NEurope
Retro_Link

No Man's Sky

If it did arrive before release, I wonder if the day 1 update would be downloadable. I'd be tempted to wait for that regardless

I caved and watched a little bit of one of the streams and now I wish I had enough money to buy a PS4.

I'm ringing round everywhere trying to get a copy early. I just want a day on it before I go on holiday!!

@lostmario have you seen any copy's yet in Sheffield?

You can stream the new 65daysofstatic album here:

Listening to it now. I've already played Supermoon to death after that was revealed.

The soundtrack is so fucking good. : peace:

Roundup trailer. No new footage, just the four pillar trailers all in one short trailer.

Interesting video using No Man's Sky to discuss the theory that we're living in a simulation.

Don't watch it expecting it to analyse NMS a lot as its just an example, but I found it interesting nonetheless.

I'll watch that in a bit, @Ashley.

I've listened to the soundtrack a lot today and it's fucking brilliant. 10/10. Everybody should listen to 65Days!

I'm extremely tempted to get the digital edition of this game when we get back off holiday. The thinking behind it is that I won't need to keep disc swapping, less stuff to store away aaaaaand @Eenuh can play this on her PS4. It's roughly the same price as a boxed copy.

I wish you could buy games where you get a boxed + digital copy in one.

Interesting video using No Man's Sky to discuss the theory that we're living in a simulation.

Don't watch it expecting it to analyse NMS a lot as its just an example, but I found it interesting nonetheless.

It's absolutely terrifying to me that it's a realistic possibility that we're living in a simulation. It's going to be a long time until we are capable of producing anything close to what we see as real life though, the processing power that would be required to create all the processes of a single human body would be absurd, not to mention doing that 7-billion times over whilst also simulating billions of plants and animals.

Oh man I just had a great idea and I wish I had more klout in the industry to pull it off - I think it would be great that when people got the game they recreated that photo and tweeted it to Hello Games.

I've listened to the soundtrack a lot today and it's fucking brilliant. 10/10. Everybody should listen to 65Days!

I'm extremely tempted to get the digital edition of this game when we get back off holiday. The thinking behind it is that I won't need to keep disc swapping, less stuff to store away aaaaaand @Eenuh can play this on her PS4. It's roughly the same price as a boxed copy.

I wish you could buy games where you get a boxed + digital copy in one.

I've been listening to the album a lot today as well (when it wasn't making my hangover far worse).

Really glad I got tickets to see them in London in November.

I got the Limited Edition but also double dipped and got a digital version, just to make sure I have it on release day. Will let my partner play with the spare disk. :)

EDIT: CpCOaAWXgAAiYkm.jpg

Edited by somme

I've been listening to the album a lot today as well (when it wasn't making my hangover far worse).

Really glad I got tickets to see them in London in November.

Oooh, is that them performing the soundtrack or just a regular 65Days gig? Either one will be awesome. I missed out on seeing them at Glastonbury because we couldn't make it down in time for their set, as they were on really early.

Oooh, is that them performing the soundtrack or just a regular 65Days gig? Either one will be awesome. I missed out on seeing them at Glastonbury because we couldn't make it down in time for their set, as they were on really early.

I imagine it'll be mostly the new album with bits of old. It's not being advertised as an NMS only night, but they'll obviously be promoting their new album.

Either way it'll be fun! :bouncy:

I imagine it'll be mostly the new album with bits of old. It's not being advertised as an NMS only night, but they'll obviously be promoting their new album.

Either way it'll be fun! :bouncy:

Enjoy. Am jealous. :D

Soundtrack is up on Spotify now! :D

*stares at the calender*

Well I just got the shipped email from GAME...

Shame I was having it sent to work so even if it did arrive tomorrow, I cant play it anyway.

Just wait at the gates from 4am.

Although I know universities still accept postal deliveries on the weekend so might be worth checking with your guys if you could come in and pick it up...providing you care that much. Or wait until Monday. If it does get there tomorrow...

Just wait at the gates from 4am.

Although I know universities still accept postal deliveries on the weekend so might be worth checking with your guys if you could come in and pick it up...providing you care that much. Or wait until Monday. If it does get there tomorrow...

With it being the summer holidays, nobody works at the weekend so nobody will get the post. To be honest though, if I really cared I could just go pick up the post myself. They know me at the local sorting office as I used to have to pick up the school post.

Yeah mine's shipped as well. Never expected Game to send it early. Hopefully it'll come tomorrow.. but even if it doesn't it won't take til Wednesday.

I'm ringing round everywhere trying to get a copy early. I just want a day on it before I go on holiday!!

@lostmario have you seen any copy's yet in Sheffield?

Nope, sorry. If you wanted it a day early, you should have got it pre-ordered with ShopTo.

Game shipped mine as well. Any word if that update Hello Games were working on is a day 1 patch and if so I wonder if it will be ready by say Monday

Game shipped mine as well. Any word if that update Hello Games were working on is a day 1 patch and if so I wonder if it will be ready by say Monday

Someone on Gaf got an email from Sony (he'd emailed them asking for a review copy) and apparently they did say something about a day one patch.

It might be separate from the content and balancing update they finished the other day, or it could be the same. Not sure!

Have kept myself in the dark about this but having read some of the comments, is this 60fps on ps4 (I know, I know but man it matters to me)? If so I will get it ASAP. Otherwise I am holding off for a pc buy once I have upgraded gfx card.