NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

I was actually surprised about how varied it was. It didn't feel repetitive to me. The characters and weapons feel very different and the scenarios change things up enough.

This Is What Happens When You Attack A Cucco In Hyrule Warriors

Want some challenge in Hyrule Warriors? More like a death sentence. Everybody knows you don't f### with The Cuccos!

I did that yesterday.

I was able to fend them all off, although this was a much more upgraded Link than the one there.

Do we get any Dlc for registering on club Nintendo ? Or was that US exclusive ?

We get Ganon I think.

You still after the special edition? The Nintendo store has it back in stock.

Went with Amazon, not shipped :( I'm with Prime so I wonder if they don't ship early knowing they can ship it thursday and it'll definitely be there friday. Prime is crap!!!

We get Ganon I think.

You still after the special edition? The Nintendo store has it back in stock.

Thanks for the heads up :)

TGS reveal

sanstitrec2zhb.png

Cia, Wizro & Valga to be playable characters in the next DLC

But that's not all. Four DLC packs to come

sanstitre1i8ueh.png

Master Quest Hyrule Warriors Pack

Twilight Princess Pack

Majora's Mask Pack

Ganon Pack

AND a new costume for Link

sanstitre2idus7.png

Dark Link

https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/zelda/update.html

September 30 - Free

Free playable three villains

Can turn on/off cut-scenes.

Hyrule Warriors Master Quest:

October 16th - 1200 Yen

1 new Weapon

New Scenario

Adventure Map

2 Costumes

Twilight Princess

November - 1200 Yen

1 new character

1 new weapon

Adventure Map

2 Costumes

Majora's Mask

January - 1200 Yen

2 new characters

Adventure Map

3 new costumes

Ganon Pack

February - 500 Yen

2 New Game Modes

Pre-order all from September 30th for 3000 Yen (a 1000 Yen saving) and get Dark Link costume. Cia, Wizro and Valga are free in the 1.3 update

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

I was pretty negative about this when it was announced and wasn't even going to get, but the pre-order bonus convinced me as I love special editions!

However, I was pleasantly surprised!

I played the first level last night and despite it being mindless, pretty much lacking any skill and could be seen as repetitive - I found myself really enjoying it.

So much so I did the second level straight after!

Firstly - it plays really smoothly and there is something satisfying about battering a tonne of different enemies at once. I also found it fun running around the battlefield defending different points and ensuring the spawn points fell to me.

Secondly - hunting down every bad guy that drops loot is addictive. As you want loot. There's loads of weapons, items for crafting and different skills to pick up.

Finally, the game has loads of Nintendo polish and so many different modes, characters and items - it's basically one big fan service to Zelda. Which makes it all the more enjoyable.

I've only really scratched the surface. But so far, I am enjoying it a lot and I didn't think that would be the case.

My only other thought at this time: it's criminal this isn't online. Having two characters battling the enemies and capturing different spawn points at the same time would be so much fun - it's a major omission.

OVERALL FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Loads of fun, plays well, isn't as repetitive or low budget as I had feared. Any Zelda fan will get a lot out of it. Enjoying it far more than expected!

I was pretty negative about this when it was announced and wasn't even going to get, but the pre-order bonus convinced me as I love special editions!

However, I was pleasantly surprised!

I played the first level last night and despite it being mindless, pretty much lacking any skill and could be seen as repetitive - I found myself really enjoying it.

So much so I did the second level straight after!

Firstly - it plays really smoothly and there is something satisfying about battering a tonne of different enemies at once. I also found it fun running around the battlefield defending different points and ensuring the spawn points fell to me.

Secondly - hunting down every bad guy that drops loot is addictive. As you want loot. There's loads of weapons, items for crafting and different skills to pick up.

Finally, the game has loads of Nintendo polish and so many different modes, characters and items - it's basically one big fan service to Zelda. Which makes it all the more enjoyable.

I've only really scratched the surface. But so far, I am enjoying it a lot and I didn't think that would be the case.

My only other thought at this time: it's criminal this isn't online. Having two characters battling the enemies and capturing different spawn points at the same time would be so much fun - it's a major omission.

OVERALL FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Loads of fun, plays well, isn't as repetitive or low budget as I had feared. Any Zelda fan will get a lot out of it. Enjoying it far more than expected!

Welcome back my friend :P

I can't wait for this to come in the post today :D

After a couple of levels, you'll need to keep a mind on the rest of the battlefield, and becomes much more tactical and less mindless. I let characters die (well, flee) because I was doing something more important to the overall battle. Other times I've almost captured a keep but had to run away to sort something else out.

I've decided to finally give Musou games a chance, but since starting with this would leave me with a biased understanding of the genre, I've decided to go with Warriors Orochi 3 and Sengoku Basara 3 as after scanning the internet for a consensus they seem to represent the genre at it's absolute best.

