NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation/Xbox/PC Bargains

Groupon are currently doing a '£20 to get £40 of credit to use at Very.co.uk' voucher

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/very-1?

(sign up with a new account)

I just used it to get 12months PS Plus for £23.99 (sells for £40 + 3.99 postage)

But you could also use it on the likes of...

Dualshock 4

Battlefront

Uncharted Collection

Uncharted 4

Just Cause 3

Fallout 4

2x £25 PSN cards

etc... etc...

Cheeeeers! Just got FIFA16 and Uncharted Collection thanks to that. Ine bought one and I bought the other. :D

Daaaaaaaaaamn. Bought the blasted thing but didn't realise PSN credit was out of stock on Very. What a bloody idiot I am. Gonna end up with something else now...or play the waiting game and hope for a restock soon. I'm imagining this offer isn't helping with them selling out...

Wonder if it was a mistake, they're £50 now. Do we know if these are a limited run? I don't really need one but I'm a sucker for limited editions and the battery life on my original black one is atrocious....

Wonder if it was a mistake, they're £50 now. Do we know if these are a limited run? I don't really need one but I'm a sucker for limited editions and the battery life on my original black one is atrocious....

Could have been, I just checked my confirmation and I've been charged £38 fortunately. Arriving today apparently. Happy with that.

It seems Rakuten are having a 1 year birthday event which gets you 25X Superpoints on everything.

I only bought something small which was Wofenstein: the Old Blood on PS4 for £9.85 but crazier still, it's via ShopTo who currently have it for over £12 on their site and I got something daft like 225 points on the order which equates to £2.25 to spend next time.

Now just think how much you'd get if you were buying something substantial on there, probably worth it if the price if already cheap.

I don't tend to use them much these days but I figured it was worth it for that price. : peace:

The 1 year Birthday Deal on Rakuten just got even better, now you not only get 25X Rakuten Points until 5th October but also 10% off when you use the code BDAY10 which is usable today and tomorrow.

To put it into perspective for anyone looking to buy a console...

Xbox One 1TB - £310 -£31.00 = £279.00 plus £77.50 to spend on Rakuten

PS4 Bundle - £330 -£33.00 = £297.00 plus £82.25 to spend on Rakuten

As I said before normally I don't use them much these days but that does seem like a good deal. : peace:

It's really tempting... I'm eventually going to get a White PS4 but I'm not sure I really like the Destiny one - it's quite nice but I'm not sure I really want it on the console, if you know what I mean.

It's the points available which would pay for PSPlus/extra controller/extra game that make it seem such a great offer, but I don't know whether to wait until November for a deal with Star Wars Battlefront, the game I really want for the console.

The 1 year Birthday Deal on Rakuten just got even better, now you not only get 25X Rakuten Points until 5th October but also 10% off when you use the code BDAY10 which is usable today and tomorrow.

As I said before normally I don't use them much these days but that does seem like a good deal. : peace:

I can't check cos I'm at work at the moment - but is there a limit to the total Superpoints reward amount you can earn? I know with the one day 25x they did recently the small print limited it at like £50 or something(still excellent, though).

I might have to check out New 3DS deals when I get home as that is a really tempting promotion :eek:

So it seems Dedede is contemplating joining the PS4 crowd - anyone know the best deals going for the system atm? Namely in context of Metal Gear particularly and Fallout 4 too? Even if there's extras like PSTV and whatnot that's cool, if it's a good bargain! I say that because I'd be tempted to buy said PSTV in such an event...

So it seems Dedede is contemplating joining the PS4 crowd - anyone know the best deals going for the system atm? Namely in context of Metal Gear particularly and Fallout 4 too? Even if there's extras like PSTV and whatnot that's cool, if it's a good bargain! I say that because I'd be tempted to buy said PSTV in such an event...

Just letting you know that it seems there will be a PS4 deal on Amazon Lightning deals at 4pm. PS4 500GB Console with Destiny. No clue yet about price though of course. You need Prime to get early access to the deals. Not sure if this will be any good or not, but worth checking out. :)

Edit: The price for the PS4 on Amazon in the lightning deals is £259, you have until 9PM I think to get it (unless the deal sells out of course). Don't know if that's a good deal or not. :P

For anyone interested, there is an XBox One 500GB with Destiny on sale for the same price.

Edited by Eenuh
Automerged Doublepost

Tesco have a good deal on at the moment.

