NEurope
Happenstance

Persona Q (3DS)

June 2014 for Japan...

...so Q1 2015 for us then right? :p

Even that's pretty optimistic. I wouldn't be surprised if we never got it in Europe. We still don't have a release date for Shin Megami Tensei IV which came out in July in the US. And now Sega is involved, who are even worse at bringing things over to our shores.

June 2014 for Japan...

...so Q1 2015 for us then right? :p

Even that's pretty optimistic. I wouldn't be surprised if we never got it in Europe. We still don't have a release date for Shin Megami Tensei IV which came out in July in the US. And now Sega is involved, who are even worse at bringing things over to our shores.

:blank:

...so Q1 2016 for us then right? :p

(if we're lucky) ;)

Not interested in the Persona games, but I DO like Etrian Odyssey!

Will keep an eye on this one :)

Dunno about Gaf, but VGChartz forums (is it Gamrrrconnect, or whatnot), had a thread of two about this being on wrong platform and how it's unbelievable that it's a 3DS exclusive.

Mainly during the show before Persona 5 revelation.

Yeah, most reactions to this game came when the Persona fans were sitting around waiting for a Persona 5 announcement, they thought this was it (along with a dance game on the Vita)... it was hard to be positive in that instance :p

I dunno, whenever SEGA release games in English they always release them in Europe & America. I can't think of a SEGA game that was brought to USA but not Europe. I dunno what to think of this game, I hate the chibi art style so much! I'd rather play that dancing game for Vita :D

Alittle weird seeing a Persona game on a Nintendo system, The chibi design looks very Sega. I'll probably pick this up on my Japanese 3DS when it comes out.

:blank:

...so Q1 2016 for us then right? :p

(if we're lucky) ;)

Since Nisa picked up some European releases from Atlus I could see them bringing it over, provided Atlus USA localised it, if we use Persona 4 on Vita as an example it may not take to long!

Beautiful XL... Never played Persona game before (damn, so many great Japanese series I never played!), so it might be a good idea to start with a spin-off. Core games are also there on PSP, so might want to try those as well.

Is Q going to feature some dating sim elements?

Some details grabbed from the wiki:

The story revolves around a rumor that involves the so-called "Seven Wonders of Yasogami High", a mysterious clock tower, and a labyrinth that appears out of nowhere on the school grounds, during the Yasogami Culture Festival. According to said rumors, whoever hears the sound of the tower's bell will die. The bell's chime is also heard in Tartarus by the members of SEES, who find themselves transported to Yasogami High. The only way to return the world to its original state seems to be hidden within Zen and Rei, however, both of them have lost their memories.

The gameplay of this title is deeply grounded in its Etrian Odyssey roots: Players explore a seemingly endless labyrinth in a first person perspective and battle Shadows in a turn-based fashion just like in Persona 3 and Persona 4. Players can compose teams of five from the twenty playable characters and dialogue will change according to the party's composition.

Game title is Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

If you hit Youtube you can find gameplay videos as its out now in Japan. I'm probably being too optimistic but based on the appearance of a few Persona games on the PS2 over here plus a couple of EO games, this one must have a chance, right? Get it translated and stick it on the eShop as downloadable sure.

Persona was advertised as coming to 3DS back when the system itself was announced if you remember. Its taken a while to finally come to fruition!

8/9/9/9 from Famitsu.

Edited by darksnowman

Mate, Atlus brought over Conception II to PAL regions, they will definitely bring over a Persona game, I'm just hoping this one will get a retail release.

Atlus is now owned by SEGA who have a better track record than Atlus when it comes to localising games in Europe... Then again who doesn't? :D Hopefully Sega will be able to release physical copies of this game.

Mate, Atlus brought over Conception II to PAL regions, they will definitely bring over a Persona game, I'm just hoping this one will get a retail release.

Exactly. : peace: (Is that Conception game any good?)

Atlus is now owned by SEGA who have a better track record than Atlus when it comes to localising games in Europe... Then again who doesn't? :D Hopefully Sega will be able to release physical copies of this game.

Sega does what Atlus don't?! HAH! I thought the same about their 'track record' when they got the rights to publish Shiren the Wanderer on DS. Did they bring over the Wii one? Nope. Forget Sega. :mad:

Reviews for this are great! Will anyone pick it up? I might put it on my Christmas list....