NEurope
Happenstance

Playstation Plus Free Games

No, didn't appeal to me in the slightest after I checked it out seeing how many of you guys were posting about it.

AQV9L.gif

face.gif

spidermanlol.gif

Admittedly I haven't played Rocket League yet, but even I made sure I got it purchased via the website in time.

I suppose if a game doesn't appeal to you at all then even having it for free possibly won't sway you but the way I see it is...

I'm paying for Plus, the games are a free with plus so I might as well at least get them while they are available even if I don't download them or feel like playing any of the titles immediately. : peace:

The other side of it though is I see plenty of downloadable titles come out, take one look at it and think to myself...

"It's good... but... it'll be on Plus within a few months, maybe I'll just wait."

It has proved to be a good tactic thus far. :heh:

Really enjoying the games we got this month.

Finished Limbo yesterday. Really enjoyed it, a nice relaxing game to play but also very challenging at times with the puzzles.

Sound Shapes is an interesting game that doesn't really offer much of a challenge but is still fun to play. Its more of a game I'll play when I have 5-10 minutes free. Not something I could play for say an hour continuously.

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris surprised me. I thought it would be a 2D platformer having not seen any gameplay footage for it before playing but no, its Gauntlet Legends basically, which isn't a bad thing.

Not downloaded Stealth Inc 2 yet but from what I've heard its a good game.

Playstation Plus continues to deliver in regard to value for money.

Really enjoying the games we got this month.

Finished Limbo yesterday. Really enjoyed it, a nice relaxing game to play but also very challenging at times with the puzzles.

Sound Shapes is an interesting game that doesn't really offer much of a challenge but is still fun to play. Its more of a game I'll play when I have 5-10 minutes free. Not something I could play for say an hour continuously.

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris surprised me. I thought it would be a 2D platformer having not seen any gameplay footage for it before playing but no, its Gauntlet Legends basically, which isn't a bad thing.

Not downloaded Stealth Inc 2 yet but from what I've heard its a good game.

Playstation Plus continues to deliver in regard to value for money.

The real challenge comes once you finish the campaign and unlock the death mode. That's when the game really shows it's true colours. :D

How difficult is it? Would you say someone who generally doesn't play video games can get into it relatively easily?

The Lara Croft games arent multiplayer only. The first one just gave you the powers of both players if you played 1 player, I assume its the same for this one.

The Lara Croft games arent multiplayer only. The first one just gave you the powers of both players if you played 1 player, I assume its the same for this one.

I'll be most probably playing it with @Eenuh. Does it affect the gameplay hugely if you do try to solo it? Is it primarily meant to be played with more than one person?

Looks pretty interesting anyway. As I mentioned earlier, she was close to buying it recently, so that's a bit more money saved.

I played that in coop with a mate and it was great fun. Would recommend. Not a very long game, I think we did it in two sittings, but the puzzles are just hard enough to be interesting. It's pretty easy overall though.

I played that in coop with a mate and it was great fun. Would recommend. Not a very long game, I think we did it in two sittings, but the puzzles are just hard enough to be interesting. It's pretty easy overall though.

Cheeeeers, Professor Bob. I don't mind that it's short at all, I'm probably all for it actually. As it means we're more likely to get in the end and won't start it and then not finish it.

Tempted to also buy that FoxTales DLC for Never Alone. I really, really enjoyed what I played of it and wouldn't mind some more.

I'll be most probably playing it with @Eenuh. Does it affect the gameplay hugely if you do try to solo it? Is it primarily meant to be played with more than one person?

Looks pretty interesting anyway. As I mentioned earlier, she was close to buying it recently, so that's a bit more money saved.

The first one when playing co-op had the first player controlling Lara and the second controlling the god guy (cant remember his name) and he had a staff which let you get to higher places etc when you threw it into a wall. If you played solo Lara just got that staff as well.

I assume this one is pretty much the same thing but its definitely more fun with 2 people.

The first one when playing co-op had the first player controlling Lara and the second controlling the god guy (cant remember his name) and he had a staff which let you get to higher places etc when you threw it into a wall. If you played solo Lara just got that staff as well.

I assume this one is pretty much the same thing but its definitely more fun with 2 people.

Cheers for the info. Makes more sense to do this in co-op. Looking forward to trying it out.

(I've run out of thanks)

Erm.

Wheres God Of War? It is this month and not last right?

You're not trying to download it on your PS4, are you?

You're not trying to download it on your PS4, are you?

FFS.

I'd heard somewhere that the game is multiplayer only, but not sure if legit.

@lostmario, pls repond.

Already been answered but its polite to respond. Its not multiplayer only.

How difficult is it? Would you say someone who generally doesn't play video games can get into it relatively easily?

Not that difficult, I'd imagine the learning curve would be steeper for them but 5-10 minutes in they'll be fine.

Not that difficult, I'd imagine the learning curve would be steeper for them but 5-10 minutes in they'll be fine.

If it weren't for the twin-stick sooting it would've been fine. But my lady had a lot of difficulty with that. Understandable really, as she hasn't done this before and still doesn't know the buttonlayout of the DS4. :D

Still, we've completed it in about 6 hours over the course of the last two days. Has been a lot of fun :)

Not the longest game, but a nice addition to the PS+ library. If it had a Platinum I'd consider going back for it.

Hmm, they all look quite good, tbh.

Order of preference is:

Grow Home

Armello

Zombie Vikings

Would be very happy with one of the first two, in particular.

I already have Grow Home on PC but I'm still voting for it because I want others to get to try it.

I already have Grow Home on PC but I'm still voting for it because I want others to get to try it.

What's your impression of it? It does look pretty cool and I've been seeing the name crop up a fair bit lately.

What's your impression of it? It does look pretty cool and I've been seeing the name crop up a fair bit lately.

I really enjoyed what I played of it. It's a nice relaxing game with a good climbing mechanic. I need to get back to it soon actually.

I've already played Grow Home, so I'm going to vote for Zombie Vikings just to spite all of you.