NEurope
Happenstance

Playstation Plus Free Games

The Unfinished Swan is fantastic! so cool you'll get a chance to play it 'free' @RedShell @Fierce_LiNk

If I had Plus enabled at the moment I'd be downloading Race the Sun for sure!

Hurry up and buy a PS4 :)

Nice selection for May.

Already have Hohokum and Guacamelee (people, play it! It's amazing). Looking forward to the rest. : peace:

I'm delighted with that list!

I know nothing about Ether One, but I've been looking at Guacamelee! Hohokum, The Unfinished Swan and Race the Sun recently. I've been eying them up for a while and almost bought The Unfinished Swan a month go. Race The Sun looks awesome.

So, really happy. :D

Downloaded them straight away. Can't wait to play some of these. :D

A pretty good month for me.

Just been majorly tripping out with Hohokum: :D

Absolutely mental. icon14.gif

It left me so fucked up that I spent about 5 minutes trying to plug the wrong type of USB cable into my DS4. :laughing:

Anybody tried Race The Sun yet?

I've been on it for about an hour. The game is pretty fun. I like it a lot.

Anybody tried Race The Sun yet?

I've been on it for about an hour. The game is pretty fun. I like it a lot.

Yeah, played it a couple of times now. I also like it, very simple but addictive game. icon14.gif

I see you've started playing Hohokum. Be interesting to hear what you think of that "game", I'm absolutely loving it. :love: Really feels like art that has come to life, and the sound design is just phenomenal. :awesome:

Yeah, played it a couple of times now. I also like it, very simple but addictive game. icon14.gif

I see you've started playing Hohokum. Be interesting to hear what you think of that "game", I'm absolutely loving it. :love: Really feels like art that has come to life, and the sound design is just phenomenal. :awesome:

Hohokum is wonderful. I played it last night after two hours of football and being completely worn out and I have to admit that I thought I might have been high playing it. I don't even-

It's strange. It reminds me of Electroplankton, but perhaps stranger. I had no idea what I was doing, but I liked it a lot. Sound design is much beautiful, wow, such joy, love, etc.

Started and finished The Unfinished Swan this morning. Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant.

At first I was wondering what he hell was going on and thought that the game had froze or crashed. After I pressed a few buttons things started to make sense. :D

The contrast between levels is amazing and I found the narration and story to be very heartwarming. Once I get in from church I will be doing another run through of the game to nab me those balloons.

It's times like this that I love PS+. Getting to experience games such as this and Thomas Was Alone for free has been outstanding. I doubt I would have played them otherwise. Clearly I need to branch out a little more and pick up a few of these quirky downloadable games.

Started and finished The Unfinished Swan this morning. Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant.

At first I was wondering what he hell was going on and thought that the game had froze or crashed. After I pressed a few buttons things started to make sense. :D

The contrast between levels is amazing and I found the narration and story to be very heartwarming. Once I get in from church I will be doing another run through of the game to nab me those balloons.

It's times like this that I love PS+. Getting to experience games such as this and Thomas Was Alone for free has been outstanding. I doubt I would have played them otherwise. Clearly I need to branch out a little more and pick up a few of these quirky downloadable games.

You hadn't played it before?!!

Yeah I loved it, it just continues to build.

The balloons add some good replayability challenge and exploration. And some fun little unlockables.

You hadn't played it before?!!

Yeah I loved it, it just continues to build.

The balloons add some good replayability challenge and exploration. And some fun little unlockables.

Nope.

Im just about start my next playthrough. I bought the Toy that acts as a radar for balloons, which should help locating the ones I missed.

I am loving these Playstation Plus games. The £30 subscription is worth it just for this month.

Finished Guacamelee and Valiant Hearts over the last few days, both great games.

The narration and art style in Valiant Hearts, oh my.

Started playing The Unfinished Swan, Hohokum and Race The Sun yesterday. All really good games from what I've played.

Already addicted to Race The Sun and need to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do on Hohokum.

I am loving these Playstation Plus games. The £30 subscription is worth it just for this month.

Finished Guacamelee and Valiant Hearts over the last few days, both great games.

The narration and art style in Valiant Hearts, oh my.

Started playing The Unfinished Swan, Hohokum and Race The Sun yesterday. All really good games from what I've played.

Already addicted to Race The Sun and need to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do on Hohokum.

Valiant Hearts is another one I have to get on. I've seen @Eenuh play it and she loved it.

With Hohokum, just keep playing around with it and try to interact with everything. Sooner or later something will happen and you'll pick it up from there.

Race The Sun is really, really simple, but it also has quite a retro-futuristic look and feel to it, too. I love it. This month's selection of games are fantastic, far better than last month.

@Hero\-of\-Time did you ever play Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons? Another fantastic game.

@Hero\-of\-Time did you ever play Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons? Another fantastic game.

Yeah, sadly it didn't grab me like it did others. I finished it but I found the dual stick control method a little too fiddly at times.

Just downloaded this month's games. Should keep me occupied during my upcoming flight!

So Ether One seems to be the only dud in this month's PS+ selection, or perhaps it's just a really bad port. But I downloaded it yesterday and as soon as I started it up, it crashed. :indeed: Restarted the PS4 and tried again, this time it ran but it made the fans on my PS4 go absolutely nuts! :o Seriously, it sounded like a fucking airplane was taking off! Was constant too, regardless of what was going on in-game.

As soon as I closed it (which was pretty damn soon :laughing:) the fans slowed down and it was back to normal.

Doesn't appear to have been optimised for PS4 at all, nasty stuff. icon13.gif

So Ether One seems to be the only dud in this month's PS+ selection, or perhaps it's just a really bad port. But I downloaded it yesterday and as soon as I started it up, it crashed. :indeed: Restarted the PS4 and tried again, this time it ran but it made the fans on my PS4 go absolutely nuts! :o Seriously, it sounded like a fucking airplane was taking off! Was constant too, regardless of what was going on in-game.

As soon as I closed it (which was pretty damn soon :laughing:) the fans slowed down and it was back to normal.

Yeah, I read numerous reports on Gaf of the game crashing constantly for various people. Makes you wonder how the hell these games get the OK for release. People had the same issues with Apotheon as well.

Can't say that happened to me. But I did get bored pretty quickly.

The dev said there is a patch incoming to fix a lot of the issues. Sounds like they were caught between having to be released as a Plus game on time and not having enough time to fix a lot of issues.

Fingers crossed.

Race the Sun is one of the most addictive "just one more try" games I've ever played!