HUKD

You could probably sell Call of Duty 3 and FIFA 16 for quite a it and then nab Fallout 4 and Metal Gear with the money/trade in value.

Just letting you know that it seems there will be a PS4 deal on Amazon Lightning deals at 4pm. PS4 500GB Console with Destiny. No clue yet about price though of course. You need Prime to get early access to the deals. Not sure if this will be any good or not, but worth checking out. :)

Edit: The price for the PS4 on Amazon in the lightning deals is £259, you have until 9PM I think to get it (unless the deal sells out of course). Don't know if that's a good deal or not. :P

For anyone interested, there is an XBox One 500GB with Destiny on sale for the same price.

Thanks, managed to check it out at 4 and saw the price, told my mate it wasn't worth it at that price(he's thinking about a 1tb plus I think it's just the basic Destiny disc and not TKK/expansions). Tried perusing Game in-store yesterday, but nothing too grand there either. Apparently that Tesco one's now expired, @Hero\-of\-Time :(

Maybe the price drop just isn't really filtering through as much as I expected given the prices were already pretty low previously, expected to see some seriously good Xmas bundles!

Thanks, managed to check it out at 4 and saw the price, told my mate it wasn't worth it at that price(he's thinking about a 1tb plus I think it's just the basic Destiny disc and not TKK/expansions). Tried perusing Game in-store yesterday, but nothing too grand there either. Apparently that Tesco one's now expired, @Hero\-of\-Time :(

Maybe the price drop just isn't really filtering through as much as I expected given the prices were already pretty low previously, expected to see some seriously good Xmas bundles!

Shopto/Ebay have this one at the moment.

HERE

Was going to wait until February but my brother persuaded me. I found this deal on GAME: Black PS4 500GB with Black Ops 3 + Fifa 2016 + The Last of Us Remaster and 2 months of Now TV for £299.99.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/playstation-4-500gb-with-call-of-duty-black-ops-iii-fifa-16-the-last-of-us-remastered-2-month-now-tv-movies-pass-899513?categoryIdentifier=737200&catGroupId=

I'll trade in Fifa and pick up Star Wars Battlefront, I'm really looking forward to The Last of Us tbh.

A lot of people mention models and such on comments on Amazon but there's none on GAME.

Anyone knows if this includes the new model? Thanks

Was going to wait until February but my brother persuaded me. I found this deal on GAME: Black PS4 500GB with Black Ops 3 + Fifa 2016 + The Last of Us Remaster and 2 months of Now TV for £299.99.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/playstation-4-500gb-with-call-of-duty-black-ops-iii-fifa-16-the-last-of-us-remastered-2-month-now-tv-movies-pass-899513?categoryIdentifier=737200&catGroupId=

I'll trade in Fifa and pick up Star Wars Battlefront, I'm really looking forward to The Last of Us tbh.

A lot of people mention models and such on comments on Amazon but there's none on GAME.

Anyone knows if this includes the new model? Thanks

No idea here but I didn't bother with all the model rubbish and don't personally find any issues with my white console. Would it really change your mind on anything? I say don't bother paying attention to it as getting a deal you like may be tricky enough without then messing about hoping to find a specific chassis.

My advice is grab yourself the system and enjoy it! I honestly wish I'd gotten mine sooner - though I'll admit that was helped a lot by Destiny social.

Edited by Rummy

No idea here but I didn't bother with all the model rubbish and don't personally find any issues with my white console. Would it really change your mind on anything? I say don't bother paying attention to it as getting a deal you like may be tricky enough without then messing about hoping to find a specific chassis.

My advice is grab yourself the system and enjoy it! I honestly wish I'd gotten mine sooner - though I'll admit that was helped a lot by Destiny social.

I guess i got caught up with all the model comments, i think you're right just get it and enjoy it.

PS4 HYPE :yay:

Transformers Devastation (PS4/One) £15.85 from SHOPTO.

Toukiden Kiwami (PS4) £18.85 from SHOPTO.

I think this is the cheapest both of these have been, especially Toukiden.

Toukiden Kiwami (PS4) £18.85 from SHOPTO.

I think this is the cheapest both of these have been, especially Toukiden.

Did anyone else buy this though on the PS4? I was considering it at the time but then didn't as I wasn't sure who else was... wasn't it this time last year? Anyway if enough people from here are buying it at that price, I'd consider it.