NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

I've been looking forward to this since the first reveal. I've been hankering to play a hack n' slash for a while now and with a Zelda skin makes it all the more exciting.

Hype for this game still at a steady level. :)

Though I have to wonder... have we seen all the playable characters yet? If not then I'm wondering if we will indeed get some more characters from other era's of Zelda or if they'll just save it for another game.

Either way there's huge potential for revenue here so you've got to wonder. :heh:

Though I have to wonder... have we seen all the playable characters yet? If not then I'm wondering if we will indeed get some more characters from other era's of Zelda or if they'll just save it for another game.

The E3 demo showed 9 character slots. So unless I'm forgetting someone, there's at least 2 more left.

But that WAS a demo, there may be more.

Fi fights like I hoped she would. Lots of lovely little touches in that video. I approve!

I'm expecting double the amount of characters that we have now at the very least. Possibly closer to four times the amount.

Where..

Is...

TINGLE!?

The way things are looking, I think we're more likely to get Pinkle at this point.

Where..

Is...

TINGLE!?

AARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

8x8lmr.gif

Didn't you get the memo? No dudes allowed in this party! It's Zelda's girls night out to celebrate her becoming Queen.

Link only got in because he looks feminine.

It's worrying seeing all the enemies just stand next to her and stare, doing nothing...

Indeed, if that's all the enemies do on the default difficulty then I'll be ramping it up to the hardest setting straight away. :D

I was hoping that upgrading Zelda from princess to queen was an indication that the devs wanted Zelda to be treated a bit more dignified.

And now they show her off as a giggling airhead.

At least they've confirmed TP Zelda will be in the game. That's by far the most tough behaving, and dare I say it, attractive version of her.

630x.jpg

I wonder how they will implement Wind waker stages/ enemies/ characters. They are a drastic different style after all. I hope they don't just end up totally excluding that game.

53ce06d424aab.jpg

Sheik confirmed. Another character is to be revealed in it, and is said to be Darunia and also Ruto

You can also collect golden skulltulas

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

I wonder if Darunia will be wearing a tutu in order to keep with the game's theme? :hehe:

Also supposedly the text confirms Ruto as a playable character too :)

Edit: Gold Skultulas too? Nice! (Wonder if we'll see other collectables for different characters? Bugs for Agatha, Poe Souls for Midna etc)

Now we just need more from Wind Waker (the Wind Waker itself doesn't count) and more from Majora (the moon doesn't count)

Sheik confirmed. Another character is to be revealed in it, and is said to be Darunia and also Ruto

I did say that Ruto would be in the game (and agreed that Darunia would be likely), but it's nice to see some news about it.

I'll believe Darunia when I see him! (I would have rather seen Darmani for the Goron rep, I always preferred Darmani, mainly because I actually felt a bit sorry for him. Plus some Majora's Mask love can't be a bad thing, right?)

Totally expected Sheik to turn up. Purely on the basis that she's female.

I'm starting to get suspicious that the characters are all from the 3D console Zelda games. Which would mean that all that's left is Majora's Mask and Wind Waker.

Calling it now! Medli or Tetra for Wind Waker! Anju or Romani for Majora's Mask.

Edited by Glen-i
Automerged Doublepost

I'll believe Darunia when I see him! (I would have rather seen Darmani for the Goron rep, I always preferred Darmani, mainly because I actually felt a bit sorry for him. Plus some Majora's Mask love can't be a bad thing, right?)

Totally expected Sheik to turn up. Purely on the basis that she's female.

I'm starting to get suspicious that the characters are all from the 3D console Zelda games. Which would mean that all that's left is Majora's Mask and Wind Waker.

Calling it now! Medli or Tetra for Wind Waker! Anju or Romani for Majora's Mask.

You forgot about Link's Crossbow Training... It would be a very unique weapon for him... (plus the game was quite DW esc anyway ;))

That being said, I'd be upset if we didn't see anything from the 2D and Handheld Zeldas...