I'll be playing this once I'm done with those 2. ^^

Here's what I'm hoping for:

Twilight Princess Pack

Character: Telma or one of the Yetis

Weapon: Spinner

Costumes: Not sure, farmboy Link would probably be one,

Majora's Mask Pack

Characters: Skull Kid, Tingle

New Costumes: Goron Link (Darunia), Zora Link (Ruto) and Fierce Deity Link (Link).

Skull Kid and Tingle are probably two of the most requested characters for the game (along with Groose, for some strange reason).

Edited by Cube

My copy arrived for me at 10am but as always, I have work but I'll be playing it later for certain! :D

After Mario Kart 8 of course. ;)

To anyone who has it and has the day to play it, enjoy! :)

All four DLC packs have been confirmed for Europe starting on October 16th, same with the 1.3 patch. Prepurchase confirmed too, including the Dark Link costume.

I was off and on about this but I'm almost completely certain I'm gonna get it now. It's a new genre for me and I used to love the Zelda series so this should be interesting. More than anything I just can't wait to play as all the characters.

I've heard a lot of talk about launch day free DLC. Is this for everyone, pre-orders, or just people that register on the day? Not sure.

Also, as I haven't pre-ordered, I'll be getting it from the town centre tomorrow! If anyone knows of the best price from the likes of GAME/Argos/ASDA etc then let me know! (I'm feeling lazy haha)

Wow, Hyrule Warriors DLC pack is available to prepurchase now for £13.49. Bargain. That's even cheaper than Japan is getting it.

Hero of Hyrule Pack (Bundle: Master Quest Pack, Twilight Princess Pack, Majora's Mask Pack, Boss Pack and Dark Link costume)

£13.49 Size: 1600.0 KB

Contents of the bundle:

1. Master Quest Pack: new weapons, scnearios, Adventure Mode map and costumes.

To be released in Ocotber 2014. Content not playable before the release date.

2. Twilight Princess Pack: new playable character, weapons, Adventure Mode map and costumes.

To be released in November 2014. Content not playable before the release date.

3. Majora's Mask Pack: new playable characters, weapons, Adventure Mode map and costumes.

To be released in January 2014. Content not playable before the release date.

4. Boss Pack: new game modes.

To be released in February 2014. Content not playable before the release date.

Also included: Dark Link costume, usable immediately.

I was off and on about this but I'm almost completely certain I'm gonna get it now. It's a new genre for me and I used to love the Zelda series so this should be interesting. More than anything I just can't wait to play as all the characters.

I've heard a lot of talk about launch day free DLC. Is this for everyone, pre-orders, or just people that register on the day? Not sure.

Also, as I haven't pre-ordered, I'll be getting it from the town centre tomorrow! If anyone knows of the best price from the likes of GAME/Argos/ASDA etc then let me know! (I'm feeling lazy haha)

Day one DLC is part of the day one patch.

There is also pre-order bonus DLC that will be purchaseable later. ShopTo & Nintendo UK Store have OoT skins for Link & Zelda. GAME have Twilight Princess and Amazon have Skyward Sword.

There's also Ganondorf skin DLC which you get from tomorrow for registering on Club Nintendo.

Edited by Serebii

Anyone that ordered with Amazon, have you had your Skyward Sword code sent to you yet? Or would you expect it to arrive tomorrow?

My game unfortunately didn't make it early, so will have to sit in work thinking about it.

@Serebii aah, thanks a lot! It was the Ganon that I wanted most, he looks amazing! So I'm glad that's part of the Club Nintendo stuff :D

Went with Amazon, not shipped :( I'm with Prime so I wonder if they don't ship early knowing they can ship it thursday and it'll definitely be there friday. Prime is crap!!!

I cancelled my Prime. They lie about stuff arriving, or rather, the company they use for sending me stuff. Got sick for paying for a service which I would normally get for free from them.

CALLED IT. TIME TO ENGAGE.

RedDwarfWomensTshirt_KrytenSmugMode_Black_CU_4.jpg

The day 1 patch DLC is a weapon (you'll have to wait until you finish the campaign to use it, though) and a challenge mode (only one challenge so far). It also lets you change the background music.

Anyone that ordered with Amazon, have you had your Skyward Sword code sent to you yet? Or would you expect it to arrive tomorrow?

My game unfortunately didn't make it early, so will have to sit in work thinking about it.

I just got my email for that. Got the dispatch email about 11 this morning.

I'm still annoyed that after buying the LE from GAME I'm not entitled to the preorder code which people buying the standard edition get. I honestly don't know why I bother with GAME! It's my own fault, it's not like this is the first time...

I got a code for the TP DLC.