NEurope
Ike

Super Mario 3D Land Welcome Promotion

NoE are doing a new promotion where you can get Mario 3D Land for free.

With countless great games available to enjoy, from new releases like Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy to favourites like Mario Kart 7, there's never been a better time to join the Nintendo 3DS family. And between November 27th and January 13th 2014, if you register a Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 3DS XL system and one of 15 top games, you can claim a free download code for SUPER MARIO 3D LAND with our SUPER MARIO 3D LAND Welcome Promotion!

• Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (launching November 22nd)
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Luigi’s Mansion 2
  • LEGO CITY® Undercover: The Chase Begins
  • Sonic Lost World (Nintendo 3DS version)
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS version)
  • Pokémon X
  • Pokémon Y
  • Bravely Default (launching December 6th)
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Mario Kart 7
  • Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy

More info here

NoE are doing a new promotion where you can get Mario 3D Land for free.

More info here

No love for registering a 2DS? Shame as my sister in law could have nabbed Mario for free.

What the fudge...? I just got my 3DS XL and Azlan Layton... and bloody registered it yesterday! :@

Well since i'm buying the zelda 3DS XL and A link between worlds separately too i'm more than covered, but i haven't registered pokemon yet either so wooooop free game!

although i already own 3dLand so i'll just give it to my Girlfriend as an extra gift

Nice promotion, and that's why you should never register your 3DS straight away!

No love for registering a 2DS? Shame as my sister in law could have nabbed Mario for free.

I was thinking the same, my sister is thinking bout getting a 2DS for her son for Xmas (yes, Conor :)) if I'd have been able to tell her she could get a 2nd game for him for free that would prolly seal the deal, as is it's still 50/50

Thank God I didn't register my 3ds XL I just bought! :D

I already have SM3DL - Can I just sell the code on eBay do you think?!

Thank God I didn't register my 3ds XL I just bought! :D

I already have SM3DL - Can I just sell the code on eBay do you think?!

You could. It would work just fine (it's just a download code like any other).

Shame I registered all my games. I wanted to try Super Mario 3D Land but never wanted to pay full price for it but I dont think I will be buying any new 3DS games during the time frame so wont be able to take advantage of this.

What the fudge...? I just got my 3DS XL and Azlan Layton... and bloody registered it yesterday! :@

Mate that sucks! Was just gonna mention you after seeing you and @Aneres11's convo in the 3DS thread yesterday cos it's a fairly top deal!

Does anyone know what the deal is with the Zelda download code? I'm getting the 3DS XL bundle, and I'd like a free Mario download but no way in hell can I hang about till the 27th to redeem A Link Between Worlds.

that's a very good point there! do you have any other game codes you've not registered?

I have star points for Luigi's Mansion 2 that I never registered, I was selling the game on eBay (never managed to get into it unfortunately despite loving the original) with the points card. Quickly revised it and removed all trace of the points card haha, hope that nobody notices.

If anyone is getting this - and wanting to swap their download code for my physical copy, please let me know.

Would you need to make a new club nintendo account ?

i have a new xl but i have already registered an XL on this account.

I REALLY want this game but I don't know how to register my 3DS. I don't have any of the games listed but I will be getting Luigi's Mansion by then hopefully. I have a 3DS XL but it didn't come with any code or anything, it was just the 3DS XL and the charger. Does this mean I can't get it? :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

from what I remember you link the console to club nintendo in the eshop

You should have a red card in your 3DS box with a #pin number on it. Register it on the club Nintendo website.

Let me guess; We're not a part of the so called Europe.

Oh who would have known. Where do they think I live? Asia?

I have a qualifying Zelda: A Link Between World code, I could use it myself as I'm saving points but am happy to trade it for another code if someone can use it to get the free Mario 3D Land on offer.

I REALLY want this game but I don't know how to register my 3DS. I don't have any of the games listed but I will be getting Luigi's Mansion by then hopefully. I have a 3DS XL but it didn't come with any code or anything, it was just the 3DS XL and the charger. Does this mean I can't get it? :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Hey Animal, I have a 3ds XL code that came with my xl console I bought a month or 2 ago. As I already registered an XL I can't use it. I also have no qualifying games to take part in the promotion aaaand I've already got SM3DL so really have no purpose for this.

Would you like the code so you can get the game? It's pointless me having it and if you can get some use out of it then you may as well have it. :)

Let me know.

I have a qualifying Zelda: A Link Between World code, I could use it myself as I'm saving points but am happy to trade it for another code if someone can use it to get the free Mario 3D Land on offer.

Okay, I only have 4 games that have these Club Nintendo codes:

James Noir's Hollywood Crimes 3D

Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D

Resident Evil: Revelations

Super Street Fighter IV 3D

Do you need any of these? I hope so!

Hey Animal, I have a 3ds XL code that came with my xl console I bought a month or 2 ago. As I already registered an XL I can't use it. I also have no qualifying games to take part in the promotion aaaand I've already got SM3DL so really have no purpose for this.

Would you like the code so you can get the game? It's pointless me having it and if you can get some use out of it then you may as well have it. :)

Let me know.

PLEEEEAAASE! :D:D:D:D:D

As listed above, they're literally all of the codes I have. I didn't know it was the red leaflet thing until a few days ago.

PLEEEEAAASE! :D:D:D:D:D

As listed above, they're literally all of the codes I have. I didn't know it was the red leaflet thing until a few days ago.

Ok cool - I'll PM it to you now. : peace:

It's a good promotion, for those whom don't already have the game. i know there is a promotion coming soon which Ninty are giving copies of Super Mario Bros Deluxe away for free, i've got it on an email somewhere which i'll post up.