NEurope
BigTac

I'm Back

come to think of it he posted his info on the 12 January, so he could be fake, who lets journalists into private meetings for games in development for highly classified consoles?????? :nono:::shrug::indeed:

Who gives out specs for highly classified consoles over the phone, never mind NDA etc and you not being guaranteed that the person your speaking to is who they say they are. Remeber the eMagin phone call??

Also I would just like to say that Nintendo has done a much better job this time around on locking up some exclusives. This based on dev costs, controller(new/unique gameplay), some money, and just helping out developers early on.

Dang i guess they had to cave eventually, that said they did take a loss on DS too so i guess they are getting more competitive

Who remembers Moonnwalker? C-E forums? If you could find a post from the old boards you'd learn alot! You've no idea! Say no more! Moderators go fish! It's worth it!

well i am happy for all the info you give us big-tak. when you do get a job with one of these guys please dont forget us here in these forums. have you got any news on DS games/ exclusives?

Thanks for the info Big-Tac, without you I would be starved of Nintendo goodness. As for Killing Day, the graphics look nice but it just seems like a generic shooter to me so I dont really care about it.

Oh Big Tac one thing, can you say if games are standard 4:3 with widescreen support, or 16:9 like PS3 and Xbox360

I'm sorry but as of now I will not talk anymore about Ubisofts titles in development for the Revolution.

Does that mean we can ask about other secrets? :heh: (I know its quite cheeky but I have NEEDS)

ps. Thanx Big Tac

BigTac, is anything going to happen at the Nintendo UK Conference on January 24th?

BigTac, is anything going to happen at the Nintendo UK Conference on January 24th?
4 days left :P lets wait (also he visited Ubisoft, not nintendo HQ)

Dang i guess they had to cave eventually, that said they did take a loss on DS too so i guess they are getting more competitive

loss? The DS is currently the fastest selling gaming machine on the planet. Unlike others, every DS Nintendo system sold is a profit; from launch day to right now.

loss? The DS is currently the fastest selling gaming machine on the planet. Unlike others, every DS Nintendo system sold is a profit; from launch day to right now.

Nope they initially sold it at a $10 loss, it was in an article dont remember which one but reggies was saying they did it for the the customers.

Nope they initially sold it at a $10 loss, it was in an article dont remember which one but reggies was saying they did it for the the customers.

If you can somehow proof this, I'd be a very happy man. It would mean that the Rev will not be underpowered.

I don't think they have ever made a loss on the DS but what I have heard/read is that the Nintendo DS produces the smallest marginal profit of any Nintendo console. Did that make any sense at all? lol :heh: