NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation/Xbox/PC Bargains

Downwell is on sale on the PSN store for £1.69. A steal.

Reminds me...I still have to complete it on hard difficulty...

The Witness for 14.99€. Quite tempting. I think I'll finish Shovel Knight today (and maybe Seraph if I'm able to step up my game and beat the final boss) and get this.

Edit: Bought it just now. And I also bought God of War III Remastered. 25€ well spent I think :D

Edited by drahkon

I picked up The Witness and Life Is Strange Season Pass in the latest sale, I think that's about all I'm going to be able to buy until after the Switch launches but I've still got Dark Souls II to play through so will have plenty to keep me busy over the next few weeks.

Another cashback promotion is on PSN this month. Spend £50 on PSN during the month of March and get £10 back in the first half of April.

Some great offers on the PSN store, even better for PS+ subscribers.

I'm interested in Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (7.99€) and Hyper Light Drifter (9.09€). Think I'll buy one of them tonight. I'll let you guys know which one because it means it'll be free on PS+ in two or three months :p

if you have created a US or Canadian account on your PS4 there's a THQ Humble Bundle at the moment

You can get Darksiders 1 & 2 remastered and some others for $15 (about £12)

Link Here

if you have created a US or Canadian account on your PS4 there's a THQ Humble Bundle at the moment

You can get Darksiders 1 & 2 remastered and some others for $15 (about £12)

Link Here

Tempting for the Darksiders, Destroy All Humans and Red Faction games. Hmmmm...

Some decent Vita titles on sale. I'm tempted to pick up Muramasa for £3.99. I never did play the Wii version and I imagine the game will look gorgeous on the Vita screen.

It's beautiful on the Vita.

I should really play this...:D Bought it a long time ago for 8 bucks and started it many times but never played more than 5 hours...

Tempted to get Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (Vita) for 9.99€ and Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition (PS4) for 11€. I might just go for only one, though.

People need to buy Downwell...it's well worth the full price (£3.99) and at £1.69 it's an absolute steal.

Some great games in the sale, was looking to get the season pass for Walking Dead season 3. But, i think i'll wait until the full game is out before buying still.

Pretty decent sale, got my eye on a few things in it, though waiting for the £10 cash back to go through before I settled and start deciding what I'm picking up. Will most definitely be grabbing Rez Infinite now that it's finally landed in a sale. I'd have preferred it to have been half price but I'll take it not being as expensive as it was. Area X here I come :D

I got myself One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 Gold Edition and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle. I think both should be good games for me to play inbetween Persona 5 sessions.

I bought...

Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition - £2.99!

The Walking Dead: Michonne - £4.99

PaRappa The Rapper 2 - £3.29

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - £3.99.

Spent just over £15. I almost bought Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Volume and a few others. I love me some deals.

I bought...

Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition - £2.99!

The Walking Dead: Michonne - £4.99

PaRappa The Rapper 2 - £3.29

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - £3.99.

Spent just over £15. I almost bought Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Volume and a few others. I love me some deals.

I highly recommend Volume. Played through it last year and adored it.

I highly recommend Volume. Played through it last year and adored it.

I'll buy it if you play The Witcher 3.

Deal? ;)

Have to echo the recommendation of Volume, it's a brilliant game. Very different from Mike Bithell's previous game, Thomas Was Alone, but still every bit as good and worth a go.

Having had a second look at the sale stuff, think I'm probably only going to go with Rez Infinite as there's not much more PS4 wise that interests me but there's a few PS3 titles that I think I'll pick up for when I'm done with some of the bigger titles at the moment, like Tales of Symphonia and Rayman Origins (played it before but have been wanting to play it again and seeing as there's no sign of a third one in this style, I'll jump back to the first).

I missed out on Witcher 3 and Bloodborne. I can get Witcher 3 GOTY physical for £25 or get the digital for £20?

I wasnt getting new games at the time... Plus was burnt out on Dragon Age.

Absolutely loved Horizon which has given me the itch to try out more new RPG games. :D

edit: ordered physical due to resale value.

Edited by Choze

If you have a US PSN account the current Humblebundle might be interesting.

The Book of Unwritten Tales 2

Red Faction

Super Dungeon Bros

Deponia

ArcaniA: The Complete Tale

Battle Worlds: Kronos

Destroy All Humans!

Destroy All Humans! 2

Legend of Kay Anniversary

MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore

Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition

Darksiders Warmastered

All these PS4 games for $15 (which is approx 14.11€, not sure about the UK price).

Remember, you need a US PSN account (or any of those listed here) to redeem the code. It appears to be only ONE code. I read that it's safer to redeem it via the PSN store website because it includes some PS3 versions, too. This should prevent some issues.

I think I'll buy this sometime next week. Not interested in half of the titles, but it seems worth the price just for both Darksiders' games and the PS2 classics.

Edited by drahkon

Picked up in the sale

Mafia 3 Deluxe Edition

Persona 4 Golden

Grow Up

Arcade Game Series

Pretty great shooter-heavy sale on PS4 at the moment - CoD, Destiny, The Division and Titanfall all with hefty discounts. My recommendation: Battlefront Ultimate Edition (with the season pass) is £12, a worthy buy for anyone who needs a lot of loud n' proud Star Wars in their face.

Edited by gaggle64

Battlefront is highly recommended. It's a year and a half old, but there are always full servers on the modes and dlc I play.

Picked up Darksiders for a little over £6. Been eyeing it for a while.

Everyone get Stardew Valley, it's amazing.