NEurope

Looks like the 'Play:Nintendo' section is the 4th section of the show. Looking forward to it :)

Do we know what time that will be?

I'll probably end up watching all of it anyway ;p Excited to see the new trailers and announcements!

... although this other presenter comes across as a dick, no?

How long is the show? An estimate for Reggie/Nintendo stuff would be good if anyone fancies a guess! :)

Yeah, that other presenter is really annoying, I wouldn't be wathing this if it wasn't for Reggie showing something.

Not really hyped, just interested.

How long is the show? An estimate for Reggie/Nintendo stuff would be good if anyone fancies a guess! :)

It's 3 hours I think but the Reggie stuff is within the first hour.

Oh, didn't see this thread. :heh:

But yeah, Tales from The Borderlands, looks like it'll be very promising, pretty excited for that. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition looks totally pointless though, where's the sequel?

I'm not expecting thaaaat much of a step up for Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, but I'm pretty sure this will now be the version I'll get.

The painful moment when even the developer calls Lara Croft "Laura"
Yeah what's with that!!??

I even started to doubt myself as to whether they'd changed her name for this reboot or something!

That's crazy!

The painful moment when even the developer calls Lara Croft "Laura"

That made me die a little inside.

I was expecting more from Nintendo, but meh. Looks like fun though. Reggie still kicks ass! xD

That Metroid trolling. :(

I know, was really hoping for more Metroid. :(

I thought this was meant to be like a massive show? This seems very understated. What's the point of the live stream if things like the awards have already been awarded/pre-recorded?

And I love Joel McHale on Community, but he looks like he doesn't want to be there.

I should have known it would be nothing major haha. But this isn't even a minor anouncement. It was awkward and I can't believe nintendo would send someone with that little content to a live game show sigh.

I think the Cranky gameplay looked great. Gaf is down so I take it they disagree. :D

A bit Scrooge McDuck-esque though.

The game will be great, undoubtedly, but the reveal was a bit...