NEurope
Happenstance

Playstation Plus Free Games

Good month.

Was thinking of picking up Destiny 2 just for the single player mode just the other week. Does anyone still play it?

Sold my copy of God of War 3 last year so be good to own it again.

13 hours ago, lostmario said:

Good month.

Was thinking of picking up Destiny 2 just for the single player mode just the other week. Does anyone still play it?

Millions of button bashing skating Titans.

Will most likely play Destiny 2 again with my mate. Thoroughly enjoyed playing it when it was released and with my best mate co-op games are always a blast.

Maybe I will get the expansions, too, eventually. :D 

Edited by drahkon

14 hours ago, lostmario said:

Good month.

Apparently Destiny 2 is available to download now, so you can get cracking on it straight away.

Destiny 2 is available now, decided to download it and remove the disk version as i'd much prefer it on the console ready to play anytime.

7 minutes ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

I hear that Destiny 2 is available. Right now.

But is it available now? That's what I would like to know.

2 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

But is it available now? That's what I would like to know.

Available now, is Destiny 2. 

Looking forward to God of War III remaster. I never finished the original and don't fancy plugging in my PS3 to do so :p also I didn't even know there was a remaster.

• Haha 1

This is a good update for sure. People dont have to swap disks for Destiny 2 anymore :bouncy:

On 30/08/2018 at 10:16 AM, Fierce_LiNk said:

Available now, is Destiny 2. 

Is it also at GAME??

Any word if the rumoured Diablo is October's plus? Got it back in June so slightly irked but also totally happy cos it's a great little game to sit back and chill with. Do recommend it! Tried the two budget offerings of this month - Foul Play and Sparkle. The former isn't too bad, nice and short/punchy with some replayability. Reminds me slightly of the side-scrolling aspects of Henry Hatsworth with maybe a bit more Castle Crashers to it. Sparkle 2 or whatever it is is a very basic sort of bubble-shooter match 3 puzzle without too much depth but again kinda nice and simple for itself that it's a chill enough game.

• Like 1

With Destiny the best purchase is the collection pack. Which is already cheap nowadays. The plus game will let newbies decide if they like parts of the game.

It is one of the best experiences this gen period.

I think I've weirdly morally sworn off of D2 - I paid and adopted and launch and they treated me like a cunt. Fuck them now.

Yeah, same. I actually want to play it but at the moment I can't get past how badly they fucked up their approach to D2.

Roundabout is also on there, fancied playing that since it came out on Xbox years ago. It looks like a really bizarre Kururin style game.

Yeah, Roundabout looks like the most interesting of the filler games.

I played Burly Men at Sea on PC a couple of years back, and it's bound to be an easy platinum, if nothing else. Replaying it a hundred million times to get all of the different endings really killed any enthusiasm I may have felt the first couple of times through, though.

Oh, that's a great month.

I assume that Yakuza: Kiwami is a nice entry into the series?

Never played a Yakuza game before, i'll give Kiwami a shot.

PS+ expires end of the month, might get a good deal around Black Friday to renew.

5 hours ago, drahkon said:

Oh, that's a great month.

I assume that Yakuza: Kiwami is a nice entry into the series?

I honestly wouldn't recommend playing it without playing Yakuza 0. Lots of the events in the game will lack impact without experiencing what happens in 0 first.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Steve Blum shooting random people then punting them into random cactai? yes please. Too bad they put the Duke Nukem pre-order thing as DLC. Thought you would have just got it with it. Ah well...

PS+ Games for Dec 2018
SOMA (PS4)
Onrush (PS4)
Steredenn (PS3)
Steins;Gate (PS3)
Iconoclasts (PS Vita + PS4)
Papers, Please (PS Vita)

Some great games on this months list.

This is a good month, because I've only bought-but-haven't-gotten-around-to-yet two of the games this month! (SOMA and Steins;Gate, in case anyone's interested.)

Didn't like Iconoclasts.

I've been meaning to play Papers, Please for ages, but realistically, I know it's just going to end up in my pile of PS+ games that I want to play, but can never seem to make time for.