NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Direct 18th December - Wii U & 3DS Spring 2014 Titles

Is anyone else a little confused at the amount of Kirby titles that get released? He's not hugely popular internationally (apart from in Smash) and I've never seen any of them do great number although I'll be happy for someone to correct me.

When they did the Rosalina reveal for Smash, I died a little inside when Kirby appeared on the screen.

Exact words were, "Fuck off, Kirby!"

Seems to be everywhere at the moment. He's a bit like the relative you haven't visited for a long time, so you see him very often in a short space of time so that they know you haven't forgot about them.

Seems to be everywhere at the moment. He's a bit like the relative you haven't visited for a long time, so you see him very often in a short space of time so that they know you haven't forgot about them.

And Rosalina is like a random person you said "Hi" to on a bus once yet they seem to appear at all your parties.

And Rosalina is like a random person you said "Hi" to on a bus once yet they seem to appear at all your parties.

That's EXACTLY what Rosalina is like.

Or, your very hot friend you met at a party once.

I'm not sure too much Rosalina is a bad thing, y'know.

My biggest excitement was that Kirby is going to be in Mario Kart! :D

That's what I thought at first. I figured they had finally turned Mario Kart into Nintendo Kart and my excitement started to rise. I was soon brought back down to earth. :D

Pfft, I'd take Kirby over Rosalina anyway! In a gaming sense, of course. Love that puffy little bastard. Don't know how/why, but I'm a total sucker for Kirby's games. Triple Deluxe(stupid name, obviously working off the '3D' thing) looks interesting with its minigames though. Mostly I imagine the rest'll be just like Return to Dreamland, so bit meh there(still gonna buy it though).

Currently speaking about Dragon Quest Monsters 2, out February 6th

I still want a fucking western port of 1! Mad they didn't bother given the original had a western release - so much potential with 3DS.

Edited by Rummy