NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

Now you mention it, the last Wii U game I put into my console was Mk8 as well (I've been living off Indie titles since). Before that I played through RE4 (Wii Edition) so that means the last Wii U game that I actually put into my console was SM3DW back in March. God damn.
Mental.

At least 2015 should see fewer gaps in the release schedule.

*crosses fingers* :heh:

Mental.

Definitely :) I can't wait for Captain Toad and Yoshi..looking forward to having something to play with my girlfriend again.

I am tempted by Hyrule Warriors but I'll wait until I don't have anything else to play before I get it. I'm currently playing through Teslagrad and Steamworld Dig, whilst my Vita is occupying my spare time with Rogue Legacy.

Man, I love indies atm ;)

Mental.

Yeah it's insane. It's a good thing that I have a massive backlog that I saved for a rainy day! Cause this drought is just simply brutal :shakehead

My backlog runs out at the end of March next year (playing one new game from it per week - not including the games that have yet to be released; so that'll keep it going a bit longer from there on if needed), so they had better get it sorted by then!!

Definitely :) I can't wait for Captain Toad and Yoshi..looking forward to having something to play with my girlfriend again.

I am tempted by Hyrule Warriors but I'll wait until I don't have anything else to play before I get it. I'm currently playing through Teslagrad and Steamworld Dig, whilst my Vita is occupying my spare time with Rogue Legacy.

Man, I love indies atm ;)

Yeah, there's been some great stuff from independent developers, but I don't like the term "indie" anymore... It's become almost derogatory at this point, for calling them somehow "lesser" games than the "real" ones at retail.

There's no bloody difference, a game is a game! Hell, Shovel Knight is my most anticipated 3rd party game of the year, "indie" or otherwise! :D

Edited by Dcubed

Sticking with ShopTo, buying all the costumes as dlc at a later date.

It will still work out cheaper than buying a physical copy from GAME. :heh:

Sticking with ShopTo, buying all the costumes as dlc at a later date.

It will still work out cheaper than buying a physical copy from GAME. :heh:

Why not get it from Amazon instead? Same price, comes with the Skyward Sword costumes and you'll get it on day 1 for sure ::shrug:

Why not get it from Amazon instead? Same price, comes with the Skyward Sword costumes and you'll get it on day 1 for sure ::shrug:

Amazon is £31.85 but I'm getting it on ShopTo for £30.26 which may only be £1.59 cheaper but each purchase counts towards me keeping my gold member status so I might as well just stick with it. :)

I'm sure the DLC bundle won't be much more than £2.99 per pack or a bundle with all three sets priced at £7.49 when it's all eventually released. : peace:

Nice feeling, ain't it? :)

Gonna be weird putting a disc in the Wii U again, can't even remember the last time I did that. :blank: Actually, it was probably MK8 back in May! But since then I've been using the eShop version that I got courtesy of the Nintendo UK store. :awesome:

So yeah, over 3 months ago... God damn. :nono:

Anyway, roll on Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2 and Super Smash Bros.! :yay:

This is my last big game that I'm excited for on the a Wii U this year. I'm not a big fan of Bayonetta and Smash Bros. has been over exposed, what with the leaks, the 3DS version, the daily updates, it's just too much and has killed any form of excitement I had for the game. I'll still get both of these games but I'm not hyped in the slightest for either of them.

I'll be keeping my Shopto order for the same reasons Sam mentioned. Plus, SS Link has no business being in my game.

Sorry I've asked before , but does anyone have a spare limited edition one order I could buy ? My order accidentally got cancelled and it's now out of stock . I have a bayonetta first print I would be willing to swap also , thanks

First NA commercial and no it not available now.

Hyrule Warriors - North American commercial

First NA commercial and no it not available now.

Hyrule Warriors - North American commercial

Wow, a whole NA commercial without the use of some cheesy live action stuff! :heh:

Very surprising.

Anyway, looking forward to finally playing this. :yay:

ShopTo are claiming that they're giving out the Ocarina of Time costume set with pre-orders too

ShopTo are claiming that they're giving out the Ocarina of Time costume set with pre-orders too

Woohoo if true!

*prepares to do happy dance*

Wii U - Hyrule Warriors TV Commercial

Same ad but much better quality and framerate from Nintendo themselves.

Just after I cancel my Shopto order and switch to Game!

Not switching back now. Prefer to shop with Shopto but their fault for getting this DLC so late!

ShopTo have now charged my card so it seems that we do get OoT costumes as dlc, that came as a nice surprise. :)

Should have it by Thursday then. : peace:

ShopTo have now charged my card so it seems that we do get OoT costumes as dlc, that came as a nice surprise. :)

Should have it by Thursday then. : peace:

Yup. Team Shopto FTW!

I'd rather get playable Tingle as DLC, but yeah... ShopTo have processed mine as well. :yay:

Well they're going to reveal new stuff at TGS, so...

I'd rather get playable Tingle as DLC, but yeah... ShopTo have processed mine as well. :yay:

Well they're going to reveal new stuff at TGS, so...

So...

'Tingle, Tingle, Kooloo Limpah!'*

*Magic words NOT stolen, merely quoted

N ow ore from amazon on mine :( I moved from shopto due to the dlc issue, but actually prefer skyward sword anyway!

It was tricky for me to decide which DLC I wanted! I was a big fan of Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess, but went with the TP costumes in the end.

I can't be bothered to search, but is there any indication of how much these costumes will cost to acquire the rest??? (I know we get Ganondorf costumes if we register the game)

There's no information on the cost of the costume packs, or when they will be put on the eShop.