NEurope
bryanee

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Considering how much I really didn't like U3 I think I'll be waiting on reviews before I get this. Its no longer an automatic preorder for me.

IGN Rewind Trailer

Also something they didn't say was although there's no 4 in the title, 4 strokes are inscribed on the map at the very end; although that could refer to something else.

I'll be buying this game regardless of what direction they decide to go in. Assuming its out November 2014 I can hopefully do a media blackout from E3 onwards :)

When the game didn't transition into gameplay at the point you thought it might I wasn't sure what to think... but MIND BLOWN!!

Definitely an exciting one to finish the conference on, but like some others I really wasn't grabbed by U3 the way I was by 1 and 2. Will have to wait for the more action packed trailers :)

Fantastic tease, shame it may be a long while until the next reveal. Both this and Tomb Raider could be holiday 2015, wonder if one of them gets a delay.

If you're using Chrome, you can watch the trailer in 60fps (I don't think it works while embedded, so click through to YouTube).

Looks crazy. Definately Uncharted with the setting. :)

We need a direct download not youtube!

1417890023-x1.jpg

Edited by Choze

Don't be ridiculous. If that were true, they'd have the same name.

Trailer looks wonderful! Not much more to say than that. Although, the only thing worrying me is how close this and Tomb Raider will be launching together. Too similar to each other, no?

How will we cope? What a time to be alive. :heh:: peace:

This weekend I've seen my new girlfriend naked for the first time and that new Uncharted trailer is still the most beautiful thing my eyes have ever gazed upon.

Just kidding, my girlfriend is amazingly beautiful and hot

:p

Dat trailer, though...