NEurope
Hero-of-Time

FAST:Racing Neo

[TWEET]838288990826610689[/TWEET]

Seems like online against friends is coming.

Very glad to hear that they'll be supporting this game moving forward. The lack of friends multiplayer was strange and I was worried that it was related to Nintendo's online services not being fully setup yet.

EDIT: Just tried online, it's very choppy. Not so much framerate wise but more positions of other racers on the track. The last race I definitely finished 2nd but in the results I was given 3rd and it definitely wasn't a neck and neck finish. Also had problems with bumping into invisible cars. I didn't play the online on Wii U much so don't know if it improved as it went on but this definitely needs improvement.

This was my experience when I tried to play this online. Is anybody else having a better time with it?

The above is why I'm holding off from getting this.

Really worried the terrible WiFi connections most people are getting to the Switch is going to seriously hamper online play.

The above is why I'm holding off from getting this.

Really worried the terrible WiFi connections most people are getting to the Switch is going to seriously hamper online play.

I've gone wired connection for now. Wifi is just too rubbish on Switch.

I didn't think it had an Ethernet port?

I didn't think it had an Ethernet port?

He used an adapter. I think there's an official one from Ninty.

He used an adapter. I think there's an official one from Ninty.

For me, this doesn't solve the problem.

I could get an adapter (why on earth you need one in 2017 is beyond me though) but most people won't have one. My connection being great is fine but you need all players in the game to have good connections.