NEurope
Retro_Link

No Man's Sky

Every time I see a new post in here, I expect a release date.

Fuck saaaaaaake.

*watches trailer*

We'll probably get one on July 31st ;)

How No Man's Sky Infinite Universe Actually Works:

Some nice footage of how they make the creatures, etc. But, yeah, sorry, still no release date. ;)

Hmmmm igns website layout is really irritating. I thought they were doing the q&a yesterday?

Hmmmm igns website layout is really irritating. I thought they were doing the q&a yesterday?

They did. I found it once but haven't been able to since!

Still no release date. I may cry.

Ahaha! Got it:http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2015/07/24/ask-sean-murray-anything-about-no-mans-sky

The bugs before they patched them are hilarious! Space stations trying to dock with other stations or come back as different animals each time you died.

The bugs before they patched them are hilarious! Space stations trying to dock with other stations or come back as different animals each time you died.

That reincarnation part would actually be something that I'd want. Maybe not in this game, but maybe in something else in the future.

Imagine that. You start off as a human and die in a battle, before being reincarnated as a spider who is trying to capture their prey. Maybe you get squashed and then come back as a fish being hunted by a shark, maybe even with humans as predators who try to capture you in their nets whilst hunting that shark.

I'd play the shit out of that.

There are some very interesting comments that Sean makes about the things that he can't talk about. The firstis VR which 100% confirms for me that this is being held up by either morpheus or oculus and the other is the cross play comment. Massive there is going to be some Windows 10 crossover... no idea but it is definitely concerning something that hasn't been announced yet.

Playing this in VR will be very cool :D

I was probably never going to leave the house once this was released anyway. With VR, playing this will almost certainly be better than life.

Raaaar, where did the news go! The hype curve on this game is getting ridiculous!

I am reckoning' it'll be one of those "it's out next week" type of affairs. Hopefully they'll let us know either way at the Paris event!

In one of those ign videos shaun was talking about how the other day he'd 'finished writing a bit of code that will massively change the amount of variation in the galaxy' or similar.. Didn't sounds like it was final weeks tinkering. My moneys on it being a while off yet.

Also: calling it - at the middle of the galaxy, that they keep banging on about.. It's gotta be primordial earth, right?

Tempted to change my prediction for this game. It's looking like a 2016 release alongside Project Morpheus.

Tempted to change my prediction for this game. It's looking like a 2016 release alongside Project Morpheus.

No.

No changing your predictions. You'll lose Internet points if you do.

I'm expecting/hoping/hopelessly wishing that a scenario like this at Sony's Paris Games Week Conference:

*Sony PR Guy takes stage* "I'm pleased to announce that No Man's Sky will be available... from TODAY! You can download it off the Playstation Store right NOW!"

I would have babies if that happened. Seriously. But I'm thinking next year as well, was talking in game about it and they have no release date yet which sucks.

On another note.... Wishful thinking but it may just turn up on the store like Zombi (zombiU) did?!

And its going to be on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert tonight apparently.

And its going to be on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert tonight apparently.

Thought that was October 2nd?

That reincarnation part would actually be something that I'd want. Maybe not in this game, but maybe in something else in the future.

Imagine that. You start off as a human and die in a battle, before being reincarnated as a spider who is trying to capture their prey. Maybe you get squashed and then come back as a fish being hunted by a shark, maybe even with humans as predators who try to capture you in their nets whilst hunting that shark.

I'd play the shit out of that.

Might've like this once :p not reincarnation but evolution...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.V.O.:_Search_for_Eden