NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

Who's the new blue woman?

New character called Lana, apparently. She's on the right side of the box art.

It would double development time

Ba-dum tish!

Yeah ok so this game doesn't fit into the timeline :p

Unless the likes of Midna are just unlockable for a second playthrough.

Ganondorf?!

Agitha? Will she... have an army of bugs? Shino fans, rejoice :heh:

N-Europe resizes large images. Just go "View Image" and Zoom it.

I keep forgetting the internet invisabelizes my sarcasm.

Well, bloody hell! Agitha is an actual playable character!

I mean, no-one called it! So that's something.

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that there is a severe lack of playable male characters in this game so far? Don't get me wrong, nothing totally wrong with it. But Link's the only one so far! And if that demo at E3 was anything to go by, there's only 9 characters in all.

Given the way Link looks in this game, I'd say that's debatable at best. :laughing:

Any news on europe getting that special edition with the clock and scarf? my Zelda collection needs them!

Would've got if it was online for a laugh with you guys... but otherwise it just doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.

Warriors games online structure is poor at best. I only ever managed to play 2 games online on Dynasty Warriors 7. It's a case of search and hope someone else is searching at the same time, no lobbies or anything.

Seriously, what's with the fisting of this being online?

Seems to be a perfect game to suit online.

Seriously, what's with the fisting of this being online?

Seriously. Getting tiring when it's brought up every page.

Yeah, it's an action game, a Hackn'Slash, a Beat'em Up. The genre was fine before online became a thing, and even without multiplayer it's quite fun.

Being bothered by any lack of it is fine, but we're seeing this argument every single page of every single thread. Jesus Christ, people.

Seems to be a perfect game to suit online.

I'd have to disagree, switching between characters at will is a key part. I cannot see this being doable online. I can only imagine one of these:

1] People will be stuck as one character in a mission. IE, you're playing Gauntlet/Robotron. There'll be a race to get the clear favourite and some will be stuck as characters they don't wanna play as.

2] People can choose which character to be (most likely from a small selection depending on the mission/map) and there will be a multitude of the same characters. Can work in Mario Kart, but I don't think it'd work in this.

3] You can switch but it would force the other player to your former character. Simply not going to happen as it will be a switch war.

Some new screenshots

gal_58.jpggal_57.jpggal_60.jpggal_61.jpggal_66.jpggal_68.jpggal_70.jpggal_72.jpggal_81.jpg

DLC Costumes

dl_link_01.jpg

BrCQamkCIAAwx4B.jpg:orig

Edited by Serebii

gal_58.jpggal_57.jpg

Urgh, this game must still be in Alpha stage, it still has a ton of bugs!

...I'll see myself out

Hyrule Warriors – more details about Lana, Agitha, Argorok, and Zant

hyrule-warriors-lana-agitha-656x368.jpg

Nintendo shared a bunch of Hyrule Warriors information concerning Lana, Agitha, Argorok, and Zant over on its Facebook page. You can check out the full details below.

Lana is sorceress with a deep knowledge of spells, monsters, and using spells on monsters. She’s very energetic and ready to give the war for Hyrule everything she’s got.

Lana and Cia have an unspoken hostility, even beyond the normal anger that war brings out. Lana is fiercely determined to put a halt to Cia’s plans, even at the cost of her own life or happiness.

Don’t underestimate Lana just because she’s usually so optimistic! Her natural athletic energy serves her well and allows her to quickly dive around her enemies and attack with her book of sorcery, which utilizes electrifying spells that her enemies never see coming.

While searching for the Gate of Souls, Lana takes a detour to rescue Agitha from a horde of monsters, ultimately recruiting her to the greater cause.

Agitha is the self-proclaimed princess of the insect kingdom, late of the Era of Twilight.

Agitha keeps a bright smile on at all times and looks at the world through a sweeter lens than her allies. But just because she’s so cheery doesn’t excuse her from battle!

Agitha’s parasol is her standard weapon, though her real strength resides in the bugs she summons forth in times of need, such as a giant beetle or a magnificent butterfly. Never underestimate the power of an insect princess!

Last seen as the boss of the City in the Sky from Twilight Princess, Argorok is a powerful Twilit Dragon enhanced by a Mirror Shard from the Mirror of Twilight.

His entire body is covered with hard armor, giving him extremely high defense. Surprisingly, he has a far higher bit of intelligence compared to the usual dragons that fly around Hyrule, shown mainly with his tactic of attacking from a vantage point high above the battlefield where normal soldiers can’t reach him.

Zant is the usurper king of the Twilight Realm. Once Cia used the Gate of Souls to open a portal to his era, Zant was free to continue his shadowy misdeeds in Hyrule and beyond.

Dual-wielding scimitars is Zant’s style, allowing him to swing wildly about or dash with intent toward his enemies. He also possesses a great deal of magical attacks, so approach him with extreme caution.

http://nintendoeverything.com/hyrule-warriors-more-details-about-lana-agitha-argorok-and-zant/#more-164980

Oh wow, so it truly is a celebration of Zelda, with portals to different eras.

That's fantastic.

Oh wow, so it truly is a celebration of Zelda, with portals to different eras.

That's fantastic.

I don't know... It seems very Twilight Princess heavy to me.

Still hoping for Ricky. Still desperately hoping for him. I mean, Agitha being playable has to only improve his chances, right?

Edited by Glen-i

So, I take it that with the game being called 'Hyrule Warriors' bad guys will not be playable?

Maybe as hidden characters?

I would've loved to play as Zant, he's a psycho!