NEurope
Mokong

New Year New Baby

Last night just before 11pm my wife Joy gave birth to our second child (and hopefully last.... might look into a vasectomy now, haha) and first daughter.

Zoey Saoirse

for those of you now thinking how the hell do you pronounce that 2nd name? Saoirse like the actress Saoirse Ronan from Hanna and The Lovely Bones, hopefully that helps ya :heh:.... Saoirse is Irish for "Freedom", so yeah that part of her name was of course my idea :wink:

So yeah, both Mommy and baby still in hospital, gonna go in and visit in a minute and bring Oisín to see his baby sister for first time... should go well, he seems excited to see the new baby.

"Sur-sha" like in a youtube video I just checked? Or "Seer-sha" like Wikipedia says?

Either way, congratulations, man : peace: Sounds like a great family you're forming, there.

Congratulations! Your little girl will have a big brother to take care of her now!

Happy family!

Nice one Mokong, congratulations! I hope everyone is doing well! :)

Congrats man :D

Zoey spelt that way immediately makes me think of this one:

Zoey_Profile.png

Congratulations on your new addition to the family. I didn't know Saoirse meant freedom, though I have forgotten a lot of my Irish. Makes sense, now I know where Saorview comes from and makes me like the name Saoirse even more. I might have to borrow the name in the future.

Congratulations. I love that name, ever since I googled how to pronounce said actress´ name (you should watch Byzantium by the way).

I'm a bit worried for Joy as the thread title makes it sound like you want one a year :p

Congratulations to you both :)

Congratulations on impregnating your wife again, brah.

Four is the optimum size for a family. That's you lot sorted for Mario Kart now.

Well done. :D