NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

Between this and MK8, my PS4 hasn't had much use of late :(

As long as you are enjoying playing games on one console, why the :( face?

As long as you are enjoying playing games on one console, why the :( face?

Valid point.

So has anyone received a "Friend Bonus" in their game yet?:

WrDRI4i.jpg

I've played a shitload of Adventure Mode (got the medal for helping 10 Network Links) but still nothing. :blank:

It gives me the impression that it simply doesn't work. ::shrug:

Perhaps it's for the best they didn't try to include online co-op, if they can't even get something as simple as this to function correctly. :heh:

maybe you need to go to the same grid space on the map to be able to receive your reward?

They should make it clear how you will receive YOUR reward for your link having appeared on a friends game...

Edited by Pestneb

WrDRI4i.jpg

I've played a shitload of Adventure Mode (got the medal for helping 10 Network Links) but still nothing. :blank:

Perhaps it's for the best they didn't try to include online co-op, if they can't even get something as simple as this to function correctly. :heh:

It's automatically turned off, you need to turn it on in Settings.

It's automatically turned off, you need to turn it on in Settings.
It is. Was pretty much the first thing I did last Thursday when I got the game. :heh:

WrDRI4i.jpg

So I had to turn mine on, why does it not ask the first time you play?

I just cleared a map with your Link so see if you get anything.

So I had to turn mine on, why does it not ask the first time you play?

Your guide get shipped today?

Your guide get shipped today?

Oh, yeah. Forgot about that. :p Got a shipping confirmation email earlier.

It is. Was pretty much the first thing I did last Thursday when I got the game. :heh:

Just got one of yours on there

Also got a Level 99...just tried it, holy crap.

Got a few more levels of Legend Mode done :D

Closed the 3 Gate of Souls and done the 2 levels after that

One thing I'm wondering,... when Ganondorf combines his 3 soul parts why does Cia send the 2 Triforce parts back to Link and Zelda then use Power to make Ganondorf vanish? Surely if one part can teleport him all 3 could have got rid of him for good...not to mention the whole "he who touches the complete triforce gets one wish" thing...she had all 3 parts for ages and did nothing with the power?

Then after giving up the Wisdom and Courage she proclaims "I will get back the Triforce"....the frak? So why did you just send 2 parts away????

Got the Master Sword too and the Temple of Souls level was AWESOME, having to fight multiple Dark Links and a first battle with Ganondorf...though he was alot easier than I expected....I know he's not at full power but still expected more of a fight from him.... struggled more with the Dark Links :heh:

Also tried Impa's 2nd weapon (Naginata) for first time....my gods that is a frakking awesome weapon :D

Just got one of yours on there.
Nope, nada. :blank:

Got a few more levels of Legend Mode done :D

Closed the 3 Gate of Souls and done the 2 levels after that

One thing I'm wondering,... when Ganondorf combines his 3 soul parts why does Cia send the 2 Triforce parts back to Link and Zelda then use Power to make Ganondorf vanish? Surely if one part can teleport him all 3 could have got rid of him for good...not to mention the whole "he who touches the complete triforce gets one wish" thing...she had all 3 parts for ages and did nothing with the power?

Then after giving up the Wisdom and Courage she proclaims "I will get back the Triforce"....the frak? So why did you just send 2 parts away????

Got the Master Sword too and the Temple of Souls level was AWESOME, having to fight multiple Dark Links and a first battle with Ganondorf...though he was alot easier than I expected....I know he's not at full power but still expected more of a fight from him.... struggled more with the Dark Links :heh:

Also tried Impa's 2nd weapon (Naginata) for first time....my gods that is a frakking awesome weapon :D

Reading your spoiler totally reminded me of this:

5vEIcwp.jpg?1

:laughing:

I think it's probably best not to scrutinise the story in Hyrule Warriors. :heh:

Just done the level with...

The Ghost Army

zlCfzSeeoxclcelPS7

Took me fucking ages to find the impostor Lana, I was running round for ages.

Also on Adventure Mode I played as Darunia in one specific part. He's a bit slow for my liking. But once levelled up a bit I could imagine him wiping out armies with ease.

Fi I wasn't really that impressed with, Don't like her moveset / combo's that much. But Midna on the other hand... love her... really enjoy using her.

Haven't read anything about this game since 2 months, now that it's been out for some time:

What's this online mode they announced back then?

