NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

Hyrule Warriors Legends? That title makes no sense.

Not sure what's up with Nintendo's naming attempts lately. Tri Force Heroes, Metroid Prime: Federation Force, Starfox Zero.... ?!

Hyrule Warriors Legends? That title makes no sense.

Not sure what's up with Nintendo's naming attempts lately. Tri Force Heroes, Metroid Prime: Federation Force, Starfox Zero.... ?!

What's wrong with those?

I just bought it on eShop since it's on sale. Looking forward to playing it tonight!

What's it on sale for on there?

What's it on sale for on there?

£28. Not a terrific price.

£28. Not a terrific price.

You forget Nintendo aren't in the business for the "race to the bottom" mentality. £28 is a solid price.

You forget Nintendo aren't in the business for the "race to the bottom" mentality. £28 is a solid price.

I paid €35 for it new a few months ago for a physical copy so paying the same price for a digital copy doesn't seem great. To each their own but the advantages of physical far exceed digital to me. Although I can't sell on or swap my DLC.

I paid €35 for it new a few months ago for a physical copy so paying the same price for a digital copy doesn't seem great. To each their own but the advantages of physical far exceed digital to me. Although I can't sell on or swap my DLC.

Well done. Once again you fail to comprehend the concept of RRP and how shops work.

Yeah needs to be cheaper as digital for me as I can probs source a physical copy for same price if not less. It's something on my watch list for when the money's back in. Gonna be able to get some weekly pays in a couple months so may do a saturday afternoon or something to fund a couple games I'm after.

Well done. Once again you fail to comprehend the concept of RRP and how shops work.

I realise E3's got you riled up the butt but seriously - you're just being vile for the sake of it there. Man's just expressing his opinion of digital vs physical - one which I find valid.

I've had serious trouble finding it for even this price over here so as I like to own my games digitally (they don't take up the physical space and to be frank, games aren't that pretty to have in an apartment (she says)), I caved in. I'm going to play it after my supper. :)

Edited by MindFreak

Once again you fail to comprehend how to write something in a polite manner that doesn't annoy people.

I'd even argue that when you consider the origins of the RRP it doesn't necessarily need to apply to digital stores. When you consider that in many countries electrical goods do not have RRPs (something Nintendo themselves have been all to happy to not announce when making hardware announcements) why should their digital store prices?

Sadly, I want be able to buy it this time, as I've bought a slide for my daughter so the money is gone now :D.

Btw. I prefer digital copies because that way everything is in one place, easier to access and the games run faster. The only thing I prefer in physical copies is that the boxes look really nice and I can give it as a present to someone even after I've done playing the game.

Now, I will own more physical copies if it's possible as they are a lot cheaper :).

have they said if they'll patch in character switching to the WiiU version? it seems like a no brainer to do

Played the first couple of levels on Adventure Mode Wednesday evening. Seems like a good no-brain-game, which is great. But, and this is a weird complaint, it seems to simply have too much content! I'll never get around to play even half of what's in there.

So, guns have been officially introduced into the Zelda universe. Never thought I'd see the day.

I never thought I'd see the day when robots would make it into the Zelda universe but sadly, it happened a few years ago.

I never thought I'd see the day where talking boats are introduced.

Zelda is ridiculous. Come to terms with it.

Zelda is ridiculous. Come to terms with it.

Zelda is Medieval Fantasy. A talking boat is normal within the genre :heh: Muskets (and other real-life technology that goes beyond the Middle Ages) are way rarer than talking vehicles and animals.

Guns specifically are weird for the Zelda universe, since the Bow&Arrow are mainstays in Link's arsenal.

But pirates are OK? Surely they are like 400 years later than medieval?

Cameras, bombs, pirate ships, cannons, trains, steamboats, vacuum cleaners and STATUES THAT SHOOT FREAKING LASERS OUT OF THEIR EYE!

A lot of those things can be explained away by magic. Robots on the other hand....

But pirates are OK? Surely they are like 400 years later than medieval?

Pirates existed as far back as the Classical ages, they're just bandits with boats. If it's the naval technology you're talking about, big ships were already a thing by the Renaissance.

The things Cube mentioned are more within the weirdness I'm thinking of. Even if the camera is powered by a firefly, even if the steam train is powered by magic, those were still uncanny additions to the Zelda series when they first appeared.

I just want to know what's cutdown compared to the Wii U version, coz I want to decide which version to get. I doubt Nintendo wll outright state exactly what as it may impact negatively, so will have to wait until release. Portable is just more of ease of use to me, Wii U one would reach double digits, but 3DS would be many times that.

I just want to know what's cutdown compared to the Wii U version, coz I want to decide which version to get. I doubt Nintendo wll outright state exactly what as it may impact negatively, so will have to wait until release. Portable is just more of ease of use to me, Wii U one would reach double digits, but 3DS would be many times that.

Amount of enemies on screen at once is likely to be the thing that takes the hit