NEurope

God I think Broken Age looks awful....

EDIT:

I should point out I mean art style wise, I'm a fan of point and click adventure games.

It's the animation that looks pretty rubbish to me. If the animation was better, then it'd be ok in my opinion.

Elijah Wood though? He's a good actor, so it could work. Story seems intriguing too.

I think it looks great! :)

Is it coming to consoles to?

I think it's only for PC, Mac, iOS and Android.

Joel must be trending for being a douche surely ;p

I think it's only for PC, Mac, iOS and Android.
Ah ok, I'll have to remember it then and maybe get it on PC.

Joel must be trending for being a douche surely ;p

Ah ok, I'll have to remember it then and maybe get it on PC.

If you mean f**king hilarious then yes :P

Also an announcement some might have missed in the preshow...

Ba6_YilCEAAqPaP.jpg

Disclaimer not real....

Ok holy crap at The Division!!

If you mean f**king hilarious then yes :P
No I definitely meant douche ;p ... I don't get it/him.

Ok holy crap at The Division!!

No I definitely meant douche ;p ... I don't get it/him.

I think he is funny in Community and whatever his topical opinion show is BUT yes it comes across as extremely douchey here and is just not fitting in. If there was a live audience laughing at this stuff it would work but instead he comes across as a massive prick having a pop at poor geoff keighley who has seemingly lost all his compusure as a result.

The Division looks incredible! This is slowly creeping up my list of most anticipated games.

As for the Game of Thrones game, it should be cool. But there's not enough info on it right now (plus I really need to start reading the books/watching the show), but it should please the fans.

No Man's Sky looks as incredibly ambitious, and extremely promising. I'm keeping a close eye on it.

Edited by CoolFunkMan

The Division looks incredible! This is slowly creeping up my list of most anticipated games.

As for the Game of Thrones game, it should be cool. But there's not enough info on it right now (plus I really need to start reading the books/watching the show), but it should please the fans.

No Man's Sky looks as incredibly ambitious, and extremely promising. I'm keeping a close eye on it.

Been the best new game announcement for me so far.

I can't even get my mind around what they're going for with that game!!

Not only does it have a cool art style, but it just sounds so ambitious! Can they really do this?

Been the best new game announcement for me so far.

Agreed. Just listening to the mechanics and plans for it sounds amazing!

Not only does it have a cool art style, but it just sounds so ambitious! Can they really do this?

That's a legit question when you consider they are just a 4 man team something that was mentioned numerous times.

It sounds like exactly the kind of space game I want. I was even talking to a friend today about how amazing a procedural space exploration game would be. Especially if was a MMO as some placed would be busy, but you could go away and not meet another player for ages.

TitanFall is looking like fun, but what happened to the third secret reveal? Was it Witcher 3? It does look amazing, but it's not much of a "surprise"...

Not sure if I can sit through GTA V concert, just for a bit more TitanFall footage. Hello mute button. :heh:

It sounds like exactly the kind of space game I want. I was even talking to a friend today about how amazing a procedural space exploration game would be. Especially if was a MMO as some placed would be busy, but you could go away and not meet another player for ages.

Yeah like an elite for the modern generation but with planet stuff too...

Crankey Kong is trending for a long time on twitter 0C883FF6-EAA5-44A1-82F7-B6903FFB770F.png

And Nintendo won VGX 2013 the show was rubbish Its onley Nintendos segment that was good

Crankey Kong is trending for a long time on twitter 0C883FF6-EAA5-44A1-82F7-B6903FFB770F.png

And Nintendo won VGX 2013 the show was rubbish Its onley Nintendos segment that was good

I dunno, I thought No Man's Sky looked very nice. But yeah, overall it was a strange show.

No Man's Sky was the best thing to have come out of that show. I hope it lives up to their vision for it!

I enjoyed the show! I didn't bother watching the award/nominee parts of it and turned off at the concert... umm no thanks ;p

But yeah, I liked all the trailers and gameplay demo's.

Thought Nintendo's section was a bit embarrassing, but was nice they were there at least.