Nothing really :(

Your friends can help out in adventure mode, but by giving you items and assistance, not by you actually playing together.

Bit like in ZombiU

One thing I am stuck on in the game is Lana.

You have to use her in some levels and in adventure mode, but I just can't use her and die often.

Anyone got any hints?

Nothing really :(

Your friends can help out in adventure mode, but by giving you items and assistance, not by you actually playing together.

Bit like in ZombiU

One thing I am stuck on in the game is Lana.

You have to use her in some levels and in adventure mode, but I just can't use her and die often.

Anyone got any hints?

get her loads of badges and use some rupees getting her level up high.

Also played yesteryeargames link on grid 10,4. Don't know if you actually need to go to that square to get a reward of what but : /

So this game has caused me to be absent from the forums for a few days...

I've just done the first Ganondorf mission. I quite liked how they handled that here. Here I was, expecting an epic showdown with Gannydorf after beating Cia, and then I get the prompt telling me I can play as him.

Next thing I know, I'm running around Gerudo Desert totally owning everyone! I tell you, this game has had me grinning stupidly for about 75% of it.

I've seen a few people saying they have a few characters they can't get the grips of.

See, I'm pretty great with everyone so far...

Except Ruto...

She should be fluid moving, like Fi. But she just seems incredibly stiff to me. I just can't get A Ranks on her missions. Might get @Dcubed to help out if I get desperate.

Darunia feels more smooth to control for crying out loud! (Darunia is probably my favourite character, immensely satisfying to play as)

Local Co-Op is also hilarious fun. We've had more than a few laughs with it. But that's already been talked about in his post.

Edited by Glen-i

Completed Legend Mode.

Dat finale!! :o :awesome:

NdBMuPe.jpg

The cutscenes in this game are absolutely sublime! icon14.gif

Clearing Legend Mode unlocks...

...a new difficulty level. Hero!

And it's ridiculous. Tried it on the first level, took me about 10 hours to kill Dodongo. :D

That's everything done on stage 1 though:

jRbR4wt.jpg

Completeing every stage on Hero will take some doing.

Also, this made me laugh:

CqECaDv.jpg

18 fucking people on the voice cast, and only one of them actually talks. :heh:

Anyway, great game, love it. Not really sure why either. :hehe: I mean it's pretty rough around the edges, repetitive as you like, etc... but somehow it's still awesome. :grin:

I even caved in and pre-purchased the DLC, without knowing if Tingle will make the cut! :o:

rWmnfHs.jpg

The Network Links are brutal. Yikes. Just got swarmed by loads of Redead Knights, Fiery Aerialfos, Big Poes, Lizarfos and Impa in one group and hits do barely anything on them

Just finished it myself. I used Zelda, I couldn't resist the chance at a Heart Container.

Glad to see the reward for it will cause no end of frustration for me!

The Network Links are brutal. Yikes. Just got swarmed by loads of Redead Knights, Fiery Aerialfos, Big Poes, Lizarfos and Impa in one group and hits do barely anything on them
Tell me about it. I attempted a LV.99 one earlier... Evil. :eek:

Still no friend bonus rewards here either. You got one yet? I'll assume not. :heh:

Wouldn't be surprised if the next update includes a fix for the network aspect of Adventure Mode.

I think I got one earlier. I wasn't paying attention to the pop ups on entering the game (thought it was connecting to the network type messages) then it told me I had a candle...

Adventure Mode is being a pain, really need to Level Zelda up, getting my arse kicked and have to get A Rank to proceed. Yeesh

I've helped @RedShell twice in Adventure Mode since my last post in this thread (that guy is so useless). Still not received any bonus myself from other players. Ah well.

I feel like showing off a couple of things I unlocked today!

moY5vNJ.jpg?1

The Zora Tunic! If the game would let me swim, I could breathe underwater indefinitely!

bgGi0Dz.jpg?1

The Power Glove and Chain Chomp! Sadly, no Chain Chomp sound effects included.

He should probably hold that thing on the other, less toothy side...

I also tried doing the first stage of Legend Mode on the hardest difficulty. I just managed to succeed with my level 45 Link, but I think I'll not come back to that difficulty until I've levelled up my characters a lot more. Everything hits hard and takes a lot longer to take down. It took so long to beat King Dodongo that the monster managed to get into Hyrule Castle. A close finish, then!