NEurope
Happenstance

Playstation Plus Free Games

That's versus their full retail downloadable prices though... which you mostly wouldn't pay if you wanted to play those games. Also you don't own the games, stop paying for PS+ and they're no longer available. In contrast to yourself I haven't played anything on PS+ except Furi for a long time. I'm happy to pay because I think the service is (mostly) very good but the free games don't really make up any aspect of that anymore, not like they used to.

Well, Lords of the Fallen is 19.99€ so not full price, same goes for Amnesia which is 29.99€.

I think it's incredible value, but apparently not for everyone.

Personally, if i get a few decent games from PS+ each year it's worth it for me.

Yeah, you are essentially leasing the games for that price, rather than buying.

Anywho, i'm off to rent Journey!

EDIT: I like the way it says "Enter 10 digit discount" at the checkout. Sounds like a euphemism for theft.

Edited by 130131301364

October:

• Resident Evil, PS4
  • Transformers: Devastation, PS4
  • Mad Riders, PS3
  • From Dust, PS3
  • Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~, PS Vita
  • Actual Sunlight, PS Vita

Anyone that hasn't done so already needs to check out Transformers: Devastation, quality game. :)

Two visual novel games for the Vita... :blank:

Love the PS4 offerings, though. :yay: Never played 'em, looking forward to playing 'em :D

Two visual novel games for the Vita... :blank:

Love the PS4 offerings, though. :yay: Never played 'em, looking forward to playing 'em :D

Actual Sunlight is a very powerful game, especially if you suffer from or ever have suffered from depression. It's only around an hour long and well worth a go.

Actual Sunlight is a very powerful game, especially if you suffer from or ever have suffered from depression. It's only around an hour long and well worth a go.

Hm, sounds interesting. I was close to depression a couple of years ago (at least that's what some people told me)...I'll definitely give this game a go then.

Nothing wrong with Visual novels anyway.

Agree, butlast month we got one, too. I was hoping for something different next week.

November games.

Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture, PS4

The Deadly Tower of Monsters, PS4

Dirt 3, PS3

Costume Quest 2, PS3

Letter Quest Remastered, PS Vita (Cross buy with PS4)

Pumped BMX+, PS Vita (Cross buy with PS4 and PS3)

Cracking set of games. Chuffed to bits with Rapture, Costume Quest and Letter Quest.

Awesome news on Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, been interested in that for a while.

I think I tried Dirt3 on PSNow and it was pretty good. I'm not a massive fan of the genre though, so it didn't hold my attention for too long. Worth a play, though.

Rapture is lovely. I had a wonderful time with that game. You have to accept it for what it is, however. It's more of an "experience" rather than a game, somewhat.

Loved the idea of Costume Quest - but could never play it well on my bloody PC! Glad to see CQ2 come as a Plus game as I might actually manage to play it through like this! Is it still Halloween themed(literally know nothing about it)? Woulda made more sense to have been just this month gone if halloweeny, but not gonna complain nonetheless. Not fussed about anything else though.

There's a small issue with getting Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, you have to add it to your wishlist before adding it to the basket. For some reason, it's not letting you add it direct from the PS+ page at the moment.

I also had to "Request desktop site" as the mobile version wasn't letting me 'buy' it after adding it to the wishlist.

Click the :heart:

Couldn't find the heart on the PS4 store, only on the Internet store, anyway thanks.

December PS+ Games

Stories: The Path of Destinies (PS4)

Invisible, Inc. (PS4)

Hyper Void (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)

Tiny Troopers Join Ops (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)

Color Guardians (PS4, PS Vita)

VVVVVV (PS Vita)

December PS+ Games

Stories: The Path of Destinies (PS4)

Invisible, Inc. (PS4)

Hyper Void (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)

Tiny Troopers Join Ops (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)

Color Guardians (PS4, PS Vita)

VVVVVV (PS Vita)

Well that's a bit underwhelming isn't it?

Well that's a bit underwhelming isn't it?

Not my kind of game but I know Invisible Inc is very well thought of.