NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

B7UQpoUCcAAIZxK.png

AWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEAH! :yay:

i_love_it_from_tomskas_coming_out-85631.gif

Not so keen on Young Link though, it's a bit too obvious. I expected something more surprising from the guys who decided Agitha was a great choice.

Bit odd making the Kokiri Sword two-handed, isn't it? I hope the masks play a bigger part than just Fierce Deity does special attack. I want different mask effects depending on what combo you do. (A lot like Lana's Summoning Gate)

Still, at least he seems to have the Keaton Mask. Kafei kinda gets in?

That map has me intrigued though, I hope the moon isn't there for show.

It was in the US one but not ours. Bit weird, yeah.

Clearly intended as an "F you" to America then. They hate Tingle.

Wait so when is this coming? I sat through the entire Direct to see nothing I guess.

Wait so when is this coming? I sat through the entire Direct to see nothing I guess.

Feburary 5th.

They missed their deadline. But not by much.

EDIT: It did not take long for the salty tears of GameFAQS to begin.

Here's just one of the new threads there...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/745183-hyrule-warriors/71013055?results=1#1

The sheer meltdown on GameFAQS has only justified Tingle's inclusion tenfold.

Sincerely, i'm fed up with crap like this. Let's not listen to the fans, let's get a bunch of "random" and "unexpected" to surprise everyone! Then when the fans get pissed let's call them children! Except by now EVERYONE knows nintendo's rosters will have some random crap in place of fan favorites. MK8, Smash, even HW now. It's not funny.

It's delicious!

tumblr_ni68xygfyk1t1j1quo1_500.gif

Edited by Glen-i

Feburary 5th.

They missed their deadline. But not by much.

Oh. I don hold it against them, I've not touched any of the DLC content so far!

Bit odd making the Kokiri Sword two-handed' date=' isn't it? I hope the masks play a bigger part than just Fierce Deity does special attack.[/quote']

Should have used the Great Fairy Sword if they wanted to create a two handed weapon.

Should have used the Great Fairy Sword if they wanted to create a two handed weapon.

Wait! A thought occurs!

Perhaps the Level 3 variant is the Great Fairy Sword? It would also explain why the Kokiri Sword is so massive here.

Gilded being Level 2.

You know, the more I look at Young Link in this, the more adorable he looks. Starting to warm to him a bit.

Artwork and screens for everyone.

15657324384_36d69c8192_b.jpg

16253810926_2f59609cef_b.jpg

16092350890_cc336301b9_b.jpg

16093881977_6bca535f3d_b.jpg

15659878283_1809eaeb3a_b.jpg

16278889722_b6bca37fc7_b.jpg

16277935851_79955c621e_b.jpg

Edited by Glen-i

January 29th for Europe, same as Japan. February 5th is the American date. There's a post by Aonuma on miiverse about it.

Can't wait for the new dlc. Just need hearts off the first two maps, and getting the remaining items on the third map is a bit of a grind. Will be good to have something fresh to do. Also really glad they went with Tingle!

Is it finally time to unleash the most awesome character from the Zelda series?...

チンクルパワー! 4GEBhrv.png

0bbcHPt.jpg

:heh:

16278889722_b6bca37fc7_b.jpg
So awesome to finally see Tingle in HW for real. :hehe:

And that is an amazing character model. :awesome: Highly detailed and incredibly creepy... Perfect. icon14.gif

Patch notes.

There's also a new update. Ver. 1.5.0 coming out on January 29. It includes:

■ Raised max level for characters.

■ New potions.

■ Even more new medals.

■ New weapon skill(s)?

■ Smithy improved, adding several new options

"Delete Skill", "Check skills (before crafting)", and add "Sale weapons"

■ More information available during Adventure Mode

Total damage is visible, and you can now restart the mission without going back to the map.

Patch notes.
■ Raised max level for characters.
Again!? :o

I still haven't leveled anyone up to 150. :blank:

Finally being able to sell weapons at any time is a nice addition, as is the ability to delete skills. :) Really looking forward to this update.

I like the addition of damage counter during Adventure Mode, will be of so much help. Also ability to reset is great addition, cause I have failed a lot, and had to go to map every time I wanted to restart.

Theres so much content for this game that it actually takes the piss! It would have been probably one of the best games for the Wii U if it were online.

Dat 8-bit Great Fairy! Just when you think they've run out of 8-Bit stuff!

I do like the sound of deleting skills, Gonna be great for getting that ideal weapon.

The Sheik costume is a bit lame. Only criticism I have.

Theres so much content for this game that it actually takes the piss! It would have been probably one of the best games for the Wii U if it were online.

If they made a patch for online, I'd buy it. With voice chat of course.

The way they are going with the content I can almost see it happening. Maybe even if they sell it as DLC, the amount of content in this game is amazing - I haven't half completed it, actually the sheer volume of content makes me feel I have no chance of ever completing it, and kinda puts me off playing it in some ways!! I guess maybe I can consider HW as my february release and buy the DLC finally!

We do have two new modes coming next month too...not sure what else they can add.

Couple of questions

1. On twilight map it says use combination attack or something, is this just making sure you get both at the same time or is it a special move I don't know about?

2. When it says reveal enemies do you just use the compas?

Adding online to this would be incredible. So ridiculous they didn't in the first place. Love the game, play it lots, it think the adventure maps are a bit of a chore and could've been far better implemented. Too much of a slog, when it could be a tighter fun romp.

Edited by dazzybee
Automerged Doublepost