NEurope
Happenstance

Playstation Plus Free Games

Yeah, not a good month...

I'm interested in Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, though. Could be a nice game to play with my girlfriend as soon as I can afford a second controller.

Can one of you not just use your Vita as a controller?

April games announced.

Awful month for me. Not a single game I'm interested in.

Not heard of a single one.

Can one of you not just use your Vita as a controller?

Completely forgot about that...I feel dumb :D

I tend to look at the plus releases and have similar negative reactions to people in here, but the games I've actually played that I recognise are all fantastic. This War of Mine, Invisible Inc, Journey - all great. Can't complain really.

Played Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime with a couple of mates over Christmas - it was awesome. Just look at it!

3_UrsaMajor.jpg

Basically you all scurry around the ship between the weapons ports, the shields, the steering wheel bit depending on what's around you. Fantastic local coop game

Basically you all scurry around the ship between the weapons ports, the shields, the steering wheel bit depending on what's around you. Fantastic local coop game

Could it prove to be difficult for someone who isn't well versed in video games? Or rather, is it a hectic game?

Could it prove to be difficult for someone who isn't well versed in video games? Or rather, is it a hectic game?

Hmm, yeah it's kind of hectic in that there's always tonnes of stuff flying around the screen in bright neon colours, but at the same time the basic mechanics are pretty simple (dont let stuff get too close to your ship, only a few controls).

Played the first couple of levels with my lassie and we had a good time; the easiest role is just the flying the ship part, and the other player can hop around between the various guns, shields, and checking the map.. The experience is definitely improved the more people you get in a room playing it though - easier said than done though given how much a rip off controllers are!

I don't know any of these games.

However, philosophically, at some point there is a moment where you don't know a game, before you do know about it.

This just reminds me of this philosoraptor meme.

1l8dpm.jpg

Not heard of a single one. I'll give them a bash as i always do, i mean if it wasn't for PS+ i'd never have played some cracking independent/low budget titles over the last 3 1/2 years.

I've heard of Drawn to Death. It's David Jaffe's new game and it was shown at PSX a couple of years back. The rest of them I haven't a clue about and looking at them they look pretty poor.

I'm not really fussed as it gives me time to crack on with the current tidal wave of retail releases we have at the moment.

I wonder how Drawn to Death is. David Jaffe hasn't been around for a while!

Cool artstyle.

Next months games.

Alienation (PS4)

Tales from the Borderlands (PS4)

Blood Knights (PS3)

Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants (PS3)

Laser Disco Defenders (PS Vita)

Type: Rider (PS Vita)

Cracking line up for those yet to play Alienation and Tales From The Borderlands.

Second month in a row that's not for me. Already have Alienation and Tales From The Borderlands (both awesome games). I might give Type: Rider a go. Looks kinda interesting.

The rest...meh.

Edit: Looks like the US is getting Abzu instead of Alienation. Damn :(

Edited by drahkon

US gamers get ABZU over Alienation.

Still, it's a good line-up. Have already got Tales from the Borderlands, a cracking game.

Tales of the Borderlines is nice I guess. I liked the first game of the series, although I only had it because it was a plus game as well. But I have more or less enjoyed the Telltale games I have bought so I am looking forward to it.

Port Royale I own and this serves as reminder to get started on that :p It playes like Grand Ages I think, which I enjoyed.

Too bad about Abzu, never been interested enough to pay for it, but wouldn't mind getting for "free". Btw, I thought they had ended the differences in games for Europe and USA a long time ago?

Dammit, I wanted Abzu. I know next to nothing about the other games, so they'll be new and fresh experiences for me.

*waits for Abzu*

Life is Strange would be awesome. Already bought and played but the more people get to experience this the better :)

Killing Floor 2 supposed to be pretty cool. A fun horde-mode shooter. Wouldn't say no to that.

Killing Floor 2 supposed to be pretty cool. A fun horde-mode shooter. Wouldn't say no to that.

Yeah, I had a quick look at what this game was and it looks like it will be great to play with a bunch on mates online. Hopefully this list is true.

I loved the original Killing Floor on PC. It's such a great game if you can get together a group of friends to play with.

Life is Strange is great, but I already have it! Hope the other options are good, too.

Rumoured games are confirmed.

No news about PS3/PSVita games.

Rumoured games are confirmed.

No news about PS3/PSVita games.

Here is the rumoured full list.

PS4- Killing Floor 2, Life is Strange

PS3- Abyss Odyssey, WRC 5:World Rally Championship

PSV- Neon Chrome (crossbuy PS4), Spy Chameleon(crossbuy PS4)

They should just remove Vita and PS3 games at this point.

I keep wishing that we get a decent Vita game but for the past few months it's been shit.

They should just remove Vita and PS3 games at this point.

I keep wishing that we get a decent Vita game but for the past few months it's been shit.

I think part of the problem is that a lot of the decent Vita and PS3 games have now already been on the service. There's not much else they can put on it. This is why I think a shake up of the service needs to happen at E3.