NEurope
DuD

The Mr Men Masquerade

I have no problem with people knowing my character. If I'm the only known player/character link, will the mafia really risk attacking someone so easily protected?

Please do go ahead and consider the implications everyone, a thinking town is infinitely more dangerous than one that just NLs to a whimpery death

I agree but not on D1. At least on D2 we will have some info circulating to go on. Then watch as people try to deflect the heat when you start voting their character.

Anonymity for now could be pretty good. A cop could put out his results and the Mafia couldn't do a darn thing about it at night.

I agree but not on D1. At least on D2 we will have some info circulating to go on. Then watch as people try to deflect the heat when you start voting their character.

Anonymity for now could be pretty good. A cop could put out his results and the Mafia couldn't do a darn thing about it at night.

Still, I'm pretty sure no lynch was allowed before in most votes.

That's fair. I'm not saying everyone come out - in fact it's better for me if no one does. But I ain't the cop, and I'm going to be hawkish until it no longer serves me. I already like this game!

In the interest of your noble not-being-hawkish-ness then, who is your character? :p

Agreed, I think there is just as much on D1 for the mafia to gain from the town turning on itself and voting with a high probability of friendly fire.

That's fair. I'm not saying everyone come out - in fact it's better for me if no one does. But I ain't the cop, and I'm going to be hawkish until it no longer serves me. I already like this game!

Me too! As much as I disagree it's good to read people slugging it out on day one!

Cool, good to know. I'll save it though, no need to give people the opportunity to kill me just yet.

Votes

No Lynch: Jamba, Jimbob, The Peeps, Magnus Peterson, ReZourceman, Jonnas, Sheikah(7)

Mr Noisy: Yvonne (1)

Jonnas, there is no such majority, however if everyone involved votes (or even just posts) or sends in a target so that I know they know the game is up i'll start the night sooner.

[countdown=11/20/2013 5:00 PM;NIGHT 1]Count down:[/countdown]

Anyone starting to think Yvonne is Mr. Noisy? :p

Was one of my several theories.

He could also be a ricochet character, where if he uses his ability then anyone that targets him will be deflected onto someone else.

I am wondering if, for the sake of openness and trust, it’s worthwhile to have my identity disclosed, and to vote for another random person to achieve just that. I think I’ll just try it out:

vote: Mr. Daydream

VOTE: FUCKING ANNOYING LIGHT BLUE TEXT.

I'm gonna have to try a different theme if this is gonna carry on... :weep:

This all seems intriguing! Very interesting stuff DuD!

@Yvonne I did indeed employ a most votes system - but NL was an important part of it. The idea was to discourage mafia stalling out lynches without voting, or inactive townies not helping reach majority. As a result everybody's votes were important, and No lynches too. I think mr-paul used it for a later game, but with voting a leader rather than deaths.

For now I will Vote:No lynch.

This all seems intriguing! Very interesting stuff DuD!

@Yvonne I did indeed employ a most votes system - but NL was an important part of it. The idea was to discourage mafia stalling out lynches without voting, or inactive townies not helping reach majority. As a result everybody's votes were important, and No lynches too. I think mr-paul used it for a later game, but with voting a leader rather than deaths.

For now I will Vote:No lynch.

I used it both for leader and deaths! And I'm a big fan of the mechanic, so thumbs up from me DuD!

Anyway, I will Vote: No Lynch.

Ahhh, I wasn't sure! I definitely do like the mechanic myself, I'd use it forever if I ever actually ran another game :p

Seems I misremembered the MV mechanic. Perhaps I will run a Lynch Every Day game at some point

Seems I misremembered the MV mechanic. Perhaps I will run a Lynch Every Day game at some point

That's what I think we were hoping for when we ran it, but obv leaves a choice up to the players. I don't think activity's been as bad generally recently, but a lynch every day keeps things fresh/active(cos you can off the crap ones) - be good in a large game too.

About bluddy time forum :(

Sorry for the delay I haven't been able to get on?!

Votes

No Lynch: Mr Bump, Mr Daydream, Mr Jelly, Mr Lazy, Mr Mischief, Mr Noisy, Mr Rush, Mr Strong, Mr Topsy Turvy, Mr Wrong (10)

Mr Noisy: Mr Nosey (1)

Mr Daydream: Mr Tickle (1)

A No Lynch it is then!

NIGHT 1 [countdown=11/21/2013 6:00 PM;]Over:[/countdown]

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Sméagol

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Edited by DuD