NEurope
Happenstance

Playstation Plus Free Games

I didn't really enjoy Rogue Legacy at all. I wanted to, but I never really got anywhere, never had any gold. Too punishing for me.

Quite an interesting line-up next month. Certainly will look into Rogue Legacy

I didn't really enjoy Rogue Legacy at all. I wanted to, but I never really got anywhere, never had any gold. Too punishing for me.

The great thing about this is that you just get better and better as you continuously level up. As rogue-likes go, this is definitely one of the easier ones.

I guess I can stop looking for deals on Thief then.

Can't get a better deal than that.

Great month by the looks of it. I've already bought Transistor for Ine, otherwise I'd have been really happy with that.

New games are uuuuuppp. There's also a deal to get Alien Isolation £19.99 on PS4 which is an insane deal. Do eet do eet do eet.

I'm loving the free games thing. :D

Wasn't too sure about it at first, didn't think the games that they'd "give away" would be up to much. But I enjoyed all of January's titles, and having already had a quick go on a couple of February's (which also seem pretty rad) it appears I was very wrong indeed. :hehe:

I imagine it could be annoying for anyone that has previously/recently purchased the games, but for someone like me who's relatively new to the PS scene, it's bloody awesome! :awesome:

I'm loving the free games thing. :D

Wasn't too sure about it at first, didn't think the games that they'd "give away" would be up to much. But I enjoyed all of January's titles, and having already had a quick go on a couple of February's (which also seem pretty rad) it appears I was very wrong indeed. :hehe:

I imagine it could be annoying for anyone that has previously/recently purchased the games, but for someone like me who's relatively new to the PS scene, it's bloody awesome! :awesome:

I play at least 1 of the free games per month on either the Vita or PS4 (owning both certainly makes PS+ more special). It's certainly surprising the quality they give with the free games, one of them at least is new each month. Which is shocking.

Excited to get stuck into Transistor. Have been mulling over picking it up for a while as I've heard good things about it and it looks great from what I've seen. Planning on plugging some time into it next week when I have some free time in the evenings.

Was excited to see Apotheon being offered but after the farce of trying to play it for the last half an hour, I think I'll be letting that one sit till it gets patched. Game keeps crashing and there's a few bugs which resulted in me giving up. A shame as it does look good, aesthetically, and I was looking forward to see what it's all about. So far, however, it's either buggy (and rather clunk to play) when it runs or crashes when you try to play the campaign or save ::shrug: Hopefully they'll have that sorted soon enough.

New games are uuuuuppp. There's also a deal to get Alien Isolation £19.99 on PS4 which is an insane deal. Do eet do eet do eet.

That price is nothing special, it's repatedly cheaper than that for the disk version. In fact Nostromo Edition for PS4 is £15 on base.com right now.

Has anyone played Rouge Legacy? Its one of the best games I've played in a very long time, cute little hack and slash platformer with a great RPG element and a lovely soundtrack!

That price is nothing special, it's repatedly cheaper than that for the disk version. In fact Nostromo Edition for PS4 is £15 on base.com right now.

£15 is a steal for the disc version. But, that price for the digital version is great imo. Never have to swap discs is a huge thing for me.

4th March: Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty

4th March: Valiant Hearts

4th March: Papo and Yo

4th March: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

4th March: OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood (PS4/PS Vita)

4th March: CounterSpy (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)

Already own Valiant Hearts and Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty :blank:

OlliOlli 2? CounterSpy? FUCK YEAH :yay:

4th March: Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty

4th March: Valiant Hearts

4th March: Papo and Yo

4th March: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

4th March: OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood (PS4/PS Vita)

4th March: CounterSpy (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)

Fuck, that's immense. Don't have any of them!

Already got Valiant Hearts and Oddworld but I'm looking forward to more people playing VH. There's no excuse now.

Already own Valiant Hearts and Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty :blank:

Ha, me too. The worst part is that I haven't had a chance to play them yet!

I bought Oddworld at the time because I genuinely wanted it, even though I haven't played it yet I still wanted to support the developer at the time and I'm glad that I did, this is still good for anyone who hasn't purchased it yet though and its clearly sold enough to warrant it becoming a Plus game so I'm happy. :)

Valiant Hearts on the other hand I never had any intention of parting with any money for because I knew it was almost a dead cert to become a Plus game being that it's Ubisoft... I'll definitely give it a go seeing as it's free. : peace:

As for the other games, I don't have any of them so it's a really good month, when I'll find the time to play any of them however... :indeed:

A great selection of games. I bought Valiant Hearts for £4 about a month ago, but I won't begrudge that being put up there because it's a game that everyone should play, based on what I saw Ine play of it.

I wanted to buy Oddworld and Counterspy when it was my birthday and almost spent my money on that. Instead, I went for inFAMOUS and Valiant Hearts. Happy that they're up there!

Just looking at some videos of Oddworld and it looks quite yummy.

Plus is ridiculously good isn't it? I don't understand how Olli Olli 2 is in there... financially how does that even work for Roll7 and Sony?

Edited by dazzybee