NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

The Zelda GameBoy games are great!!

It's been years since I've played the Oracle games. It will be nice playing them again as I can't really remember much about them.

It's been years since I've played the Oracle games. It will be nice playing them again as I can't really remember much about them.

All you need to know is...

Seasons-Ricky.jpg

...you get to play as a boxing Kangaroo called Ricky!

:D

If this doesn't sell the games to anyone then there is something clearly wrong.

: peace:

Seasons-Ricky.jpg

Is it as good as taking a Chain Chomp for a walk in Link's Awakening?

@Ike I know you like collecting game guides and didn't know if you knew about the hardcover guide for this game? It's over on Amazon. Just preordered myself a copy. :D

I randomly came across it while browsing Amazon, but thanks for the heads up, I wouldn't have known if I hadn't accidentally seen it on Amazon previously.

I randomly came across it while browsing Amazon, but thanks for the heads up, I wouldn't have known if I hadn't accidentally seen it on Amazon previously.

Yeah, it just popped up randomly for me too! It came in handy as it also showed me the Bayonetta 2 guide after I preordered the Hyrule Warriors one. :D

Seasons-Ricky.jpg

Still a bit miffed Ricky isn't a playable character in this.

Golden opportunity wasted there.

Can anyone please help me , I have accidently cancelled my pre order for Hyrule warriors limited edition £49.99

and now they are sold out and I have tried emailing but they wont re open my order.

Does anyone have a spare pre order going I can have please? I am happy to pay up front + shipping charge?

thank you

Still a bit miffed Ricky isn't a playable character in this.

Golden opportunity wasted there.

That's what the future DLC is for ;)

I didn't really think the Limited Edition copy of this would go out of stock as quick as it had, I left it till today to pre-order as I needed to use August payslip for holidays, and alas... they are no longer in stock, so had to settle for standard version.

Still can't wait to play this.

You didn't want a huge obnoxious rating logo on the front of your box anyway.

I didn't really think the Limited Edition copy of this would go out of stock as quick as it had, I left it till today to pre-order as I needed to use August payslip for holidays, and alas... they are no longer in stock, so had to settle for standard version.

Still can't wait to play this.

The scarf isn't a nice design and looks cheap. The treasure chest was the real main attraction for me in the Japanese Collectors Edition and we don't get that so...meh. :(

Me too, I am happy to pay £5 extra plus shipping charge if anyone can help

I also have a spare bayonetta first print if anyone wants to swap pre orders ?

Edited by yesteryeargames

Me too, I am happy to pay £5 extra plus shipping charge if anyone can help

I also have a spare bayonetta first print if anyone wants to swap pre orders ?

Hyrule Warriors LE preorders are going for £70 ish on eBay, so I don't think you'll get it for that low.

Twilight Princess costumes are from GAME (Edit: Physical Only)

Ocarina of Time costumes are from the Nintendo Store.

No sign of the Skyward Sword costumes.

They'll be on the eShop at some point, but I think the default costumes are good enough, so it's not worth changing pre-order to those places (unless you want it digitally, then get it from GAME).

Edited by Cube

Twilight Princess costumes are from GAME

They'll be on the eShop at some point, but I think the default costumes are good enough, so it's not worth changing pre-order to those places (unless you want it digitally, then get it from GAME).

Only eligible with the physical copy.

Amazon has the Skyward Sword DLC.

I get nothing for preordering at Shopto. :( At least I should get it a day early though.

Shopto have nothing???

Will be switching my order then. Now to decide Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword.... not paying the extra for Ocarina of Time.

I actually have the day off next Fri so not too big a deal not getting it a day early.

Twilight Princess costumes are from GAME (Edit: Physical Only)

Thankfully I don't think I'm getting this game. I'll look at reviews to maybe persuade me otherwise. However, why do GAME keep getting these exclusives? They have the best DLC costumes(TP), there's no GAME in Ireland and I will never order from online again either.

For some reason I thought this was out at the end of the month and not next week. 1 week to go until I get a brand new retail game to play on my Wii U!!:yay:

For some reason I thought this was out at the end of the month and not next week. 1 week to go until I get a brand new retail game to play on my Wii U!!:yay:
Nice feeling, ain't it? :)

Gonna be weird putting a disc in the Wii U again, can't even remember the last time I did that. :blank: Actually, it was probably MK8 back in May! But since then I've been using the eShop version that I got courtesy of the Nintendo UK store. :awesome:

So yeah, over 3 months ago... God damn. :nono:

Anyway, roll on Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2 and Super Smash Bros.! :yay:

Nice feeling, ain't it? :)

Gonna be weird putting a disc in the Wii U again, can't even remember the last time I did that. :blank: Actually, it was probably MK8 back in May! But since then I've been using the eShop version that I got courtesy of the Nintendo UK store. :awesome:

So yeah, over 3 months ago... God damn. :nono:

Anyway, roll on Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2 and Super Smash Bros.! :yay:

Now you mention it, the last Wii U game I put into my console was Mk8 as well (I've been living off Indie titles since). Before that I played through RE4 (Wii Edition) so that means the last Wii U game that I actually put into my console was SM3DW back in March. God damn.