NEurope
Happenstance

Playstation Plus Free Games

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/home/games

If you add the PS+ stuff to basket on there, then go to checkout and but it for "Free", then it will be linked to your account. No downloading involved.

So if you ever do get a PS3 or Vita in the future, then you can access and download all the PS+ game (as long as you have a subscription).

Motherfucker. I did not know this! I stupidly thought that the games would download to the hard drive but you wouldn't be able to access them, like a disc read error or software unable to be read thing or something.

Gah.

Looking at the update, there are a few cross-buy games.

Velocity 2X (PS4/Vita)

Sportsfiends (PS3/PS4)

PlayStation Allstars Battle Royale (PS3/Vita)

Hoard (PS3)

TxK (Vita)

Joe Danger (Vita)

Battle Royale was one of the games I was waiting to turn up on PS+.

Anyone else enjoy Velocity 2X? Really liking it so far. It's keeping me away from Destiny!

This may be wishful thinking, but Costume Quest 2 is out on the day the next PS+ games are out...

This may be wishful thinking, but Costume Quest 2 is out on the day the next PS+ games are out...

Is it definitely? I thought it was only had a 100% confirmed release date for PC and just "before Halloween" for consoles?

Here's the rumoured games for this month.

0.jpg

Guess we will find out if this is true in a couple of hours.

Rainbow Moon - I remember getting the PS3 version, but it seemed a better fit for the Vita. Since it didn't get cross-buy for the portable release I've been waiting for it to be a PS+ game. : peace:

Dust: An Elysian Tale - Got it on Steam during a sale for a couple of cents. Played it a bit, thought it was fun, but something else got in the way. Can't wait to give it another go.

Spelunky - Never 'really' played it. Always dived into it for a couple of tries but stopped.

PS4 is my most played console/gaming device so this will be a nice addition (just as I'm writing this I realized: Bought the game, so I would've gotten the PS4 version as part of the cross-buy promotion anyway :laughing:)

The three other games...couldn't care less :p

Really hope this turns out to be true : peace:

I actually loved Dust, didn't know it had been released on PS4. If you could get past the furry characters there was a seriously fun brawler in there and some great time trials.

Spelunky is all you need to know from that list. According to Steam I currently have 493 hours on the PC version.

November

PS4

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

SteamWorld Dig

PS3

Frozen Synapse Prime

Luftrausers

Vita

The Hungry Horde

Escape Plan

Playstation Plus games have got significantly worse since I signed up a year ago. I know they have to provide PS4 games now too, but the massive increase in subscriptions should mean better quality, not worse. And seeing I don't have a PS4, it's not feeling as good value to renew my sub when it runs out in a few months...

Escape Plan looked interesting when I tried it before the Vita was out. The other ones I have via Humble Bundles.

Playstation Plus games have got significantly worse since I signed up a year ago. I know they have to provide PS4 games now too, but the massive increase in subscriptions should mean better quality, not worse. And seeing I don't have a PS4, it's not feeling as good value to renew my sub when it runs out in a few months...

That's because PS3 is on the way out with most top charting games for PS systems being on PS4 now, while PS4 is too new to start giving games away on it yet. Everyone knew it would happen, but that doesn't mean the stuff on it isn't great. Pretty damn awesome if you have a Vita, in my opinion. Also games like Strider and Resogun are pretty sweet giveaways, too.

Oprah.gif

You get an indie game! And you get an indie game!

And Escape Plan, which I was waiting for to become a PS+ game.

If you judge by meta critic then the games are better than ever. I think many people just want big name retail games and are missing those. Right now PS+ covers 3 systems and I think at some point once they divest PS3 further PS4 will get retail games. As it is its early days and osme of the indie stuff is amazing! :)

played a ton of Towerfall Acesnsion last night! Its like the new bomberman party style game at home :)

Already bought Steamworld Dig for the second time (3DS then PS4) a while back, so only get one free game this month. But I have too much to do atm for constant gaming anyways.

Steamrolled dig is incredible. Escape Plan is brilliant.

Luftrausers, this is on my to buy list, but for its, didn't even know this was on the ps3, is this cross play?

Also, out of curiosity, anyone know the business side of plus games? Dig has just come out, how do they make money on it? Do Sony pay these companies for the games? If so how much? Find the whole concept interesting.

Luftrausers, this is on my to buy list, but for its, didn't even know this was on the ps3, is this cross play?

Do you mean cross buy? If so, I can tell you that I bought it a couple of months ago and it was available to me for PSVita and PS3 : peace:

Binding of Isaac :yay: This alone makes it a good month :p

Do you mean cross buy? If so, I can tell you that I bought it a couple of months ago and it was available to me for PSVita and PS3 : peace:

Binding of Isaac :yay: This alone makes it a good month :p

So free PS3 version means free vita version?! Yes!!

So free PS3 version means free vita version?! Yes!!

I would assume so. Not sure.

It has pretty much always been the case, though :)

Can't believe we have people moaning about PSPlus, I get 72 games a year for £40! I've never bought a game on the Vita since PSPlus came out for it and now have a 32gb card full of games!

Some folk don't like the games for one month and moan about it, that's 1/12 of the content!

Jeez - there really is no pleasing some folk.

Edited by Cookyman