NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation/Xbox/PC Bargains

Wow, there's only one game I'm interested in. Mainly because I bought all the others already.....

Volgarr the Viking for 2.99€. :) Bought and it is downloading. Will be my next game after Shadow of the Beast. Might be good to play in between Ni No Kuni II sessions :D

Just FYI:

HITMAN - Spring Pack is available to download for free until April 3rd. It's the second Episode and once you "purchase" it, it'll be yours forever.

That makes two Episodes for free, counting the Christmas Pack from last year. Maybe eventually we get the complete game for free :D

Dayuuuuum. I would be all over that if we weren't going away to Italy on Wednesday. 

Big in Japan sale now live on PSN. There are also discounts for digital games.

psprices.com

I'm very tempted by Zero Time Dilemma for 10 bucks and Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc for 7€ for the Vita. Maybe come payday :)

On 25/04/2018 at 11:57 AM, drahkon said:

Big in Japan sale now live on PSN. There are also discounts for digital games.

psprices.com

I'm very tempted by Zero Time Dilemma for 10 bucks and Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc for 7€ for the Vita. Maybe come payday :)

Have you played the first two games in the Zero Escape series? Make sure you have before you played ZTD. 

As for Danganronpa....It's absolutely amazing. I've been trying to get @Zell into it but he's still hooked on bloody Persona!

3 minutes ago, Goron_3 said:

Have you played the first two games in the Zero Escape series? Make sure you have before you played ZTD. 

Dude, who do you think I am? :p 

I played every Zero Escape game and recently Platinumed Zero Time Dilemma :D 

Dragon Ball FighterZ is down to £22 on PS4 at Argos. I was gonna get it on the Switch but figured this is a hell of a lot cheaper so I snapped it up.

@Happenstance I know you were waiting for a price drop on this, so this may be of some interest to you.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Dragon Ball FighterZ is down to £22 on PS4 at Argos. I was gonna get it on the Switch but figured this is a hell of a lot cheaper so I snapped it up.

@Happenstance I know you were waiting for a price drop on this, so this may be of some interest to you.

Thanks. I've just ordered a copy to collect tomorrow.

Celeste for 12 bucks is very tempting.

I did, however, buy Guacamelee 2 recently. 

Who am I kidding. I'm going to buy Celeste aren't I?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Another sale has started on PSN. 

https://psprices.com/region-gb/discounts/?platform=all&sort=date

Nice to see A Hat in Time go on sale. I was going to get the Switch version but may as well pick up the PS4 version for less than a tenner. Score! :D 

Good prices for Danganropna 1/2 Reload on the PS4 at £12.99 and the Resident Evil bundle ( 4,5,6 ) also at £12.99.

Enjoy A Hat in Time. It's great and although I enjoyed playing through Mario Odyssey last year, I think I ended up enjoying this more. There's definitely a Mario 64/Sunshine/Banjo Kazooie feel to it. It's a shame there's a couple of performance issues with it that the developers just seem like they don't care about (and the DLC that's being released for the PC version doesn't look like it'll ever come across to consoles either as apparently they've told people to stop asking) but it's a lot of fun and hits those high notes for platformers of the 64 era.

Still waiting to see a few games come up on sale. Had hoped Omensight would've seen a bit of a discount as at the current price (£18.99) it's a bit high for my liking. Unravel 2 is discounted (though not by much) so might give that a go provided it's ok for single player and isn't fully built around the coop.

I really need to stop buying games. I've been good at going through my back log but these sales and the onslaught of indie releases keeps adding to it. My poor wallet is already crying and September isn't here yet.

@drahkon, get Celeste. It's superb. Would probably be a nice go between with Guacamelee 2 at the moment (which has proved to be fantastic so far).

2 hours ago, Ganepark32 said:

@drahkon, get Celeste. It's superb. Would probably be a nice go between with Guacamelee 2 at the moment (which has proved to be fantastic so far).

Bought it. Downloading now. :peace: 

• Haha 1

Just noticed that The Nonary Games are in the same for just over a tenner. Tempted...

26 minutes ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

Just noticed that The Nonary Games are in the same for just over a tenner. Tempted...

Do it.

tumblr_no4e0eFaJ71tfbtrwo1_400.gif

Edited by drahkon
  • Haha 2

Hitman Halloween Pack is available for free.

Gives you Episode 5 (Colorado Missions). Two more episodes to go :D 

Yakuza is on sale for a tenner.

Worth it? Is it the first game I should play from the series?

12 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Yakuza is on sale for a tenner.

Worth it?

Nah, rubbish game.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Haha 1