NEurope
Happenstance

Playstation Plus Free Games

Glad I didn't buy First Light now. I wonder why they're giving out the upcoming games now. Maybe they're going back to letting us know what the next two months are.

Wow, that is impressive. Luckily I've yet to buy First Light, so I'll be holding on for it until January. Injustice in December will tide me over nicely.

Annoyingly small hard drive for all these games though. I like to be able to switch and play whenever I fancy it not download a 20 gig file :/ Started to delete old games now, I was down to 19 gig!

Annoyingly small hard drive for all these games though. I like to be able to switch and play whenever I fancy it not download a 20 gig file :/ Started to delete old games now, I was down to 19 gig!

Am starting to worry about this. Is it easy to get another HDD for the PS4? External ones fine?

Anyway, feelskindabadmanthat@AshleyboughtInjusticeforhimrecently.

First thing I did when I bought PS4 before I even switched it on was to to install a 1tb drive.

With the new update you can add the PS plus games to your library but you won't actually download them until your ready to play. So you won't lose them when the month ends.

I used to just go through the checkout process without downloading them anyway. That's how I wound up with a packed Vita library way before I had a Vita!

n00b alert!

If I were to get a maaaaaasssive hdd, how would I get my info and stuff off the current one and onto the new one? I've got a load of FIFA stuff saved, Last of Us data, etc.

n00b alert!

If I were to get a maaaaaasssive hdd, how would I get my info and stuff off the current one and onto the new one? I've got a load of FIFA stuff saved, Last of Us data, etc.

Get a USB, copy your game saves over, put USB into new PS4 (with your account), copy saves back over. Or you can upload your games saves to PS+ Cloud and redownload them after you format the new HDD. Then reinstall/download all the games you want on the new PS4.

Will download Injustice and also Infamous the following month. Never played an infamous game so I thought if they are giving one away for free then I might as well get it.

Never had an issue so far with the PS4 HDD size, still rocking over 200gb free space. I only install the games i'm playing, so i've got (at the moment)

Dust

NBA 2K15

Driveclub

The Last of Us

All my saves are backed up on the Cloud, and i actually ran out of space. Turns out it wasn't just the saves that were being "backed up". Noticed a few screenshots and videos up as well as extra content. May eventually get an upgraded HDD, but not just yet.

As for PS+ games themselves, i've "bought" the free games but not downloaded them until i play them

@dazzybee I can confirm now that The Binding of Isaac has cross-buy! You get both versions for free : peace:

And the game is awesome. :D

Will download Injustice and also Infamous the following month. Never played an infamous game so I thought if they are giving one away for free then I might as well get it.

I'm in the same boat with Infamous, looking forward to trying it out.

Injustice is fantastic, imo. Great little fighter and there's quite a bit of personality there. I'm hoping that there will be more people on here who will play it online as they'll all have it. Hopefully we can get some fights going. :D

@dazzybee I can confirm now that The Binding of Isaac has cross-buy! You get both versions for free : peace:

And the game is awesome. :D

Great news. Cross buy is such an amazing feature. Time to charge the vita up :)

Binding of Isaac is cross-buy?. Sweet, something else to play on the Vita to and from work.

Next month:

3rd December: Injustice: Gods Among Us – Ultimate Edition (PS4)

3rd December: Secret Ponchos (PS4)

3rd December: Hitman Trilogy HD (PS3)

3rd December: Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut (PS3)

3rd December: Final Horizon (PS Vita)

3rd December: Titan Attacks (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)

January games.

Infamous First Light & The Swapper (PS4)

Duck Tales Remastered & Prototype 2 (PS3)

Duke Nukem 3D & Woah Dave (Vita)

Duck Tales! Awesome.

January games.

Duck Tales! Awesome.

Seriously, seeeeriously tempted to pick up a PS3 at some point to get some of the games that I have missed.

The German PS Blog has updated with this list of games for next month.

4. February: Apotheon (PS4)

4. February: Transistor (PS4)

4. February: Thief (PS3)

4. February: Yakuza 4 (PS3)

4. February: Rogue Legacy (PS4, PS3, PS Vita Cross Buy)

4. February: Kick and Fennick (PS Vita)

Still have Transistor sitting waiting to be played after I snapped it up on sale.

Looks like a great month, providing we get the same games of course. Apotheon looked great from the trailers.

Already own every game expect Apotheon and that Vita game. :blank:

Good month, though. Rogue Legacy, man. Play that shit, people! PLAY IT!