NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

What is this move you speak of?

On the "All Attacks are devastating" missions, the best way to beat them is just to spam the bow and arrows.

It's a safe way to kill things, seeing as any attack is enough to kill enemies there.

As long as you have 50 or more, you don't need to get them.

50 get you all the potions in the apothecary and the yellow potion.

I think I've gotten about 2. S'all I can be bothered.

What is this move you speak of?

In Adventure Mode where the "mission" is all attacks are devastating for both sides, instead of jumping in the action to get a quick pimpsmack in before they do, because one hit will take you to about 1-2 hearts and lose an A rating. Just get into lock range and arrow them in the anus.

Okay, I think some of the confusion is you're saying different button combinations than me. B is attack, Y is heavy attack, x when the yellow bar is full

Yeah, that's my bad. Completely forgot Zelda controls existed.

For future reference, I'll put Zelda controls in brackets when I go technical.

On the "All Attacks are devastating" missions, the best way to beat them is just to spam the bow and arrows.

It's a safe way to kill things, seeing as any attack is enough to kill enemies there.

Oh that. I thought there was some hidden move with the bow and arrow that I had been missing out on! :D

Hyrule Warriors ‘Ganon Pack’ DLC due out in Japan next week

Latest update increases max level, adds new medals, more.

Hyrule-Warriors_2015_02-16-15_004.jpg

The next Hyrule Warriors downloadable content, the ‘Ganon Pack’, will hit the Nintendo eShop in Japan next Thursday, February 26 for 463 yen (500 yen with tax), Nintendo announced.

The add-on comes with two new challenge modes, one of which allows you to play as the beast Ganon. Here are the details:

• Boss Challenge - Battle against huge demon beasts and aim for the high score in this additional mode. For every battle, you can leave a record with each character. As a reward, you can acquire costumes for Link, Zelda, and Lana.

• Ganon Play - Control the demonic beast Ganon and aim for the high score in this additional mode. With his excessively large stature, he can destroy the battlefield and take out hordes of enemies like never before seen. You can leave a record for every battle. As a reward, you can acquire costumes for Ganondorf and Cia.

Additionally, update 1.6.0 is on the way. It will include the following changes:

• Max level raised
  • New mixture potions added
  • New medals added
  • Challenge mode expanded
  • Score recording function added
  • Challenge scenarios added
  • Bug that extends load times when entering battles fixed

Hyrule-Warriors_2015_02-16-15_001.jpg

Hyrule-Warriors_2015_02-16-15_002.jpg

Hyrule-Warriors_2015_02-16-15_003.jpg

Hyrule-Warriors_2015_02-16-15_005.jpg

http://gematsu.com/2015/02/hyrule-warriors-ganon-pack-dlc-due-japan-next-week

Wow, have to say I've found the DLC has added immensely to this game! There is so much attention to detail and the extra adventure maps offer a great challenge. Thought the Majora's Mask pack would be the last of it, so this is a pleasant surprise indeed :)

Also, the Ganondorf design in this game has to be my favourite, nostalgia notwithstanding - love that he's the closest in appearance to Demise. Wonder if that could be one of the unlockable costumes..?

This is the final pack in the season pass, isn't it?

Indeed it is. Going out in style.

Wow... I thought that we'd already had our whole season pass worth of DLC but we're getting the chance to play as Gannon in addition to a new mode plus other enhancements too?

Best value season pass ever! :D

Now all I've got to do is actually play the game more... :heh:

Huh, I thought there was supposed to be only 3 packs?!

The content in this game is just ridiculous. Can see me playing this for the next year odd easily. Love it.

Playing as Ganon sounds like so much fun! :bouncy:

Really curious as to what the new potions will do...

Will Europe be getting this update next week as well?

Well, I finally completed the base game. By that I mean getting all the Gold Skulltulas, weapons, hearts etc from Legend Mode and Adventure Map. Still have one costume to unlock from reward maps, but it's mostly done.

Took me 120 hours to do it, and haven't even touched DLC-content yet.

Playing as Ganon sounds like so much fun! :bouncy:

Really curious as to what the new potions will do...

Should be, yeah :)

Oh man more content? i'm never finishing this game! i need to power level some characters now it seems

Man i hope they keep this level of DLC up for other games

Oh man more content? i'm never finishing this game! i need to power level some characters now it seems

Man i hope they keep this level of DLC up for other games

I expect Splatoon to be riddled with DLC. ;)(Dirty Locked Content)

So 10 pages ago, I said this.

I'm kinda hoping that Ganondorf ends up getting a Trident.

Hyrule-Warriors-Ganon-Pack-Dated.jpg

I'm gonna claim this as a "Called it!" moment.

Although I was expecting it to be a second weapon for Ganondorf, not a completely separate mode.

Guess that means Ganon is way too powerful. (As it should be) Should be tons of fun!

Should be, yeah :)

The ‘Ganon Pack’ will be available in the U.S. on March 12th for $2.99. So I'd it's fairly safe to assume that, no, we won't be getting it in Europe next week. If anything, with all the various languages it could arrive even later here.

http://zelda.com/hyrule-warriors/dlc/

The Boss Pack will arrive on the EU eShop this week.

The ‘Ganon Pack’ will be available in the U.S. on March 12th for $2.99. So I'd it's fairly safe to assume that, no, we won't be getting it in Europe next week. If anything, with all the various languages it could arrive even later here.

http://zelda.com/hyrule-warriors/dlc/

Well don't you feel silly now? Every single bit of DLC has come out here the same time as Japan with America getting it later.

Well don't you feel silly now? Every single bit of DLC has come out here the same time as Japan with America getting it later.

No and I don't care. I bought the DLC but I don't own the game yet so it doesn't affect me..

The Boss Pack will arrive on the EU eShop this week.

Oh good, the same week as Dragon Quest Heroes.

Honestly I'm dreading if that game has even half the content as Hyrule Warriors.

Good heavens. I haven't even cracked much of Termina yet (due to it being really fucking hard). Almost done with normal Adventure (and by that I mean I've almost uncovered all the squares...not that I have all weapons and hearts!). Challenge Mode was definitely lacking and I tried it twice and lost - never to return. I didn't really get it.

Max Your Rupees With This Fortuitous Hyrule Warriors Glitch

Hip, hip, Rupee!

Every Zelda fan knows you can never have enough Rupees, and thanks to a glitch discovered in the recent Wii U title Hyrule Warriors, it's now possible to get your hands on as much of that shiny currency as you could possibly want.

At first, it was believed that the glitch was entirely random, but dedicated players have narrowed down the criteria required to make it happen. The glitch works when fighting a giant boss character, with confirmed reports saying that it has been triggered on Gohma, King Dodongo and Argorok. The character you use doesn't matter, and you don't have to be a certain level to activate the glitch. However, your weapon should have Rupee+ applied to it. Your character should also have full stamina fruit badges so that the "weak point" gauge can be reduced effectively.

You can find the full details on how to trigger the glitch here, as well as a video of the process below, but the basic aim is to defeat the boss without using a "weak point" smash.

When the glitch is successfully activated, you'll notice that 9,999,999 Rupees are deposited into your account once the boss falls - that's enough moolah to do a lot of shopping with.

Have you used this glitch in the game? Do you think this is something Nintendo will patch out in a future update? Share your feelings by posting a comment below.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/02/max_your_rupees_with_this_fortuitous_hyrule_warriors_glitch