NEurope
CoolFunkMan

Your favourite games of 2013?

Can't believe I forgot to mention Ni No Kuni

You may not like JRPGs, but if you do this game is for you!

Charming characters, a beautiful world, music which excels greatness, a nice and interesting battle system and a wonderfully subtle but emotional story.

Ni No Kuni gave me some of the most memorable moments of my gaming history.

It made me remember my first JRPG/RPG I've ever played: Final Fantasy IX.

As soon as I saw this...the first seconds. I felt like I was 11 (god, I'm old...) years again playing FFIX.

I entered a new world.

Something that most of the newer games don't achieve anymore :(

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

The world map music is one of the best pieces of orchestrated music I've ever heard.

Grand Theft Auto 5 for me hands down. I can't think of any game I've ever owned where I've completed it, and as soon as the credits have finished rolling, started the game again. Never found it dull or boring. Was quite happy to go over every mission again.

Still enjoyed playing it after my 2nd completion just running around doing nothing. And the online kept me entertained for a fair few hours too.

NBA2k14 on PS4 a very very close second.

Best Games

1. Super Mario 3D world

2. Pikmin 3

3. Fire Emblem

Haven't finished Zelda BW, Last of Us or Gone Home yet though loving what I have played.

Wind Waker would probably be in there but feel wrong putting it in a 2013 game of the year :)

Worst Game I've played - Grand Theft Auto 5 :P

I still want to get NBA 2K14 on the PS4, just waiting for it to come down in price a bit more first.