NEurope
Dcubed

Wii Sports Club

That's perfect :smile:

Due to the primitve nature of the online structure, we'll have to organize what order we play things in :indeed:

How about Bowling at 10.30pm followed by Golf at 11pm? @dazzybee will be joining us and @Mokong may be free for 11pm :smile:

imready now and logging on

Clownferret Waite and it auto started us. Message in here. Or even better add me on Skype darrenleebolton and message me to orangish this

im in a bowling game waiting for friends

You weren't as I was searching. Bet we did it at the same time - argh!

Tell us when you're ready clown

Bowling. Go go go go

This doesn't work if people don't check this thread for communication!

ive joined do i press start

You hadn't joined me, only one player has. It's auto started, we'll kick out and try again. Stay on here, or just keep pressing refresh on the bowling page.

Go go go go go go

when i see you and join you do i press start, not sure if that forces the game to start or just joins your game

ive sent you a skype

Haven't got anything, blatantly have you the wrong one :)

It might just be darrenbolton actually

The Skype is atrocious.... I can't find my username. If that doesn't work tell me yours

Haven't got anything, blatantly have you the wrong one :)

It might just be darrenbolton actually

The Skype is atrocious.... I can't find my username. If that doesn't work tell me yours

definitely you, im familyferret

fucking robbed

definitely you, im familyferret

fucking robbed

Absolutely bottled that. I haven't had a request from you.

I've requested you. Add and lets get on skype

quite clearly I'm the king of bowling and was just about to make my charge on golf when i got disconnected. Just as Darren put his tee shot into the drink, didn't even have a chance to gloat.

quite clearly I'm the king of bowling and was just about to make my charge on golf when i got disconnected. Just as Darren put his tee shot into the drink, didn't even have a chance to gloat.

..you mean you didn't jump off because you were getting beat? :heh:

It was fun, even if it was taking forever. I have to laugh at golf earlier in the day when a Miiverse displayed after I missed a long range putt for par stating "I'm banging your wife" :grin:

Tennis is still by far my favourite, and I'm nowhere near as comfortable with the bowling, golf or baseball as I was in the original Wii Sports, but I'm still really glad I bought the game in the end :smile:

Hopefully we'll have a little more combat soon!

Would it be easier just to search for ranked games , as there is no one else online anymore we are pretty much guaranteed to find each other . And easier than the friend list option .

Would it be easier just to search for ranked games , as there is no one else online anymore we are pretty much guaranteed to find each other . And easier than the friend list option .

Surely people still play this?! Why's it easier than friends?

..you mean you didn't jump off because you were getting beat? :heh:

It was fun, even if it was taking forever. I have to laugh at golf earlier in the day when a Miiverse displayed after I missed a long range putt for par stating "I'm banging your wife" :grin:

Tennis is still by far my favourite, and I'm nowhere near as comfortable with the bowling, golf or baseball as I was in the original Wii Sports, but I'm still really glad I bought the game in the end :smile:

Hopefully we'll have a little more combat soon!

I love the Tennis, definitely up for some matches. Bowling is great. Last night was only the second time I've played the golf, forgot I need to put the gamepad on the floor which was "partly" to blame for my putting nightmare on the second. Have yet to play baseball or boxing.

Doubles tennis is brilliant fun if we can get a 4th person.

I love the Tennis, definitely up for some matches. Bowling is great. Last night was only the second time I've played the golf, forgot I need to put the gamepad on the floor which was "partly" to blame for my putting nightmare on the second. Have yet to play baseball or boxing.

Doubles tennis is brilliant fun if we can get a 4th person.

Me and nando had a little chat after you rage-quit on golf about tennis, I enjoy it a lot, but it'sfrsutartingly limited.

And also, welcome to another idiotic nintendo decision. You can't play 4 individual player tennis, only 2 from the same machine on each team.

Me and nando had a little chat after you rage-quit on golf about tennis, I enjoy it a lot, but it'sfrsutartingly limited.

And also, welcome to another idiotic nintendo decision. You can't play 4 individual player tennis, only 2 from the same machine on each team.

lol, i thought you quit when your ball went for a swim :-O

i didn't know that about tennis, me and Louie had loads of great double matches when it first came out.

The problem with this game is that it still feels like a demo. They've added a shoddy online and incorporated motion plus but really this should/could have been an epic game with numerous golf courses, different tennis courts, proper characters, voicechat... the list goes on and on and yet despite all it's flaws it's still great.