NEurope
Ike

The Super Mario 3D World thread

Well, despite my burning hatred for GAME, I have pre-ordered this from GAME to get the Cat Mario sleeve. Damn, I love limited editions for Nintendo stuff, so hopefully it will come in good condition. If it doesn't I will be furious!

We really don't need to go over it again... :shakehead

Just read the old thread if you need to satisfy your curiosity. :awesome:

In Mario game related news do we know if this supports the pro controller? I still haven't found much of a use for mine but think this would be a pretty good game to use it with - unless of course the game pad is used in such a way that it'd be foolish to play with anything but that. Which I doubt! :heh:

All controller inputs are supported including: -

• GamePad
  • Wiimote
  • Wiimote and nunchuck
  • Wii Classic Controller Pro
  • Wii U Pro Controller
  • and the kitchen sink.

All controller inputs are supported including: -

• GamePad
  • Wiimote
  • Wiimote and nunchuck
  • Wii Classic Controller Pro
  • Wii U Pro Controller
  • and the kitchen sink.

Kitchen sink classic or pro?

In Mario game related news do we know if this supports the pro controller? I still haven't found much of a use for mine but think this would be a pretty good game to use it with - unless of course the game pad is used in such a way that it'd be foolish to play with anything but that. Which I doubt! :heh:

Yeah fair enough I should have done some looking...I assumed if it was that bad it would be deleted rather than just locked.

Kitchen sink classic or pro?

It's the Kitchen Sink XL only, due out in a few months for half the price.

Well, despite my burning hatred for GAME, I have pre-ordered this from GAME to get the Cat Mario sleeve. Damn, I love limited editions for Nintendo stuff, so hopefully it will come in good condition. If it doesn't I will be furious!

Same.

Although I don't have a hatred for GAME ha. I think they're crap price wise, but find them good for the odd offer every now and again and they're not bad on trade in's sometimes.

But yeah, that sleeve is a treat - can't wait to get my hands on that! :grin:

Pro Controller support confirmed, yay! I've 2 of them and they will be used with this a lot.

Same.

Although I don't have a hatred for GAME ha. I think they're crap price wise, but find them good for the odd offer every now and again and they're not bad on trade in's sometimes.

But yeah, that sleeve is a treat - can't wait to get my hands on that! :grin:

You obviously missed my troubles over in the Wii U Bargains thread haha! That whole episode with Ninja Gaiden seriously tainted my opinion!

Either way though, that sleeve needs to be in my collection!

God I hope you dont believe thats real

Why not so you don't think people can change there mind

I've played through the first two worlds of this now (review copy on loan - got to send it back in ten days! :() and although I'm enjoying it, there hasn't been much that's completely blown me away. I had read that about the first two worlds, though, so I'm looking forward to it getting better from this point onwards. One little thing that I'm liking, though, are the Miiverse stamps that you unlock (not that I can use them yet, with there being no EU Miiverse community). In fact, I actually think that stamps would be a nice alternative to achievements / trophies for Nintendo consoles, and it's something I'd like to see them push more in the future.

I agree @Mike

Stamps are a bloomin' brilliant idea!

Saw this on GAF...Hidden luigi on the ground:

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01nustk.jpg

Cat Mario is sat on his dungarees. Look at the 'mist' white and look above to make out Luigi's image.

Edited by tapedeck

So, does this game have a run button?

Yes, like the 2D Marios and 3D Land. If you run for more than a few seconds, you also get another burst of speed.

Please tell me you can choose which button is run and which is jump? As in can we run using B? If not I will be seriously pissed off as it'll render the game virtually unplayable for me! Mario 3D land was a bitch to control coz run was mapped to the A button.

Please tell me you can choose which button is run and which is jump? As in can we run using B? If not I will be seriously pissed off as it'll render the game virtually unplayable for me! Mario 3D land was a bitch to control coz run was mapped to the A button.

Not as far as I can tell, I'm afraid.. :(

Picking it up on Friday, gonna be busy over the weekend especially with a new console. To be honest, i'm not expecting a lot. But it does look interesting.

I was out doing some Christmas shopping yesterday at the Metro Centre (massive shopping complex) and there was Mario posters all around the place. I then walked into one of the main open areas and spotted this.

photo1_zps3c8210ba.jpg

Nice to see Nintendo finally advertising their games.

*tiptoes into thread*

Is it safe in here? :heh:

Oh man, just 2 days to go. :bouncy: I'm so hyped. :bouncy: :bouncy:

Shame about the fixed run button thing, sure I'll get used to it though, just like with 3D Land. :D

GAME order is processing. Whoo!

Saaaaame. Can't wait to rub my face on cat Mario's belly! And yes - I will actually be doing that. :laughing:

This game is out in like 3 days and I am not sensing much hype yet people.

Come on!! Lets get HYPED bitches!!!

:D