NEurope
Happenstance

Playstation Plus Free Games

Hyper Void has a free VR mode as well for anyone with PSVR. It's the full game too, not just a few levels.

Already own Invisible, Inc. and Stories: The Path of Destinies. Still haven't dived into either of those :laughing: I should stop buying games...

Hyper Void and Color Guardians look quite interesting. VVVVVV I've played on PC years ago. Fun game.

Tiny Troopers Join Ops looks meh. ::shrug:

No platinum either. :nono:

Invisible, Inc., Stories: The Path of Destinies and Color Guardians have one, though.

Stories' Platinum is quite easy, I think.

Invisible's...no idea, I think the higher difficulties are tough.

Color Guardians'...not a clue. It does look like a game the lady and I could enjoy, though :D

Invisible Inc. puts up a hefty challenge even on the lowest difficulty setting. And as you crank the difficulty up, it really does start kicking your ass for the tiniest of mistake or for not planning your moves and actions well. From what I hear, going for the platinum on that is pretty hard going because of the Endless Plus mode. The randomised nature of the levels also makes it a bit harder to pick up patterns.

Still, it's a fantastic game and it was definitely worth the money I paid for it back in April as I enjoyed the hell out of it despite the difficulty.

Personally looking forward to trying Stories: The Path of Destinies as it's something I've kept thinking of picking up for the last couple of months when it's been on sale. If I've remembered correctly, I believe it requires a minimum of 4 play throughs for the platinum for those interested.

Appearently it's 25 playthroughs :p Looking forward to play it sometime this week.

January Games:

Day of the Tentacle Remastered (PS4, PS Vita)

This War of Mine: The Little Ones (PS4)

Blazerush (PS3)

The Swindle (PS3, PS4, PS Vita)

Azkend 2

Titan Souls (PS Vita, PS4)

Glad i didn't get Titan Souls and This War is Mine, both games i'm interested in.

This War of Mine looks excellent and has been on my radar for months. Tempted to play that right away when it arrives.

^ Yeah, it's a fantastic game. Great atmosphere, addictive progression, and has that rare thing in a videogame of making you feel like a bastard for doing immoral things.

Glad i didn't get Titan Souls and This War is Mine, both games i'm interested in.

I got them both already! Damn. Titan Souls is the perfect Plus game - I played a couple hours and found it quite frustrating, but it's pretty charming and I can people having a lot of fun with it if they put up with it.

Feb games:

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)

Not a Hero (PS4)

Starwhal (PS3, Cross Buy with PS4)

Anna: Extended Edition (PS3)

Ninja Senki DX (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)

TorqueL (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)

Very disappointing. ::shrug:

Starwhal is a great multiplayer game. Already have it, though...

The rest...meh...

What does Cross Buy mean?

That if you buy it on one system you can play it for free on the other.

It means you buy it on one system (e.g. Vita) and you can download it on another for no extra cost (e.g. PS4).

In terms of Plus games, it means you get it on both systems.

I've just stopped even downloading these now. Can't remember the last good one; doesn't do anything for me. I can't even remember the last time I went online even.... a few games of FIFA every so often.... Need to get back into battlefront i think!!

It means if you bought it, you'd be really fucking cross because you get it for free now!

I've just stopped even downloading these now. Can't remember the last good one; doesn't do anything for me. I can't even remember the last time I went online even.... a few games of FIFA every so often.... Need to get back into battlefront i think!!

mnd68.jpg

I'm quite happy that we've got Littlebigplanet 3. I've almost bought it multiple times over the years so I'd like to finally play it, see what the community has come up with.

Same here. I've wanted to try it for ages, but don't really play the PS4, but may give it a go now.

Same here. I've wanted to try it for ages, but don't really play the PS4, but may give it a go now.

Wait what? I thought you played your PS4 the most out of your stuff?

I'm quite happy that we've got Littlebigplanet 3. I've almost bought it multiple times over the years so I'd like to finally play it, see what the community has come up with.

Exactly the same here. I've even had it in my basket a few times.

Wait what? I thought you played your PS4 the most out of your stuff?

Oops, thought it was a PS3 game and accidentally typed PS4, which ironically was correct.

I'm quite happy with LBP myself - never really got the hype around the series at the time, even though I borrowed/played one of them for a bit. Hopefully it'll be something I get more into this time round.