NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Andyliini

Bravely Second

Found this while browsing. No release window revealed, the new character is apparently called Magnolia.

Bravely-Second-Announced-Jump.jpg

Seems like the first part did well enough then. Hopefully Nintendo publishes this one outside of Japan too, as I doubt Square-Enix would do it themselves.

Edited by Andyliini
added image

It would be weird if they called it that, since there is an attack mode called Bravely Second in Default.

This is going to be VERY interesting.

Of course, there's no point in me saying why due to spoilers, but give it some time now that the game is due out imminently

Amazon Germany seems to offer it at 99€.

Must...Not.. Buy...

[edit]

I did it anyway, When you actually get to the checkout it goes down to 86 euros, Did for me anyway.

Edited by solfan

Website is now up.

Loving the music, they better still have Revo on board, he fucking loved composing for it and willingly played some of the themes at concerts that weren't explicitly Bravely Default events.

Oooh, some new music shown off, but they seem to have lazily made the trailer from all ready published assets heh

Can't wait to see how it shapes up

Heheh. Looking forward to this. Apparently, a lot of the Asterisks you get from the bosses from the first game, which either means time travel or more other worlds, as there's barely any still around on the starting world. Considering some of the cities look like towns/cities from the first game that have grown over time, but then you see Agnes probably only several years older running around...no idea. I did post a detailed theory somewhere about what the game would be about, but who knows where that is.

Finally finished this about half an hour ago, will work on a spoiler free view of the game. All I'll say right now is that it was worth imprint AND the custom charges, though the latter I wish I didn't have to pay.

Finally finished this about half an hour ago, will work on a spoiler free view of the game. All I'll say right now is that it was worth imprint AND the custom charges, though the latter I wish I didn't have to pay.

Hey man, did the sequel have a demented time loop in it? I always thought the battle system in the original was good despite it being an altogether terrible game; felt like it could be fixable if they sorted their shit out (as well as fleshing out the towns/dungeons/characters). Interested to hear your thoughts.

Hey man, did the sequel have a demented time loop in it? I always thought the battle system in the original was good despite it being an altogether terrible game; felt like it could be fixable if they sorted their shit out (as well as fleshing out the towns/dungeons/characters). Interested to hear your thoughts.

Well, as long as he keeps it in spoilers.

I want to know nothing of this game, even the stuff that's not in it.

Will post early in the morning tomorrow if I have time, obviously with spoiler tags as I imagine any repetition shenanigans that may exists may be of interest to some and not for others.

All I'll say for now is make sure to play the demo! I didn't, shit heated up very quickly and the demo is actually a very good introduction and gives you a bit of character development. I skipped it thinking I'll enjoy the main game even more, but I ended up wishing I had played it.

Will post early in the morning tomorrow if I have time, obviously with spoiler tags as I imagine any repetition shenanigans that may exists may be of interest to some and not for others.

All I'll say for now is make sure to play the demo! I didn't, shit heated up very quickly and the demo is actually a very good introduction and gives you a bit of character development. I skipped it thinking I'll enjoy the main game even more, but I ended up wishing I had played it.

What were your thoughts on this in the end?

I should probably finish the first one soon then.

Same. I'm only up to Chapter 3 IIRC, so I've got a long way still to go before jumping into the sequel :p

Sign in to follow this