NEurope
Happenstance

Playstation Plus Free Games

Just now, Rummy said:

Told you you would! Not plus related but did you ever get Bunrout Paradise? Still need/want to do the multi at some point with @Dan_Dare, who has also recommended xcom a few times!

I didn't get around to it. Time is limited these days and it's also difficult because Overwatch is so much of a time-sucker, too. I'll get around to it eventually.

XCOM 2 is fab I'm sure I recommended it on here but you know how that goes....

• Like 1

On 31/05/2018 at 3:04 PM, Fierce_LiNk said:

I didn't get around to it. Time is limited these days and it's also difficult because Overwatch is so much of a time-sucker, too. I'll get around to it eventually.

Yeah I hear ya. I really wanna play everything hut I can't. I've gotten a bit deeper back into OW again with this current comp season but it's such a timesink! Imagine I was balancing myself between that and MHW - which I also really wanna get back to but both are just not healthy lol. Psychick-Youth also just gave me some birthday credz so I got Diablo to co-op with him(never played a Diablo before but he's like triple dipped on this himself) but even then I was saying I might not suggest playing for a while(he's feeling same like me cos we both did mhw together) cos I'd rather focus on OW instead. Why couldn't they have had all this awesome online infrastructure when we were kids with all the time in the world eh?!

Having said that I'll probs try and find some time to check XCOM out when I'm not fancying anything too much heavy to play(Paradise also very good for a quick race event or two when in that mood) and whilst I'll probably enjoy Trials enough it isn't something that's likely to blow me away with everything else.

Just spotted on the PS Store.  There's an additional PS+ game appeared out of thin air.  It's up for a month, the game is Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Line-up for July:

• Absolver (PS4)
  • Heavy Rain (PS4)
  • Rayman 3 HD (PS3)
  • Extreme Exorcism (PS3)
  • Space Overlords (PS Vita + PS4)
  • Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma (PS Vita)

Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma? YES YES YES! Best month for me :D

• Thanks 1

Bit gutted they've apparently binned off psvr games from ps plus - made it great value for money (and more importantly maybe made the PSVR worthwhile!)

Heavy Rain's a great one for anyone who's not played it

15 hours ago, drahkon said:

Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma? YES YES YES! Best month for me :D

How can you be this excited for a game that has constantly been around £6-8 but never have bought it? :p

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Shorty said:

How can you be this excited for a game that has constantly been around £6-8 but never have bought it? :p

Because I never bought it and now I get it for free.

Right, I suppose that explains it :p

Well, enjoy, hope you've played the first two! 999 is still the best one, IMO.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Shorty said:

Well, enjoy, hope you've played the first two! 999 is still the best one, IMO.

I have. Need to watch a recap video, though. :D 

PS+ Games for August, 2018

• Mafia III (PS4)
  • Dead by Daylight (PS4)
  • Knowledge is Power (PS Plus Bonus – PlayLink)
  • Here They Lie (PS Plus Bonus – PS VR required)
  • Bound by Flame (PS3)
  • Serious Sam 3: BFE (PS3)
  • Draw Slasher (PS Vita)
  • Space Hulk (PS Vita)

Here's a good ol' list. For the cool guys.

Actually quite excited for Knowledge is Power. My best friend, his girlfriend and I have had lots of fun playing That's You! while drinking. Looks like the second game we can play while preparing for a party :D 

Edited by drahkon
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

@drahkon look at Mr. Fancy Pants ( @Happenstance ) over here posting a video of this months games. Are our copied and pasted lists not good enough for you? :p 

Just too lazy to go looking for the full list

• Haha 1

My subscription runs out in the next few days. I'm not sure I'm going to bother re-subscribing. It's very rare I play online these days so I doubt it's worth it for me.

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

My subscription runs out in the next few days. I'm not sure I'm going to bother re-subscribing. It's very rare I play online these days so I doubt it's worth it for me.

I havent got a current PS+ subscription at the moment, think mine ran out sometime in June. I'll get it again when a multiplayer game comes out that I want to play.

1 minute ago, Happenstance said:

I havent got a current PS+ subscription at the moment, think mine ran out sometime in June. I'll get it again when a multiplayer game comes out that I want to play.

There's nothing on the horizon either that interests me. Spider-Man, Shenmue, Yakuza and Dragon Quest are all single player games. 

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

There's nothing on the horizon either that interests me. Spider-Man, Shenmue, Yakuza and Dragon Quest are all single player games. 

I'm just much more of a single player gamer anyway. The only game I'm playing some multiplayer on at the moment is No Man's Sky and I'm on PC for that.

As long as they don't give out Knowledge is Power for the next few months, should be ok.

PS+ games for September

• Destiny 2 (PS4)
  • God of War III: Remastered (PS4)
  • Knowledge is Power (PS Plus Bonus – PlayLink)
  • Here They Lie (PS Plus Bonus – PS VR required)
  • Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition (PS3 + PS4/PS Vita)
  • QUBE Director’s Cut (PS3 + PS4)
  • Foul Play (PS Vita + PS4)
  • Sparkle 2 (PS Vita)

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/08/29/destiny-2-and-god-of-war-iii-remastered-are-your-playstation-plus-games-for-september/

Another month to convince me not to renew my PS+, can't remember the last time I actually played a game off it. Easily over a year ago.

I guess they can make significantly more money on loot boxes than actual game sales in Destiny 2?