NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

Come to think of it, Shia reminds me most of the Helmaroc King (Ganondorf's giant bird in Wind Waker).

Maybe being turned into a male bird is what happens when she's defeated in this game... [/spoilers]

i wonder wich character will be playable also. i think more from the six sages from ocarina of time.

i would love to see a zora fighter in, zora link from majoras mask reminded me of the guyver lol.

and indeed an gerudo fighter who would smash them all hulk style.

and for villains it would be awesome to see lots of final bosses return. Majora, ganondorf, demise. etc etc. and make them extremely powerful.

i wonder wich character will be playable also. i think more from the six sages from ocarina of time.

i would love to see a zora fighter in, zora link from majoras mask reminded me of the guyver lol.

How about a new incarnation of Ruto, mixed with elements based on Zora Link?

Edit: Actually, I'd be pretty worried about how this team would portray a naked fish lady with boobs.

and indeed an gerudo fighter who would smash them all hulk style.

You want a woman to do that? As we all know, there was only one penis in the Gerudo peeps.

Edit: Actually, I'd be pretty worried about how this team would portray a naked fish lady with boobs.

With a great degree of proficiency, I should think!

I want playable Navi with moves such as "Hey!", "Look out", "Listen" and "Wake up!".

Is this not going to be online then? I'm a tad confused.

What kind of online mode do games like these have?

Online Co-oP?

Typically, yeah.

Game looks great, but I don't think the backstory makes a shred of sense. Just think about it:

Shia has a crush on Link, and gets jealous about his relationship with Zelda.
1) Relationship, what relationship? Link has been so friendzoned all these years that he's basically a eunuch now, how can you possibly get jealous of that?

2) Shia herself is a total minx with some huge dodongos, yet Link doesn't even look at her? Wuuut?

Conclusion: Link is so gay.

This is actually not taking the piss but this is a game that will need voice chat as opposed to a nice added extra.

Game looks great, but I don't think the backstory makes a shred of sense. Just think about it:

1) Relationship, what relationship? Link has been so friendzoned all these years that he's basically a eunuch now, how can you possibly get jealous of that?

2) Shia herself is a total minx with some huge dodongos, yet Link doesn't even look at her? Wuuut?

Since he's never shown interest in men either the correct conclusion is that he's asexual.

1) Well, it depends on which Link and which Zelda we're talking about. SS!Link and ST!Link have good relationships with their Zeldas, but not TP!Link, for example.

2) Maybe Shia originally turned to black magic so she could gain those Bomb Flowers in the first place (to seduce Link), but by the time she did, she had already turned evil? :heh:

1. This seems to be loosely based on Skyward Sword, where Link and Zelda did start to have a relationship.

2. Shia sounds like a complete bitch.

why all the hate for Shia, she's just miss understood and wanting love and attention, she blatantly got friendzoned and thats never any good

Now that were abreast of the situation can we get back to the real issue here! what does she look like under those clothes that mask

Isn't what Shia is doing pretty similar to what the guy did with the shootings in America....?

Isn't what Shia is doing pretty similar to what the guy did with the shootings in America....?

[open can o' worms]

Oh boy i'm not touching that with a 10ft barge pole

Since he's never shown interest in men either the correct conclusion is that he's asexual.

Are you kidding? Link and Colin were so gay for each other in Twilight Princess!

This is actually not taking the piss but this is a game that will need voice chat as opposed to a nice added extra.

No way are you saying this after bitching and moaning about the whole voice-chat complaints?!!!

Are you kidding? Link and Colin were so gay for each other in Twilight Princess!

No way are you saying this after bitching and moaning about the whole voice-chat complaints?!!!

Yes I am after the "bitching and moaning"

The bitching and moaning is in respect of games that people are repeatedly posting about the lack of voice chat despite it being already discussed at length.Inclusion of voice chat in these titles only enhances the game and in no way is necessary. You don't, for example need voice chat in Mario Kart. Certainly in my opinion voice chat within the race would considerably enhance the enjoyability of the game but it is nothing more than that.

Whereas if Hyrule Warriors is an online co-op then I view voice chat as necessary.

Yes I am after the "bitching and moaning"

The bitching and moaning is in respect of games that people are repeatedly posting about the lack of voice chat despite it being already discussed at length.Inclusion of voice chat in these titles only enhances the game and in no way is necessary. You don't, for example need voice chat in Mario Kart. Certainly in my opinion voice chat within the race would considerably enhance the enjoyability of the game but it is nothing more than that.

Whereas if Hyrule Warriors is an online co-op then I view voice chat as necessary.

What?

If we remove everything to the point of only having what is necessary games would bomb.

And necessity is subjective. Others could argue the GamePad isn't necessary to the console.

What?

If we remove everything to the point of only having what is necessary games would bomb.

And necessity is subjective. Others could argue the GamePad isn't necessary to the console.

I'm not arguing against what people find necessary.

Rumour time.

Information leaking out of this week’s Famitsu confirm new playable characters for Hyrule Warriors. Princess Zelda will be included on the roster, as will Midna from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Zelda appears to come equipped with a sword made with magic, and a bow can come into play as well. Meanwhile, Midna fights by using her hair and summoning the wolf of a shadow produced by magic. Famitsu also touches on other things such as how King Dodongo and Lizalfos are in Hyrule Warriors. There’s also multiplayer with one person playing on the GamePad while the other plays on the TV. More: Hyrule Warriors, Tecmo Koei, top

Read more at http://nintendoeverything.com/zelda-midna-playable-in-hyrule-warriors/

Yeah ok so this game doesn't fit into the timeline :p

Unless the likes of Midna are just unlockable for a second playthrough.

Liking Zelda's design in this. Game is looking a lot better from it's first reveal as well.