NEurope
Mokong

New Year New Baby

Congratulations on impregnating your wife again, brah.

Four is the optimum size for a family. That's you lot sorted for Mario Kart now.

Well done. :D

Yeah, if you have a third child then you'll need to get a second multi-tap.

Cheers everyone :D

Spent almost all day at the hospital today. Mommy and baby staying in at least one more night to be sure all is well, nothing to worry bout, normal procedure.

When we had our first she was out within 2 days so hopefully it's more of the same and they'll be coming home tomorrow.

Hurray for going back to sleepless night and nappy changing...... wait.....:o:shakehead... lol :D

Question would it be cool for the first song I have playing in the car when I bring home Zoey to be Iron Maidens "Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter" :heh: : peace:

Congrats! Got any cute pics to share?

Of course :D

Baby Zoey Saoirse

2014-01-03002103_zps7eb76ece.jpg

Me with both son and daughter

2014-01-03121221_zps0b9fdf49.jpg

Mommy with the two kids

2014-01-03144154_zps37145e72.jpg

Brother and Sister

1506321_726650640681278_1016737564_o_zpsebb72d30.jpg

"Sur-sha" like in a youtube video I just checked? Or "Seer-sha" like Wikipedia says?

"Seer-sha" would be the more common pronounciation and how I say it. But I'm sure in some regions of the country "Sur-sha" is used too, just regional dialects/accent difference.

Congrats man :D

Zoey spelt that way immediately makes me think of this one:

Zoey_Profile.png

Lol, well she's not named after her anyway.

Originally I thought we were gonna call her "Kara Saoirse", Kara coming from "Kara "Starbuck" Thrace" from the re-imagined Balltestar Galactica as that was the girls name we came up with before we found out our first child was gonna be a boy.

I thought we were gonna keep it when we found out we were having a girl this time but Joy wanted to change to Zoey, I "pretended" to be unhappy for a bit then "agreed", even though I was fine with it cause it reminded of the character of "Zoe" from the BSG prequel "Caprica".... even though Joy wanted to spell it with a Y, in my head she is still named after Zoe from Caprica.

(Same way Joy picked "Lloyd" ...which I think I kinda tricked her into thinking it was her idea haha.... but I loved it cause of Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia, :D)

I'm a bit worried for Joy as the thread title makes it sound like you want one a year :p

OH HELL NO haha, was the best "witty" title I could think of in my sleep deprived state this morning. I'm serious bout that vasectomy comment haha, though I don't think there's any clincs in my county that do it so gonna figure out where to go and how much to save haha.

Congrats F! Glad to be done with the first few months thing meself and especially after "aiming for two, getting three" bonus level sleep deprivation so don't envy you there. Sweet name too! Same name and spelling as my niece so I'm a bit biased ;)

Have fun, it's a hell of a cool road ahead!

Edited by edza

Woah! When did Oisin stop being a little baby?

TBH, I have no idea, haha, one day he was still a baby, then blink and he's suddenly running round on his and talking...like were the frak is the time gone!

Sweet name too! Same name and spelling as my niece so I'm a bit biased ;)

What same same, as in "Zoey Saoirse" or just "Zoey"?

Yeah so glad we didn't have twins haha, I was recently told I was lucky to not have had twins at one point, since my father is a twin I should be more likely to have twins. Can't imagine having two newborns at once, fair play to you dude :)

Actually have a cousin who just found out she's having twins, they already have one child and were obvs not expecting to have twins...when she found out she was like "are you sure?" asking the nurse

TBH, I have no idea, haha, one day he was still a baby, then blink and he's suddenly running round on his and talking...like were the frak is the time gone!

What same same, as in "Zoey Saoirse" or just "Zoey"?

Yeah so glad we didn't have twins haha, I was recently told I was lucky to not have had twins at one point, since my father is a twin I should be more likely to have twins. Can't imagine having two newborns at once, fair play to you dude :)

Actually have a cousin who just found out she's having twins, they already have one child and were obvs not expecting to have twins...when she found out she was like "are you sure?" asking the nurse

Just "Zoey".

I did the same doubletake as your cousin.."ya what now?!?"

Guessing the gaming is going to calm down for a while so? Gonna be a busy happy man 'til things settle down, then you'll just be happy :D

N'eireigh an bothàr leat a chairde!