NEurope
Mokong

Tropical Storm Haiyan, Natural or Man-Made?

Just wanted to see what peeps here make of this video I will post below.

I'm sure ye have heard of that massive storm that hit the Philippines earlier in the week.

Today I've seen a few friends of mine post on their Facebook this video which is trying to claim the storm was man-made.

He talks about microwave pulses and uses some sort of infrared weather image to show what he says is a microwave pulse that happens just before the storm forms.

Now I know little to nothing about weather, meteorology, microwave pulses and weather manipluation.

I watched the video over a few times and I'd think "how do we know what he calls a "microwave pulse" isn't a natural thing?"

Wondering what people here think? You think the dude is a bit of a conspiricy nut or do you think he might be onto something?

Here's the video

Somethings I did notice in the video, the weather gif he shows (round 8:30) which shows what he calls a "microwave pulse" that starts Typhoon Haiyan the gif is dated from Oct 27-30.

All sources I can find online say the storm first formed round Nov 2nd/3rd and I found the gifs on teh same site he was using for that time frame and you can see the storm form but I don't see anything that looks odd or unnatural (from my very limited knowledge)

This is the gif used in the video round 9:30 mark, for the "microwave pulse"

watch two squares up and four in from right, now that is round Oct 27-30th

20131028T000000anim72.gif

Here are gifs for Nov 2-6 where you can see the Typhoon Haiyan form with no similar event to the one above (unless he's saying the event took 5-6 days to create the storm?)

20131102T000000anim72.gif

20131104T000000anim72.gif

Edited by Mokong

Man-made? No, this was not conducted by any human. This was clearly Reptilian-made using their instrument known as HAARP.

Didn't watch the video, but I highly doubt this was man-made (unless we consider the implications of global warming, etc.).

Surely it would be easy to find out if it really were a direct consequence of human action?

Surely it would be easy to find out if it really were a direct consequence of human action?

This stuff is a pretty popular conspiracy. Search up HAARP and see how it supposedly affects the magnetosphere at will enough to cause targeted natural disasters.

Sorry it was me cooking my McCains chips. Quickety quick and all that.

I shouldn't jest when so many lives have been lost and destroyed, but serious, microwave pulse man made typhoon. I've heard it all now.

Sorry it was me cooking my McCains chips. Quickety quick and all that.

I shouldn't jest when so many lives have been lost and destroyed, but serious, microwave pulse man made typhoon. I've heard it all now.

Have you heard about how airplane chem trails are responsible for inducing seizures in the NSA security operatives spying on our every move?

Edited by Iun

Some conspiracy theories do have me questioning a lot of things, and are somewhat believable.

However, man-made storms? It's a bit daft really...

Was just googling this "HAARP" thing, never heard of it before. Never realised this "man controlled weather conspiricy" has been going on for a few years now.

Apparently same guy who made the vid I posted said US storms Sandy and Irene were man made too :heh:

Found this forum which has a good discussion and some proper info, as I said in OP when I watched the vid I didn't know much on the topics discussed and a lot of techno babble can sound plausible when you don't really have any knowlegde on something (though I still called conspiricy theory nutter anyway) whicch is eveident by the number of "followers" this Dutch guy seems to be getting from reading comments on the vid.

....yes saddly seems some people just watch the vid and believe without doing further research.

http://www.metabunk.org/threads/super-typhoon-haiyan-haarp-conspiracy-theories.2634/

One of the people on that thread actually emailed the website the guy in the vid got the weather gifs from and the reply email said

dutchredact-jpg.4747

Another went through a bunch of random gifs to see if he could find similar "pulses" happening with no storm formation

20130102T000000anim72.gif

20130515T000000anim72.gif

20130811T000000anim72.gif

As mentioned seems this guy has been at this for sometime from reading the thread I linked, just he seems to have been given a spot light on this occassion due to the power and death toll of the storm. It prolly doesn't help much when the nation involved doesn't have English as its first language so I can imagine the vid seems extra convining to someone who both doesn't have english as a first language or pre-knowledge of topics discussed/used.

EDIT:

lol look at the size of this "pulse"....we're all fucked!!!!

latest72hrs.gif

Edited by Mokong

I'm sure some people could probably manipulate the weather, but not to this extent. I like to think of such natural disasters as Natures way of reminding us who the world super power really is.

Hey, it's not as bad as some over the top conspiracy theories. There's some people who believe that World War 2 never happened, and was an illusion by the Illuminati.

I shit you not, some idiots believe that....

I miss when conspiracy theories were at least fun. This is just insane.

Man, I thought this would be a discussion about climate change.

Yeah, that guy's a complete nutter.

Well, the dude who made the vid prolly came up with his conspiricy theory cuz he is one of those nutters who don't believe in climate change so you could add it to the discussion :)

Anyway I thought I would try to reply to someone on one of Mr. Dutchsinse's vids that the "pulses" in the graphs aren't pulses at all. Instead I was told Dutchsinse already provided "legit explanation" in his video *facepalm*