NEurope

Tomb Raider looked no different for me, well it looked slightly worse than on my PC....the title needs to be Tomb Raider Definitive Console edition

So getting fed up with people using the term "next-gen" now. It's not next-gen anymore. The PS5 etc. are.

I hate buzzwords

So far, I don't think Quantum Break could look more generic if they tried. It looks hugely disappointing after Alan Wake.

So far, I don't think Quantum Break could look more generic if they tried. It looks hugely disappointing after Alan Wake.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

So getting fed up with people using the term "next-gen" now. It's not next-gen anymore. The PS5 etc. are.

I hate buzzwords

I completely agree with you, it gets on my nerves at the beginning of every new console generation. They'll hopefully stop soon, probably within the next year or so. :heh:

Quantum Break looks really good! A bit generic, I admit, but it's Remedy, so I trust them...

EDIT... Oh, wait, iOS? Lol, wut?! :P

Edited by CoolFunkMan

What the fuck is happening?

Why is this hosted so, ....interestingly?

Loving how we, as a community, make good use of the chatroom.

Damn did I just miss a gameplay trailer for it, or what was it?

Mainly just the E3 trailer with tiny gameplay snippets shoved in. It just looks like your standard cover shooter.

Chat room gets far too messy when events are on. It's easier to see the banter on the forum.

He's actually the only thing worth watching it for, just for the amount of contempt he has and how awkward it's making Geoff!

next gen we'll call it Next Next Gen, then after that it will be REALLY Next Next Gen....then eventually the confusion will kill of the people who think Next gen means somethings last brain cells and finally those who survive will understand what a console generation is

What on earth was that South Park gameplay?...

Yeah, there was fuck all of it. Meh. :/ Trey Parker and Matt Stone were hilarious as always though. xD

Game of the year is as expected, but it really doesn't deserve it.

Why not? I really think it does...

Yeah, there was fuck all of it. Meh. :/ Trey Parker and Matt Stone were hilarious as always though. xD
So it's an RPG of some kind is it? That gameplay just made it seem like it could be anything.

Really looking forward to The Witcher and The Division trailers.

Knew it would be DK. Disappointed but I do think they are working on a new Metro Prime so that's a positive.

This is really weird there should be some sort of studio audience....they went from Samuel L Jackson on a mother fucking stage to Joel Mchale in a loft.....what the hell...The Rockstar guys looked so awkward making an acceptance speech in front of no one....

Why not? I really think it does...

It did a ton of things well, but it did nothing great. Other than trying the (rather poor) online, I've seen no reason to go back to it since the story.

I went in chatroom you were only person there..

He's actually the only thing worth watching it for, just for the amount of contempt he has and how awkward it's making Geoff!

Yes but they must have known he would be like this....

So it's an RPG of some kind is it? That gameplay just made it seem like it could be anything.

Really looking forward to The Witcher and The Division trailers.

It's meant to be an PRG, but I think there's some context based actions, probably similar to Shadow Heart's battle mechanic. dissapointed with the lack of stuff shown though. Perhaps Matt and Trey trolling us? :heh:

It did a ton of things well, but it did nothing great. Other than trying the (rather poor) online, I've seen no reason to go back to it since the story.

I thought it did most stuff well, and it all added up to a great experience. In my opinion it's a massive technical achievement. Although I'm not counting online, I class that as a separate entity.

No idea if I'll enjoy the gameplay not really being into my FPS' but Destiny looks beautiful!

I was pretty taken aback when the screen looked like it messed up at the start. Destiny looks amazing though! Really can't wait for it. :grin:

God I think Broken Age looks awful....

EDIT:

I should point out I mean art style wise, I'm a fan of point and click adventure games.