NEurope
ReZourceman

Rainbow Zoo Mafia

Yup, I understand what's going on now. Nothing that needs explaining right now.

Rather cryptic conversations between Smeagol and others there, doesn't exactly instill me much trust. In fact, for the fact he's apparently missed enough targets, I'm going to Vote:Smeagol.

I've got nothing to go on at present, but i'll put a vote down

Vote: Smeagol

That's the first bit of luck all game. I was successful last night, and I'm sure that person knows who they are. So who was roleblocked?

I was also successful, but with nothing relevant to say.

@Yvonne, who did you target?

Actually, it sounds like it was a protection, as an attack did happen.

Well, I was roleblocked. Before you jump to any conclusions, make sure you find out who else was roleblocked.

Inactivity is really gonna kill this game methinks. Still don't trust Smeagol and until more info comes out I'm gonna Vote:Smeagol. Not for last night's roleblocking mind, I'd agree more with Cube's view that it looks like a protection.

Also what is up with these penguins.

I shall return my vote as it were from last phase

Vote: Smeagol

Like said, not a lot to go on at present. I'll see what other information comes out in the meantime, may change my mind.

If there are other people who are inclined to follow that wagon, know that you´ll not get anything interesting from me. The only thing I can reveal is my role, which will verify what I did night 1, but nothing more. So if you´re voting for me, you´re basically only voting for me because you don´t believe I didn´t send a target in on night 3 and 4. Which is fine, but I don´t have anything further to add to that..

Hi guys, MASSIVE apologies. I know I've been kicking around N-E a bit lately and not come on here to post but suffice to say that I've been... unhappy is the best way that I can put it. But I'm back in the game now!

I've been able to confirm that Rummy is town via some cross checking of my own. I'd recommend whoever is doing the "orgasms" pays him a visit. If we have a cop that wants to check either him or me to confirm then I'm good with that but I can also understand if they don't want to risk disclosing themselves.

Do you have any more than that?

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MEEEEE! :santa:

The bits of info I have would seem to confirm Jimbob's power but I can't say anything about his alignment.

And I don't know if this helps anyone else but I think Rummy targeted the same person as ... something... I think it's a lizard but my info isn't clear at all.

That's all I've got. Sorry it's all so fractal.