NEurope
Ike

Super Mario 3D Land Welcome Promotion

It's a good promotion, for those whom don't already have the game. i know there is a promotion coming soon which Ninty are giving copies of Super Mario Bros Deluxe away for free, i've got it on an email somewhere which i'll post up.

I know that one. Basically, you'll have needed to have either made or link up your NNID after December 10th and when Deluxe comes out, you get it for free! :D

Ok cool - I'll PM it to you now. : peace:

Do you want another code for it?

Do you want another code for it?

Nah, don't worry. It was silly me keeping hold of something I wouldn't use when you could get something out of it. And SM3DL is pretty amazing!

Nah, don't worry. It was silly me keeping hold of something I wouldn't use when you could get something out of it. And SM3DL is pretty amazing!

Thank you very much, that's incredibly kind of you! :)

Now all I need is a code for one of the 15 eligible games. Hopefully, Pratty needs a code I have...fingers crossed!

Okay, I only have 4 games that have these Club Nintendo codes:

James Noir's Hollywood Crimes 3D

Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D

Resident Evil: Revelations

Super Street Fighter IV 3D

Do you need any of these? I hope so!

You have PM.

Somebody's getting a free Mario game! :yay:

This game is SERIOUSLY COOL! Quite possibly my favourite Mario game since Galaxy 1 and 2. The use of 3D is brilliant and it's so addictive. Yesterday, after playing Pokemon X, I played it for about two hours and didn't even notice! So, so happy I finally have the game! :D

I'm still annoyed with this promotion... :mad:

1 day... 1 DAY!!!!!!!:cry:

Just found out a cousin of mine bought an XL with Mario 3D Land for his daughter......

Usually my family will ask me about these things before they buy them, I facepalmed when he told me thinking he could have got a different game and got Mario for free :heh:

So I also got this game for free because of a friend, and I got to say hot-diggity damn!

So I start playing this stuff.

I think to myself: 'Okey, okey, It's Mario Galaxy-ish here and there, New Super Mario Bros.-ish here and there and Super Mario 3D World (obviously, although haven't played that yet) here and there as well.'

Running around, jumping on enemies again....o look Tanuki Suit, ...nice, I guess.

Ah, Fire Flower still in here, good ol' Mario doing his thing I guess.

Hmmm, a bit difficult these controls, have to get used to running and jumping and making good use of the 3D and looking at my shadow.

Yup, ....it's a Mario game alright.

...sigh...

Oh, oh this is kind o' fun.

Getting the hang of this now, such a great acrobatic mustache man I'm controlling now.

Look at him, Hear him having fun :D

WOOHOO! YA-HOO!!!

Damn, starts to get difficult, time to get serious.

GOT IT!

Oh only in world 4 now. So much fun now though.

Smile on my face! SMILE ON MY FACE!

HAPPY TIMES! HAVING A BLAST!

GOD DAMNIT MARIO, YOU DID IT AGAIN!

SO TIGHT, THIS GAME! SO FUN TO CONTROL AND JUMP AROUND!

GOD DAMNIT MARIO, GOD DAMNIT!

So yeah, I went in reluctantly thinking this is just another Mario game, but now I just can't stop smiling whilst playing this and I'm looking forward to what's to come.

NINTENDO has nailed the way in which you control Mario and his moves, so all they can do now is give him even crazier environments to interact with I guess. Or let us play as Bowser for a change. Or have us play as Wart on a quest for power.

3D Land was a great direction for the series. It plays brilliantly and the later levels are infuriatingly difficult, dunno why it gets so much dislike.

Hi there everyone.I missed this deal :(.So I am searcing for a code now.PM me if you have a good and not too expensive deal so I can pick that up!