NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

Yeah but it'll still have enemies standing around doing nothing. So obviously it won't be a good game.

¬_¬

Indeed Veran and General Onox would fit seemlessly into this world.

OOASvillains1.png

Ressurect them with your wickedness, Shia!

And could this be the first time we might get to see a 3D-imagined Vaati?

I hope so. We don't know how far are they going to go with Zelda lore, but they better bring stuff from the Toon games.

I've got to be honest i've gone from unimpressed to can't wait in only a few screen shots and few lines of description

Why are nintendo shooting their load before Christmas? Worrying. Also the complete lack of mention of online...

gal_02.jpg

Wow, seeing Link with actual proper armour seems so... dodgy.

inpa_ss01.jpg

Is Impa doing that Samurai-like "Constantly sheathing and unsheathing the sword between every attack"?

Because that would be pretty cool!

Character models look very good!

Textures look hilariously bad.

That said, I'm intrigued. I'll buying it on the cheap.

Why are nintendo shooting their load before Christmas? Worrying. Also the complete lack of mention of online...

They're not. Tecmo Koei are, as they are publishing the game in Japan. Nintendo has very little to do with this game there, aside from the rights of the characters, franchise etc.

Indeed Veran and General Onox would fit seemlessly into this world.

OOASvillains1.png

Ressurect them with your wickedness, Shia!

It would be surprising if they didn't appear. And they'd be controllable too if they do appear. Such is the magic appeal of these games.

Onox = aforementioned Sauron reference.

Skip to 1.00.

inpa_ss01.jpg

Is Impa doing that Samurai-like "Constantly sheathing and unsheathing the sword between every attack"?

Because that would be pretty cool!

Impa confuses me in this game. She's usually a nimble ninja (or at least implied to be one), but here, she uses a giant sword.

And then she proceeds to use it as if it were a Samurai's katana.

I wonder if we'll see a character using a double-handed nunchuck, too? :heh:

Impa confuses me in this game. She's usually a nimble ninja (or at least implied to be one), but here, she uses a giant sword.

And then she proceeds to use it as if it were a Samurai's katana.

I wonder if we'll see a character using a double-handed nunchuck, too? :heh:

Yeah, massive fuck off sword does not look right on one of the Sheikah. They are supposed to be nimble and deku nut masters.

c3R5Ql0.jpg

character_shia.jpg

Can we get Team Ninja to do more collaborations with Nintendo? There's something I like about their games, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Can we get Team Ninja to do more collaborations with Nintendo? There's something I like about their games, but I can't quite put my finger in it.

There, corrected that for you.

Can we get Team Ninja to do more collaborations with Nintendo? There's something I like about their games, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Jokes aside, that seems to be the most high-end looking piece of art I've seen from this game thus far. Although I'm expecting even more high-end characters in Zelda U.

And regarding Impa's new look. I kinda like her new armor... but am I the only one who prefers the OoT look?

Impa_Artwork_3D.png

I don't know why, but the new one looks almost like she has an eating disorder, not like a ninja-like body guard of the royal family. The OoT version looks a bit stronger, mature and able to handle herself in a fight. Plus, that damn sword. That ridiculous f***ing sword!

And regarding Impa's new look. I kinda like her new armor... but am I the only one who prefers the OoT look?

Not at all. I'm no "Every Zelda should be like OOT" fan, but to me that game's Impa is the real one. Not because it was the character's debut either (I prefer WW's Tingle to MM's) - it's just that, to me, Impa is meant to be really solid and muscular.

il40twF6ql9Ga.png

Why can't Nintendo just make a proper Zelda game like this :(

Link looks awesome.

gal_01.jpg
That soldier armour!

Link needs a White [light] Tunic in future!

Broadcast Yourself
Audio
Edited by Retro_Link

This just stormed the charts on Amazon Japan.

Amazon JP Top 100:

Treasure Box - 1st

Premium Box - 7th

Regular Edition - 9th

I'm sure people have already made the connection but just in case you haven't...

vCBdZ3r.jpg

4Ug9YqS.jpg

Volvagia just got Monster Huntered. I wonder how many times he was farmed for that armour? :D

I don't know why, but the new one looks almost like she has an eating disorder, not like a ninja-like body guard of the royal family.

It's probably based around her Skyward Sword design, and seeing as this is being speculated as a sort of prequel to that, it does make a little sense.

Impa_Artwork_(Skyward_Sword).png

Ricky the Kangaroo anyone?

Oh my daze! YES!

A MILLION TIMES YES!

That alone would make me buy this game! It could be the most crap game in existence and I wouldn't care!

Impa_Artwork_(Skyward_Sword).png

The artwork for Skyward Sword has me drooling every time.