NEurope
Dog-amoto

Fallout 4

Thats a pretty nice set, I don't have Fallout Tactics, and i only have a White Label Pc version of one and two, i'm tempted

I'm tempted, but I already have all the games in various forms, so it seems a waste really. Nuke looks nice though, so I'll hope that it appears in a CEX somewhere and I can get it cheap.

I'm tempted, but I already have all the games in various forms, so it seems a waste really. Nuke looks nice though, so I'll hope that it appears in a CEX somewhere and I can get it cheap.

Probably less likely this time around. They mentioned it will be a limited release.

Anybody tried the mobile game Fallout Shelter, yet?

Has been released on Android (finally) and it's pretty cool.

The F2P stuff isn't intrusive and the game is fun.

With this and Hearthstone my new smartphone got even better :D

Anybody tried the mobile game Fallout Shelter, yet?

Has been released on Android (finally) and it's pretty cool.

The F2P stuff isn't intrusive and the game is fun.

With this and Hearthstone my new smartphone got even better :D

It gets boring pretty quickly. It's not really designed well as a management game.

In case anyone's interested, there's a character builder that someone's cooked up. You select your S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats, and it shows you the perks available to you: http://vault111.com/character/

It's a cool way to plan ahead before the game's released! :D Although some of it is speculation, so it probably isn't accurate, but it gives a good idea on what we might get.

Fallout Shelter is ok, but once you reach a certain number of people, the game does get boring. Most of my residents survive even the toughest invasion.

Yeah Fallout shelter is boring after a while, i got everything unlocked and then theres nothing to do, you can't even aim for the special characters or rare weapons since they are all locked in lunch boxes with random drops

It was briefly fun at the start

So Bethesda are doing a mini promo series (every week) on each of the S.P.E.C.I.A.L attributes, and the first two are awesome so far!

When is it November again? Can it be November yet?

Dat hype

"...the despair of war," Zur said, "but also the hope for the future. In Fallout we're always torn between the despair and the darkness and all the dangers that are lurking in the world, and the hope to build a better world."

What we hear is a minor chord leading to a major chord. "These two chords combined - always the minor and the major together - give us this bittersweet Fallout feel," Zur said.

"It's the signature of Fallout. You start from the bleak and you go to the hope. Very simplistic but works like a charm every time."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-09-23-watch-composer-inon-zur-play-the-fallout-4-theme-on-piano

Think I'll go on blackout mode until I get a PS4 and a copy of the game.

Edited by dwarf

So the same old complaints as always every time Bethesda releases anything ever.

The

Pre-ordered and taken the Friday and Monday off. Can't wait.

Sadly can't take time off work but very very excited for this, my most anticipated game of the year!

Edited by Cookyman

Pre-ordered and taken the Friday and Monday off. Can't wait.

I've booked Monday Tuesday off, i'm not confident GAME will get it out before the 10th

I ordered from Tesco. Got 500 bonus clubcard points which is worth a tenner if you use Boost. Bargain.

Booked Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off to play this, with a late shift week the following week I should get a good amount done.

Just seen the hugely simplified "conversation wheel" style options in this

YLesPpE.png

Anyone else find this a bit concerning? I've always thought seeing the full option, knowing exactly what you're going to say, was a staple of the series.

I often find these wheels are too vague, your character ends up saying something too extreme.

Yeah, I'm not a fan. Are they not colour coded in any way for intonation or anything? The top option looks yellow-y.

what is the Launch date? i thought it was the 10th? everyone seems to have booked Friday off, the 10th is next tuesday? won't they have a strict no early post on this?