NEurope
Serebii

NES Remix

Yeah just got it too. Champions Road is a neat idea. i had one go on that and made it 21st on the leader board (because hardly anyone has the game yet lol)

NES Remix 2 has leaderboards? Could've sworn I read a review marking it down for lack of leaderboards. (IGN?)

NES Remix 2 has leaderboards? Could've sworn I read a review marking it down for lack of leaderboards. (IGN?)

Just champions road seems to have leaderboards, which is a seperate challange to the main game that you access on the title screen. You have to collect 50 coins in Super Mario bros 1, some more coins in Mario 3 and then get a high score in Dr. Mario all combined in under 5 minutes.

ibjhEkQYZYtql2.jpg

Other then that, Miiverse posts that show up in-game have that users time under them and I think you can watch a replay of it.

Edited by Helmsly

Retail release announced for the US.

HERE

That just leaves us Europeans.

First Wii Sports Club, now this. What's with this thing of re-releasing Wii U download titles on disc? :blank:

Anyway, I've got both NES Remix games already (just finishing up NES Remix 2 at the moment) so this news doesn't exactly excite me. :heh: But good for peeps that don't have either of 'em yet... I guess. It seems like a weird choice of game to release as a retail version though, much more suited to digital IMO. ::shrug:

Not sure I'd buy this even if this retail compilation is €10.