NEurope
Happenstance

Playstation Plus Free Games

It means if you bought it, you'd be really fucking cross because you get it for free now!

mnd68.jpg

Do I? Really? Like when?

And @Rummy; not that the double standards aren't laughably transparent, but how come you didn't say anything about this post commenting on 'moaners' but you did in the Switch thread...

Do I? Really? Like when?

And @Rummy; not that the double standards aren't laughably transparent, but how come you didn't say anything about this post commenting on 'moaners' but you did in the Switch thread...

I think theres a difference with the tensions that sometimes come up in the Switch thread and most other threads but also dont forget that this isnt Rummy's section of the forum to moderate.

Edited by Happenstance

I think theres a difference with the tensions that sometimes come up in the Switch thread and most other threads but also dont forget that this isnt Rummy's section of the forum to moderate.

When I posted it was clearly a joke, it was over and it was brought back... This felt a bit weird because I rarely post and then it was implied I post all the time. I mean, I don't really care, I'm sure Cookyman was just in part messing about. I guess it's just the double standards that is a little irritating. But didn't;t realise there were section moderators... maybe that's why there appears to be slightly different rules for different areas...

I'm sure Cookyman was just in part messing about.

Of course I was messing about, can't you feel the love?

Apparently these are two of the games were are getting next month.

1488235671-ok.jpg

Good month for people who haven't played Tearaway yet.

I watched Giant Bomb play that Disc Jam game recently and that looked pretty good. People seem to think it has the potential to be a Rocket League type hit.

Nice! Got some CEX credit on a receipt thing somewhere and kept saying I'd use it on a retail Tearaway to play and lend - glad its possibly coming to PS+ instead now! Don't know anything about Disc Jam though.

Apparently these are two of the games were are getting next month.

1488235671-ok.jpg

Good month for people who haven't played Tearaway yet.

I'll trade my copy of Tearaway then and get the download.

Already have Tearaway Unfolded ::shrug:

Disc Jam looks insane, though.

Hope this leak is real :D

Edit: Just watched a couple of videos and I really want to play Disc Jam now :laughing: Looks incredibly fun.

Edited by drahkon

Two retail disc games in as many months. Good news for all - Tearaway is an excellent game.

Played Disc Jam's beta on PC and it is sooooo much fun :D

Really hope the rumour is true. The game could use a large audience right from the start and the devs could really benefit from lots of suggestions.

It definitely has potential to become a smaller Rocket League.

March games confirmed:

Tearaway Unfolded (PS4)

Disc Jam (PS4)

Lumo (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late (PS3)

Earth Defense Force 2025 (PS3)

Severed (PS Vita)

Wow, spectacular month. Especially for Vita. Lumo is apparently a nice isometric adventure. Severed is a must play for every Vita owner :D

Oh and motherfucking DISC JAM :awesome: YIIIISSSSS :laughing:

I don't even download these anymore, but if I wasn't selling my vita I'd definitely play severed...

Disk Jam looks the kind of game I'd like though so if that gets good hands on I'll go for that.

Why wouldn't you download these games?

Tearaway is rad.

Tearaway is rad.

I'm not going to, purely to confuse you.

I'm glad I didn't bother buying Lumo now, only found out about it a week or two ago, looks pretty nice for a low-key isometric-style rebirth adventure. :)

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late (PS3)

Oh sweet, I didn't know the new Kingdom Hearts was out.

Yeah, I still don't understand it. Every month, I make a point of going onto PSN and "purchase" all of the games that appear under PS+, even the PS3 and Vita games. At some point, I may want to play one of those games. Or, I might get a PS3 and/or VITA. I have more PS3 and VITA games than I do WiiU and I don't even own those systems!

We already have Tearaway, but it's a great addition. I need to play it at some point.

I often wonder why I bother with the free games, so I can completely understand why someone wouldn't bother adding them to their library.

I do it just in case, but I know full well that I will never play most of these games. Like, literally no chance. Ever. I have such a backlog of great games to play that I just don't have the free time to waste on games that I have no idea about. For most PS+ games, there is nothing to gain by me "purchasing" them, because I know most of them will sit in my library, only to be glanced over every time I'm looking for a certain game to re-download.

It basically boils down to:

Reasons to purchase: None

Reasons not to purchase: Less games to scroll through in the library plus I haven't wasted (admittedly very little) time clicking on them in the store.

PS+ games...

I add them all because... you never know. Maybe in 40 years PSN will still be going and your grandson will say "hey do you have this game for my video game history studies, apparently it's really rare". Maybe one day you're hankering for a puzzle and you realise that you own one of the highest rated puzzle games of 2015 but you never even noticed. May your PS4 goes to a kids charity when you die and the more games attributed to the account the more children it makes happy. Maybe one day there's another PT and your console is worth £xxxx if it has that rare game on.

In your web browser you literally just tick a box next to all of them and add to basket, takes under five seconds.

April games announced.

Drawn to Death (PS4)

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (PS4)

10 Second Ninja X (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)

Curses ‘n Chaos (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)

Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom (PS3)

Alien Rage (PS3)

Awful month for me. Not a single game I'm interested in.

Yeah, not a good month...

I'm interested in Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, though. Could be a nice game to play with my girlfriend as soon as I can afford a second controller.