NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation/Xbox/PC Bargains

Welp, another PSN sale has started.

Interested in:

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (13.49€) and
Stellaris: Console Edition - Deluxe Edition (39.99€)

Will probably go for the cheaper option, though. 

Edited by drahkon

Well, the Suikoden games are cheap... so that's nice. :smile:

I think I have some of them, maybe one or two I don't have so I might pick those up seeing as they're cheap.

But that's about it for me.

Other than EVERSPACE (a rogue-like space shooter) for 8€ there's nothing for me. Good, because I spent way too much on games last month with Thronebreaker and Stellaris. :D 

Anyway, see ya. Will dive into the rogue-like I just bought.

Alright, thanks Sony and one local store for starting the Christmas sale.

Tomorrow I'll most likely buy Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Deluxe Edition at a local store.

And from the PSN Store it'll be:

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap (iirc, @Hero-of-Time, you recommended it a couple of weeks/months ago?)
Mark of the Ninja: Remastered
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom

There goes most of my birthday money :laughing: 

Edited by drahkon

24 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Alright, thanks Sony and one local store for starting the Christmas sale.

Tomorrow I'll most likely buy Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Deluxe Edition at a local store.

And from the PSN Store it'll be:

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap (iirc, @Hero-of-Time, you recommended it a couple of weeks/months ago?)
Mark of the Ninja: Remastered
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom

There goes most of my birthday money :laughing: 

Nah, I wasn't a fan of Dragon's Trap. It's Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom that I love and rave on about.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Nah, I wasn't a fan of Dragon's Trap. It's Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom that I love and rave on about.

I see, then Dragon's Trap is off the list :D 

GAME have sent me a code I won't use to reduce a next-gen game/game with a coming next-gen upgrade (from a limited list) to £30 from RRP, so if anyone is interested, let me know and I'll message you the code. Honestly have no idea how long it lasts. 

Games in the promotion are: 

- Control Ultimate Edition (PS4/Xbox)

- Marvel's Avengers (PS4/Xbox)

- Dirt 5 (PS5/Xbox)

- Yakuza 7 (Xbox only)

Didn't know whether to put this in the Xbox Series X or PS5 thread, hence the neutral ground instead :p

Edited by Julius

25 minutes ago, Julius said:

GAME have sent me a code I won't use to reduce a next-gen game/game with a coming next-gen upgrade (from a limited list) to £30 from RRP, so if anyone is interested, let me know and I'll message you the code. Honestly have no idea how long it lasts. 

- Dirt 5 (PS5/Xbox)

- Yakuza 7 (Xbox only)

Didn't know whether to put this in the Xbox Series X or PS5 thread, hence the neutral ground instead :p

That's amazing! I'd have used it for Dirt 5, but I already bought it from eBay with the 20% off. Still, £30 would have been £10 cheaper than what I got it for! 

Doh!

1 hour ago, Julius said:

- Dirt 5 (PS5/Xbox)

- Yakuza 7 (Xbox only)

Is it physical or digital?

I'm gonna try to get a PS5 through BT tomorrow if possible and Dirt 5 for £30 would be appealing :smile:

5 minutes ago, nekunando said:

I'm gonna try to get a PS5 through BT tomorrow if possible and Dirt 5 for £30 would be appealing :smile:

Physical by the looks of it :smile:

48 minutes ago, Julius said:

Physical by the looks of it :smile:

Ah. If so get a PS5, it's gonna be the digital version so a disc will be no use to me!

Hopefully someone else will be able to make use of your code :smile:

58 minutes ago, nekunando said:

Greg getting a new PlayStation before I do!? Hell has officially froze over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Haven't even managed to pass on the first code from GAME yet...and I already have another. Is this to make up for the delivery blunders or something?! :laughing: 

Anyway, same as before, they're physical next-gen/current gen games with planned release of next gen upgrades, this time down to £40 from RRP. Let me know if any of you are interested. Still have no idea how long this lasts ::shrug:

Games in this promotion are:

- Cyberpunk 2077 (PS4/Xbox)

- Watch Dogs Legion (PS4/PS5/Xbox)

- Watch Dogs Legion: Resistance Edition (PS4/PS5/Xbox)

I don't understand the logic behind a promotion where the standard and Resistance editions cost the same either, but here we are!

Edited by Julius

Some pretty nice deals at the moment on big last-gen games: 

- Red Dead Redemption 2 is down to £14.85 on Amazon UK for the PS4, and a bit less for the XBO. 

- The Last of Us Part II is down to £9.99 at GAME. It's £5 for shipping, but I think a way around that might be to price match over at Curry's? 

Bagged a good deal through Amazon Prime Day just now. 

Sack Boy for PS5 plus a white Dual Sense for £69.99. Granted, I had a £10 voucher to use on a Prime Day deal which I got for shopping at a small business via Amazon last week. 

Pretty chuffed with that. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/PlayStation-DualSense-Wireless-Controller-Sackboy/dp/B09546MM35/ref=mp_s_a_1_25?dchild=1&keywords=ps5+game&qid=1624278356&refinements=p_n_specials_match%3A21583550031&rnid=21583549031&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&sprefix=ps5+game&sr=8-25

Edited by Aneres11
  • Like 1

Couldn't think of any other thread to put this in.

It appears that Simply Games may have thrown in the towel. I noticed a few months back that they weren't putting any newly announced games up for preorder and had very little stock of the games on their site. Recently they took the site down for 'maintenance' but it still hasn't returned. Someone on Era has noticed they've now removed all of their listings from eBay.

Sad times, if true. They were always competitive and got your preordered games to you very early. They were a nice alternative to Shopto who got more expensive as the years went on but recently they've seemed to have lowered their prices again.

In a way it doesn't really surprise me. The pandemic fast paced the rise of digital purchases and you just have to look at the UK charts to see how little boxed games sell these days in comparison to previous years.

• Sad 2

For anyone who doesn't already own it/have it available through PS+ Extra, Demon's Souls is available physically from Amazon for just £19.99. 

Seemed too good a deal to not share :peace: