NEurope
Happenstance

Playstation Plus Free Games

Comunicado oficial:

DAMN IT I WANTED TO GIVE FIFA UP THIS YEAR JIM RYAN YOU MONSTER

acc.gif

• Haha 2

Rumoured games for June:

Yeah, if God of War is included in the lineup I definitely think we're warming up to that Ragnarök blowout

• Thanks 2

Hope the list is true. I was wanting to give the Nickelodeon brawler a go but was waiting for a price drop.

Not a good month for me.
Obviously, God of War is amazing but played it already.
Naruto Boruto Burrito Tortilla is not my thing.
And that brawler...meh :p 

But I'll have a big library of games to choose from in June for a few months so...who cares :D 

The Nickelodeon game is pretty fun. I had a match where I drowned April O Neil in a bowl of cereal with Reptar. There's a sentence I never thought I would say. :D 

It's hilarious playing it online. You can tell the trophy hunters from the regular players because people wanting the trophies are jumping off the edge as soon as the match starts just to get the 50 games played. With this being free on PS+, it's happening quite a bit. :laughing:

3 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

You can tell the trophy hunters from the regular players because people wanting the trophies are jumping off the edge as soon as the match starts just to get the 50 games played.

Any other online trophies? :p 

Still haven't given it a go :D 

2 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Any other online trophies? :p 

Still haven't given it a go :D 

Yeah, but they aren't that bad. Hardest online one is to beat 5 people who have a higher ranking than you but you can just get beat a few times to really lower your own ranking and then start to rack up the wins. I would say that the other hard online trophy is to win a match without losing a stock but because so many people are suiciding you can get this without effort. :D 

• Like 1

I must be unlucky, because in my 25 matches nobody suicided but me :p 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Got my 5 wins against people at a higher rank.

epic_handshake_meme-e1534136962951.png?auto=compress&fm=png

Not sure if my rank glitched out, but after a while of losing over and over my rank kept improving :laughing: 

• Haha 1

The trophy for playing 50 local battles is great.

FUwJf1wWQAEqTgT?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Man, I love the second Turtles movie. :D 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

The trophy for playing 50 local battles is great.

Do arcade matches work, too? Or is it just the multiplayer matches?

Just now, drahkon said:

Do arcade matches work, too? Or is it just the multiplayer matches?

Think it's just the Battle matches.

• Thanks 1

I've finished both the PS4 and PS5 versions of the Nickelodeon fighter.

FU9ZYBFX0AAYz7C?format=jpg&name=small

Quite a fun little game, if a little unpolished. I didn't realise that the games was available on the PS5 until I was almost done with the PS4 version. Seeing as I enjoyed my experience with it, as well as it having another trophy list, I figured I would play through it again.

The PS5 version has much better load times and runs a lot smoother. No kidding, when playing the Technodrome level on the PS4 I honestly thought the level was set in zero gravity. I was very surprised to see that the PS5 version of the stage ran just like the rest of the levels. :D 

I really loved the line up of the game. There's a great selection for fans of Nickelodeon across multiple generations. As I youngster, I used to love watching Hey! Arnold but I always hated Helga. After all these years it felt great to finally be able to punch her in the face. :p The stages were pretty neat as well, with lots of cameos from characters from the Nick franchises. My favourite was seeing Mondo Gecko skating around in the sewers on the turtles stage.

• Like 1

On my journey to the Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Platinum this happened: 

Yikes :laughing: 

• Haha 2

Yeah, it also happened to me a few times on that stage. There were times the AI managed to escape but more often than not they sunk to their death. The more they struggled the more they sunk. Reminded me of that scene from The NeverEnding Story. :p 

neverending-story-artax.gif

• Haha 1

Looks like we've got the games for July:

Pretty solid looking month! 

Edited by Julius
  • Thanks 1

@Hero-of-Time

well-there-it-is.gif

I guess it's time to give the Crash 4 Platinum a try :o 

Oh and, Arcadegeddon? Always been interested in it, but not the Early Access.
The PS+ release comes at a perfect time, as it is set to get its full release soon. 

Anyways, it's a rumour but basically 99% real, 'cause the leaker is the real deal :D And if it's real, it's a hell of a month :peace: 

Edited by drahkon

21 hours ago, drahkon said:

I guess it's time to give the Crash 4 Platinum a try :o 

Haha. We were just talking about that the other day as well. I've seen videos of it and I think it's going to be one of those games where I can't achieve the platinum. If I do attempt it, it will have to be when i've got time off work so that I can just focus on that one game and commit to memory the layout of the levels.

What a surprise :p 

Crazy good month :peace: Hope my mates will try Arcadegeddon with me.

Potential games for August have leaked:

Damn, that's a stacked month if true. I own all of them already (boo), but it might be the kick up the behind I need to start Like A Dragon soon(ish) :p

Edited by Julius

Okokokok.

Let his be real. I only want Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2. LET THIS BE REAL.

Amazing month, if true. Tony Hawks, Yakuza 7 and Little Nightmares. I never got around to buying THPS and so this is a welcome addition. Seeing as Yakuza is also the PS5 version I may give it another playthrough and grab the platinum again. Little Nightmares was legit one of my favourite games that I played last year. Highly recommended.